It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum Vs Entitled Illegal Immigrant & Ana Navarro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm a human being and I empathize with this woman's situation somewhat, but her entitled attitude doesn't help. She's been living in this country illegally, jumping ahead of the line whether it was her fault or not, and has been living off the American taxpayer's generosity. It's time to go back to the end of the line and get in just like everyone else. She got her free schooling and has had better opportunities than most American citizens, but she still wants more!

Ana Nuavo is a piece of # too.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Every time the senator tries to make a valid point they cut him off. What a crock. Did they ever come back from the break and let him finish? Or did that not fit the agenda?
edit on 8-12-2016 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You give someone the right to work in your country in my mind youve made them legal.

What sort of messed up hair brained scheme was it that let illegals work in the first place?

People like that with no criminal convictions need to be allowed to stay but all this BS pussyfooting around needs to stop, somethings either a law or its not. Enforce your laws or if you wont then remove them as laws

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Obviously another staged and scripted event by CNN to gain sympathy.

There are plenty of legal ways to become a Citizen.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obviously another staged and scripted event by CNN to gain sympathy.

There are plenty of legal ways to become a Citizen.

Actually I looked into it last year and from our side it's not easy, and there isn't plenty of ways.
That may be different for South Americans.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
While I certainly sympathize with children brought here illegally, we need to shut this sh*t down.

Supporters of illegal immigration are not being logical or consistent with their views:

1) Breaking up families: When has preventing the break up of families ever been a reason for not enforcing the law? We break up families all the time when someone has committed a crime. Plenty of people are in jail resulting in "breaking up a family" over crimes.

2) Dreamers: So just because someone has done something good with their life it means we shouldn't enforce the law? So if rob a bank and use the money to pay for my mother's cancer treatment, I shouldn't go to jail? If I break in your house and take your sh*t, you won't mind because I am using it to better my own families position? Seriously?

We have laws and an immigration process for a reason. The fact that it doesn't work as efficiently as some people would like is not an excuse to break the law or cut in front of those who choose to follow the law.

For every dreamer who is becomes a mechanical engineer we can probably find three in jail or costing us way more in welfare benefits directly and indirectly.

edit on 8-12-2016 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It's ironic how they give Van Jones, the biggest racist on CNN, his own segment called The Messy "Truth" and all he does is constantly cut off guests with opposing views.

edit on 8-12-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Ugh Navarro. Just like during the election, her appeals to emotion, her feelings and her relativism is all she has going for her. No mention of law, no mention of principle, no mention of solutions.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Oh you right winger capitalists....hate them "illegals" but ya just can't say no to the cheap labor.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It should be easy for someone like her to become a citizen. The downside is that whatever mechanism was in place to do so would also let scum in as well.

I feel for her but she has been here illegally and needs to follow the law.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPlow

Yeah, kinda like how the left wants an unlimited flow of immigrants and a $15 minimum wage.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPlow

Nah, Id like to pay teenagers for those jobs to teach them the value of a dollar.

new topics

top topics

join