It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Colbert on Cabinet Picks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
also on 'touching China inappropriately' and utilizing Facebook to increase his pool for picks.

It's all good fun...until it goes from ridiculous to scary. This one is not even up to Linda McMahon.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Whats funny is that people find that funny.

How uneducated and Ill informed do you have to be to not see these as the attempted character assassinations they are.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

How uneducated and Ill informed do you have to be to not see these as the attempted character assassinations they are.

He's a comedian. He is funny. Lighten up. Trump is a grown man, he doesn't need you to defend him hourly.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

He's a comedian. He is funny. Lighten up. Trump is a grown man, he doesn't need you to defend him hourly.

Ive seen plenty of funny anti trump stuff, I find Alec Baldwins impersonation hilarious.

This isnt comedy, its a propaganda hit piece that deliberately obfuscates facts to sway the opinion of ignorant mouth breathers.
Quite frankly its getting old

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

You can always just not click.

edit on 8-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You can always just not click.

I had hopes it was gonna be funny, it wasnt and I gave an opinion

edit on 8/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

A hit piece to' obfuscate and sway the opinion of ignorant mouth breathers' is a bit more than saying, "I don't think this funny. That is my opinion.'

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

A hit piece to' obfuscate and sway the opinion of ignorant mouth breathers' is a bit more than saying, "I don't think this funny. That is my opinion.'

You are in fact correct, it is significantly more than that both in amount of words and level of disapproval

Im gonna star that post because I think its the first time youve been correct today

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I think Trumplethinskin's sensitive ego has been rubbing off on his fans.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I think the point of Colbert's comedy is very clearly attempted character assassinations, which is what makes it funny. You have to be uneducated and ill-informed to not realize what he's doing.

new topics

top topics

join