It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Violent video - Immigrant kicks German woman down subway stairs.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

They did investigate and it's a known criminal but EU citizen, hence the immigrant part is BS as well.

Infowars and Bild, the international collaborate of postfactual populism. MSM ate conspiracy theory a decade ago and now formerly great sites spread lies 'n clickbait Bollocks to stay afloat. Selling magic brainenhancer wasn't enough, eh? Go and figure!

This is the reason why I deny to even look into their crap. Deny ignorance, ya know.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AMNicks

Well, the European media do have a history of widespread censure and ignoring of problems.. including photoshopping perpetrators to make them whiter. This is the absurd lengths they go to cover up the crimes of immigrants to the public. But we all know what's happening.

How long until German nationalist type gangs say enough is enough and start retributing? When will we start to see such street skirmishes? The government would be relentless in their cracking down on thes nationalist gangs.. but would probably be fairly lenient to the immigrants.

We're gonna see a whole continent being divided on this one issue, in fact, people are already more or less completely divided about this issue, and increasingly divisive and partisan about it too.

Somewhere a dark sorcerer in a robe is looking at a crystal ball doing the Mr. Burns things with his skeletal fingers and going..
"Just as planned.."

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

WOW! Really?

That's the worst example of white guilt I have ever heard of.. I'm telling you, these people are psychos.. There's something wrong with the very collective consciousness.. there's a war in the gestalt consciousness, schizophrenic tendencies.. psychosis.

You think some of these people might actually snap, go crazy and become the worst nationalist fascists? I mean, I've thought that this situation and the behaviour of the European public is borderline psychotic for a long time now. It is a classic example of a collective case of Stockholm syndrome.. the Europeans have come to protect and defend their abusers, always making apologies and concessions. The Western feminine cuck man in his humiliated state of feeble defeat and self-hatred. A people that is giving up it's culture, it's lands and it's society and even the uniqueness of their people in the long run to a foreign barbarian invader. Essentially giving them the keys to the kingdom..

I mean look at this from a civilisational perspective historically. When has something like this ever happened before? When have people been so brainwashed as if to give away everything to a people that they have been enemies of for hundreds and hundreds of year. An imperialistic and expansionist worldwide culture of conquest and barbaric male vitality and brutality to boot.

It's utterly absurd what is going on and you have to wonder how deep in trance the population must be for them to have come to accept such an incredibly hard to sell pitch with it's increasing and continual problems of terrorism, rape, violence, no go zones and creation of criminal ethnic enclaves, attacks against police, ambulance and civilians, riots, gang activity and other general belligerence. I mean distance yourself from the liberal perspective and try to appreciate how utterly insane and untenable the position is. Kudos to the propaganda masters, they have really outdone themselves with this project.. And still despite all these things people have been convinced to not have a problem with it? I mean, how sane is that? And not only that, but they have embraced it and even viciously attacked anyone that had a problem with it, ostracizing and shutting them completely out of even the national discussion, not to mention the political process and the media.. With brainwashed liberals, government and media colluding in enforcing this embargo of truth and harassing and demonizing any dissidents that want to risk being alienated and looked down upon even by "friends".. How extreme is that really? It's pretty damn extreme..

This whole situation is pretty damn unbelievable if you step back for a little while and look at it..

This must be completely unprecedented historically.. never have a people been so roundly defeated without a shot being fired, never have a people embraced their destruction so openly and earnestly.. All through propaganda and brainwashing.. it took many decades but they have succeeded in normalizing the most absurd state of affairs I can think of.

Collective insanity.. though, hasn't that always been the case.. People have always been insane collectively. I am the only sane one in a world gone insane.. so naturally I am the one considered insane. It's a little bit unfair I think but there's not much to do about it. Typical Kali Yuga humans..

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

a people that they have been enemies of for hundreds and hundreds of year.

The Bulgarian Roma have been our enemies for hundreds of years?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

I don't know why you're writing this when it's explicitly clear I'm speaking of Muslims and Europeans and our long history of crusades and other wars..

I'm sorry, I don't understand your reply.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

This whole situation is pretty damn unbelievable if you step back for a little while and look at it.. This must be completely unprecedented historically.. never have a people been so roundly defeated without a shot being fired, never have a people embraced their destruction so openly and earnestly.. All through propaganda and brainwashing.. it took many decades but they have succeeded in normalizing the most absurd state of affairs I can think of.

The part of it that is most insane to me is not the radicalized Muslims, or the brainwashed apologists, it is the number of people that recognize the insanity and the inevitable outcome, that just go along with the whole thing out of fear of being tagged or labelled as something that they feel they aren't.

I swear I can't believe the number of people that are so quick to complain and protest on a keyboard, but run and hide or just stand there when the BS is right in front of their face. By the time they realize that no one else is going to come and save them, it will be too damn late.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

"WARNING.. Violent Video!" Sounds like some chit that CNN would say, just to find a few extra suckers to stay glued to the TV during a long commercial break.

This video was posted on ATS earlier in the month. In today's world, that wasn't violent AT ALL.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"WARNING.. Violent Video!" Sounds like some chit that CNN would say, just to find a few extra suckers to stay glued to the TV during a long commercial break.

This video was posted on ATS earlier in the month. In today's world, that wasn't violent AT ALL.

Oh well then, we are so so sorry he didnt decapitate her instead, or shoot her in the head.....

Seriously?

Your posts these days are becoming more and more vitriolic and nasty

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

This whole situation is pretty damn unbelievable if you step back for a little while and look at it.. This must be completely unprecedented historically.. never have a people been so roundly defeated without a shot being fired, never have a people embraced their destruction so openly and earnestly.. All through propaganda and brainwashing.. it took many decades but they have succeeded in normalizing the most absurd state of affairs I can think of.

The part of it that is most insane to me is not the radicalized Muslims, or the brainwashed apologists, it is the number of people that recognize the insanity and the inevitable outcome, that just go along with the whole thing out of fear of being tagged or labelled as something that they feel they aren't.

I swear I can't believe the number of people that are so quick to complain and protest on a keyboard, but run and hide or just stand there when the BS is right in front of their face. By the time they realize that no one else is going to come and save them, it will be too damn late.

Yes, we are such losers and cowards for not assuming the man in the video is a Muslim. Shame on us.

I guess I better tell my very good, very kind, very welcoming and accepting Muslim friends I can no longer be associated with them as I assume they will suddenly turn on me one day and kick me down stairs or decapitate me for being an atheist.

Thank you for opening my eyes to how dangerous all the friendly Muslims I deal with on a daily basis in north london are...it's all an act!

From this day on, I will instantly assume any violent criminal is a Muslim, and I promise I won't change that opinion even if it's shown to be wildly ignorant.

Thanks guys! Phew!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Welcome to the last days of the New Roman Empire.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join