It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Linda McMahon, Wife Of WWE Billionaire And Trump's Pick For Small Business Administrator

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Im not sure about her credentials or ability to do the job but Ill give her this

Shes hot as hell and is a total badass, she regularly beats the crap out of men who are 6'6 and built like brick shytehouses.
Its true, Ive seen the footage!!!

Aren't you referring to Stephanie? We're talking about her mom. The much older one

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Can we vote for the Rock next cycle?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Can we vote for the Rock next cycle?

that would be so badass! Matter of fact.. Let's turn the whole government into a WWE ring. I'd so watch that smackdown. That's when DJ Rock would make the perfect VP or PoTUS. Man... I'd so vote my arse off for that!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Like I said, Linda McMahon is a great businesswoman. Probably one of the best in the world. At the same time she got there by preying on smaller businesses and exploiting her workers. Is this really the kind of woman that should be heading up the SBA?

She definitely has a conflict of interest when it comes to small businesses. Her livelihood comes from a massive corporation and for the first time since taking over the WWE is seeing stiffer competition from smaller indie promotions. Their biggest competitor, TNA, is constantly on the verge of bankruptcy at this point. WWE was even in the running to buy it just last month. But promotions like ROH, CZW and PWG are taking more and more of the market share. So how can she be expected to head the SBA fairly when small businesses are directing money from her bank account?

Great points. Good post!

But how would those points affect her role as this new job title?
edit on 9-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join