It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Violent video - Immigrant kicks German woman down subway stairs.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
#NotAllGermans

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Since the only fuel threads like this get is hating on anti war protesters, this will be my last reply.

intrptr out

Hahaha running away from the thread after being called out about lying that the film he posted was a 1000 year old village.

Yah...not surprised

edit on 8.12.2016 by grainofsand because: quote tag issues

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
ohh god that's hilarious tuck tail haha goober.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Having people in a discussion involving immigration where it is not just pro or anti people expressing views makes certain kinds of peoples tactics wither. I do not believe us asking for sources for claims was very nice

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
ATS is racist central.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

"Rolling Eyes" but i am curious... still

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I see this argument used quite frequently here on ATS. I am never sure of what is being said.

Are you saying that if they come from a war torn country, they are justified in attacking, raping, and killing the citizens of the country that has taken them in, and is providing for them, at the expense of the natural citizens of that country?

Are you saying that the citizens of a country where the government ignores the people, and does what it wants, to promote themselves and big corporations, should be used to exact vengeance, for deeds that are done by a country that dismisses their demands?

Why aren't you pushing the boycott of the corporations that are creating and supporting the wars? Why aren't you pushing them working with the citizens to help with improving both of their problems?

It seems the attitude that a rogue country bombed my rogue country, so let me in to destroy the citizens that have no more power over their country or fate then I do, and you better like, is only a sure way to make sure we kill each other off.

Maybe if all those that feel the refugees are right in their hate, and their vengeance, just turned over all their possessions and took them in as their masters, maybe they would be able to assuage their guilt, and get the opportunity to show the world what selfless amazing people they are at the same time.

Lead by example.

edit on 8-12-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ahhhh, infowars and dailymail.

No thank you, I'll pass.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Tarok Kolache I think.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It was in Afghanistan, can't you read

As an aside, how long can Germany's police forces cast their gaze aside to crimes committed by certain groups of the populace?

As this is a conspiracy website I'd almost think anti-immigration and anti-police sentiment in Germany was being encouraged actively by certain policies.

Every time an immigrant commits a crime and it goes underreported or unpunished by the authorities, it breeds a sentiment of 'well somebody needs to do something' and the dreaded 'far right' groups support swells, and I personally can't believe that anybody making policy or advising the downplaying of said crimes, doesn't see this. Every group commits crimes, but people get real uppity when a group is given special treatment.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Learningman

How is destroying an arms factory comparable to attacking a non-combative citizen?

That was a thousand year old village n Afghanistan, not an "arms factory", Youtube channel changed the title to make that sound 'justifiable'.

Really you think so ive been to Afghanistan and id say no your wrong. 1000 year old villages have architecture not kabuls. They village was built after the Russian occupation I know I saw enough of them while I was there. Drug lords built them in open areas for security 1000 year old villages aren't out in the open like that and consist of far more than 6 buildings. This was a drug lord or local leaders home. Judging from what I can see id say they were built around the soviet occupation. If you look you can see they set it up to give them warning when the soviet armor would show up the mujahedeen would bug out. Another big clue is the defensive ditches dug around it leaving just one road in and out. That the earth mounds you see in the foreground they even plant mines there for a nasty surprise when you try to sneak up. there is a lot of mines from the soviet occupation buried all over the place. Oh and listen to the audio when the jdams hit you here rounds cook off meaning there was a lot of ammunition there as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FightingBuddha

Thank you, I was wrong once again, glad to have the facts though.

Will not mean much though, some people will call it justified as it was held by the taliban and was a danger due to ied's etc., and some will point out that destroying a village is not a great look for a military that was interested in HELPING a nation.

