It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

facts on majestic 12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Operation Majestic-12:known variously as Majority Twelve, Majority, MJ-12, MAJCOM, Majority Agency for Joint Intelligence (MAJI), is an ULTRA TOP SECRET research and development Intelligence operation. MJ-12 was established by President Truman on September 24, 1947, and its first head was Dr. Vannevar Bush, the president's Chief Science Advisor. Later, MJ-12 was set up as a "Committee" inside the National Security Council (NSC) by President Eisenhower in 1954 by Secret Executive Order, "Order Number 54-12". The NSC called this group the "54-12 Committee", with the President having responsibility to approve all "Black" (covert) projects.

The MJ-12 Group since then, has been called the "Special Committee"; the "303 Committee" and currently the "40 Committee". It is described as the "Directorate" of the NSC. The "40 Committee" (PI-40) has access to advanced technology and teams to conduct "the cover-ups". In the past, this committee was headed by Dr. Henry Kissenger (Code name: "The Overseer"), and CIA Director/President George H.W. Bush. Today, this group operates under the "public name" of the Senior Interagency Group (SIG).

[Edited on 23-6-2003 by theshadowknows]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
How do you join???

I want to be a MJ-12 spook. 12 is my lucky number. That is good enough ins't it???

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Is there a link(s) for this info...I wouldn't mind reading up on it?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

im sorry i cant find the original

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
www.majesticdocuments.com...

The site that is pretty much got everything on MJ12 covered, includes loads of PDF's of the documents including the S0-1 Training manual.

BTW, Majestic ceased operations in 1969 and , I think, it was reconstructed under the new name of Jehova.

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by MrEisenhower]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I finally found the link. here it is:
www.mutanex.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i was born on january 12th... that certainly means something, right?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

Im a new member that is trying to gather information and would really appreciate if anyone with good knowledge could help me out. Im trying to put some loose pices together to form a clearer picture.
From what I gather, during the 20th century specifically. Tesla claims to have contacted people from outter space.
Roosevelt in the 30's made contact with aliens and signed a treaty: tech for flesh.
Then Roswell happened causing the majestic 12 to be formed which later turned into the CIA who have been running the government through military strategies.
During the 30's nuclear technologie was discovered and tested? Does anyone know if it relates to aliens?
Can anyone throw in any other information to this.
It would be much appreciated.

Australia.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Have we heard from them lately.
How smart are they and can they prove it.
Any photos of a group picture.
So many questions.
ED:

See under CORNY GOVERNMENT SPECIAL EFFECTS AND HOAX SCENARIOS

MJ-12 mentioned 20 times starting page 116.
Apparently rogue CIA from Operation Paperclip that forged a
presidents signature.
A must to cover the science of Tesla.
The greatest scientist of all time.
Just ask the government for a copy of his works.
See what you get.

[edit on 1/7/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join