It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DemiGods Control Human Minds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
We have Interdimensional Beings that were here before the creation of man who are spiritual beings born without souls. They play inside the minds of humans leading them astray and feed them illusions in chasing diamonds, gold and great wealth. They have set up a system on earth with antennas to manipulate the minds of humans. They're capable of manipulating peoples perception, including thoughts and images. These Demigods lack creativity so they mock and mimic those who do have creativity. They are very jealous of the creators creation of humans so they manipulate people's perceptions into a virtual reality, not of which is of this world. Their goal is to take soul beings and turn them the opposite way from there universal path.

These Demigods have created empty vessels in government positions to control humans. They created Televisions to mess up human Elf waves and destroy their melanin. The only way they can control humans is if you lower your vibrations which comes from a poor diet, stress, fear, depression, anger etc. Its another reason why they feed humans GMO and fluoride, these products, ingredients calcify your pineal gland which encases your soul so the Demigods can live inside you and manipulate you. They also can shapeshift which is the use of angles, light and reflections to change shape. The goal for humans is to raise your vibration, just by playing uplifting songs or religious songs will set you in the right mindset to raise your vibration. Another is to change your diet dont overindulge on sugar, simple carbs add more greens in your diet will benefit you.

They feed us propaganda of Demigods in movies as heroes.

Listening to uplifting music can set you in the right mindset.

Eating more greens will benefit you.

Demigods go by many different names.
Fallen Angels

Demons

Jinn

Archons

David Icke and I feel the same way about Demigods.
Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Part 2
www.youtube.com...
Part 3
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

simple carbs add more greens in your diet will benefit you.

I knew if I kept reading something would make sense...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Wait, now I'm confused.... So is it the fake humans, the clones, the sugar demons, the insects, or the demigods that are controlling my mind? It can't be all of them.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Whenever I'm feeling crappy, I hunt down one of OP's threads. Thus is a good one but nothing compares to sugar demons.

Religion and eating vegetables will save me. Who knew?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

So .....Lex Luther is a good guy then?

Im beginning to be able to sense it's a crunky thread before I even click on it.

If you keep this up I'm going to have to fear everything but carrots by this time next year.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Your picture of demons is pretty raw... and off the mark. The people that lived long ago saw visions of the future having no other explanation for the terrible 'beasts' they beheld. They called them winged, fierce, flaming, thundering, with 'faces' of men.

These are their 'demons' that have incredible power to "control mankind"

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Sure it can. Sprinkle Mandella effect pixie dust on it, and everything is true simultaneously.

*ducks*

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Do you want to go to hell sir?

You're already here.

Op, Crunky?

I was lead to believe Jinn's have a soul, the "failed" ones god could not control, made from a smokeless fire. I was also lead to believe that they have freewill and can be good or bad. Some apparently follow God.

None the less, it was a fun read. Yeah a healthy diet including fresh fruit and veg is good

That being said I just finished my third nasty energy drink... I'm doomed

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Sure it can. Sprinkle Mandella effect pixie dust on it, and everything is true simultaneously.

*ducks*

Lol, you reminded me of this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Poor Nelson, getting blamed for everything.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This is a short video that goes in depth to what I'm talking about.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I find the OPs threads enjoyable for some reason, nothing really to comment. Like reading a bazooka comic book

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The best way of protecting oneself of using mantras. If you keep your vibration up by doing meditation also they can't so easily effect you with their lower vibration.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
In all these crazy notions, many probably believe that something about it rings true. Like some - thing - being greater than a human which has some beef about something; meddling in our existence looking to mess things up.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Question can we hand over control part time? For example Friday afternoons when I'm trying to get out of work let them take over deal with the rest of the day and the drive home. Figure I could take over later when the drinking starts this could be a very good deal. I could avoid all the crap I really hate doing anyway like laundry.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

These Demigods lack creativity so they mock and mimic those who do have creativity. They are very jealous of the creators creation of humans so they manipulate people's perceptions into a virtual reality, not of which is of this world.

You talking about politicians, right?

They created Televisions to mess up human Elf waves and destroy their melanin.

John Logie Baird was an elf? Melanin is skin pigment i thought, you mean too much TV makes you white?

OMG...
Lucky i have the antidote: Caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and a healthy dose of reality....
My mind is very much my own, and for all it's faults i am happy with it

Whenever hu-mons get angry they always choose demons to blame for their own situation.
Nice pics by the way.

Newsflash: WE are the gods, if we choose to be. We can do anything, and maybe that's the problem, our abilities have outpaced our emotional development.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The only way they can control humans is if [they] lower your vibrations which comes from a poor diet, stress, fear, depression, anger etc. Its another reason why they feed humans GMO and fluoride, these products, ingredients calcify your pineal gland which encases your soul so the Demigods can live inside you and manipulate you.

That is one of the best definitions of the human condition I have ever seen here at ATS.

The goal is to stay free of such... but to get there, one must be silent or you will be discovered.

Great article!!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

"These Demigods lack creativity so they mock and mimic those who do have creativity."

That is why some occupy humans via possession so that they can learn creativity. The Rephaim fall into this category perfectly as a rapha in the form of a wraith or banshee.

Have you ever wondered if this world has been kept ignorant and groomed to accept the fact that the primarchs exist and Warhammer 40k is in fact the real deal.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Eat my veggies and listen to Lil Yachty and I'm safe?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Vegetables have souls too

new topics

top topics

join