Not so much black and white as many shades of grey.
edit on 8/12/2016 by Learningman because: mindfart

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i live in germany and i see guys like this all the time. They always walk in groups, as if they are too fragile to handle life alone. The full face beard and being in a group is a dead giveaway. That said, it could be 3rd or 4th generation turkish guys as well, they also like to travel in groups and i have personally witnessed the manner in which they treat women and it is not pretty let me tell you. There are plenty of very polite turkish men as well, but it would be naive to say there isnt an increased level of anti woman behavior among the non white germans than the native germans. Native german men are polite to a fault and very rarely even raise their voices unless theyre drunk. Those are generalizations i admit, but see it for yourself more than a couple dozen times in a few years and it starts painting a pretty clear picture. They come from cultures that view women as possessions....pure and simple.

I personally think it was not random.....i am willing to bet the kicking guy probably was hitting on the girl and she ignored him or turned him down....prompting his later assault. These guys are dogs and deserve to be treated as such.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

It was in Afghanistan, can't you read

As an aside, how long can Germany's police forces cast their gaze aside to crimes committed by certain groups of the populace?

As this is a conspiracy website I'd almost think anti-immigration and anti-police sentiment in Germany was being encouraged actively by certain policies.

Every time an immigrant commits a crime and it goes underreported or unpunished by the authorities, it breeds a sentiment of 'well somebody needs to do something' and the dreaded 'far right' groups support swells, and I personally can't believe that anybody making policy or advising the downplaying of said crimes, doesn't see this. Every group commits crimes, but people get real uppity when a group is given special treatment.

I don't think there given special privileges at all. I'm sure if we learned the true story this guy was probably arrested for assault. As for the problem in Europe its simple they brought in a bunch of people with little hope of supporting themselves. In doing so they have teenagers and young men with no way to get ahead leading to frustration. This causes them to lash out at society like we see here. The blame isn't the immigrant's its the government you cant up root a group of people move them into another culture with no plan for integration. Be like me taking people from the US and moving them to Afghanistan they wouldn't know how to support themselves and just become angry. And wouldn't be abled to even feed themselves without help from locals. You cant take someone from one culture to a completely new one without in some way helping them to integrate.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
ATS is racist central.

Then why are you here?

You some kind of racist cop?

In France, it's "youths" that riot and burn 1000 cars.

In the states, it's "name(s) have not been released"

Not much of stretch to hear "thug" to avoid naming the real culprits.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Keep posting this stuff, DeathSlayer. We need to stay informed on the barbarity of these people.

I'd hang the bastards with piano wire.

They. Are. SCUM.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

By privileges I was alluding to the fact that police had either chosen themselves or been dissuaded from talking to the media and in certain cases not to pursue crimes to the extent of the law.
I would place the majority of blame on the state, as you said, but to deny that their is no blame to place on the immigrants heads is foolish.

Rape and assault are crimes that offer no societal gains to the perpetrator, and teen angst and frustration is not a just excuse.
edit on 8/12/2016 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/12/2016 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Just another imported woman hater. Immigrant or not, the vid just shows a nasty group of men.

Sadly, for Germany, the majority of recent immigrants are young men from from societies and cultures that treat women very poorly. It is truly a clash of liberal values, versus intolerance and women hatred.

If these are immigrants, then they need a sharp lesson in justice and then deportation. Sadly, if they are immigrants someone will apologise and excuse their behaviour on the basis "it's acceptable where they come from, so what do they know". Doubly sadly, the apologist will probably be a woman.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Such a coward to do this from behind. She never saw it coming. I hope he rots in prison.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FightingBuddha

Tarok Kolache I think.

Thank you..

This is what Washington Post writes about that village

It took 50,000 pounds of American explosives to level Niaz Mohammad’s village.

The village had become a Taliban stronghold, a virtual factory for bombs that killed and maimed American soldiers.
At the height of the U.S. offensive in late 2010, commanders chose what they considered their best option: They approved an airstrike that flattened all the buildings in town, more than 40, including Mohammad’s home.
To compensate the villagers for the loss of their 100-year-old homes, the U.S. military built them square, concrete rooms.

Though no civilians were killed, the bombardment quickly became one of the most controversial attacks of the war in Afghanistan.

So it was a taliban hideout... no civilians died.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join