It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One hell of a ride

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
We sat at a dinner table, some lovely people I actually barely know. Under four years they showed nothing but love, and asked friendly;" will you please move out? " well, I didn't at first, no matter how often they asked. Instead I roamed around and grew wiser and wiser, I didn't break any rules so they couldn't really call the law enforcement. Eventually we grew to learn one another and for the first time they truly approached and asked :" Please, move out " and I saw nothing but a truthful intent. So I took my bags and said to the lovely people ;" Thank you for housing me all these years, it's been one hell of a ride "

edit on 2016128 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Should this be in short stories or are you sharing a genuine incident from your life?

It kinda sounds like you were squatting in someones house for 4 years and they didnt want you there?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

How many times did they ask you to move out? Were you paying rent?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Dude, seriously tho. It's time to leave.

Get the F*** out.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Isnt life full of short stories compiled to a a single life story in the end?

Maybe the story is a parable, maybe the intent might be the message instead of the story portraying it..

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Isnt life full of short stories compiled to a a single life story in the end?

Maybe the story is a parable, maybe the intent might be the message instead of the story portraying it..

That makes about as much sense and is as enlightening as your OP

At least your consistent

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

So what exactly do you wish to discuss then?
Your post is rather cryptic.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
We sat at a dinner table, some lovely people I actually barely know. Under four years they showed nothing but love, and asked friendly;" will you please move out? " well, I didn't at first, no matter how often they asked. Instead I roamed around and grew wiser and wiser, I didn't break any rules so they couldn't really call the law enforcement. Eventually we grew to learn one another and for the first time they truly approached and asked :" Please, move out " and I saw nothing but a truthful intent. So I took my bags and said to the lovely people ;" Thank you for housing me all these years, it's been one hell of a ride "

You've made some really good threads lately that I've enjoyed reading...

The Great King Ocean
Cheesemaking
Celts and Their Asians Urheimat

Many more that I have found interesting as well... Thanks for making them!

As for this story.. I like happier endings..After getting to know one another, the people stopped asking you to move out.. they started asking you to stay. But that's just me though...

again,
thanks for all the good threads..
blend57

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Im not sure where my next home is, and four years, seems like yesterday that i moved in, uncertain. lost. frustrated and angry, I still though have tantrums but not in the same way. But when you have searched every corner of the house, even took a look at the small spots in the corners, you start to redecorate without consent on an old house built decades ago.

The owners showed great tolerance, and i hope to repay that someday to a neighbor, show that just love can change anyone into something different. Its strange world out there built by stories and human imagination, will i fit in? I dont know, but i understand the world nowadays, its not beautiful, but it aint rotten.

I would have given up on myself years ago, i would say;" Lost soul, forget about him " Could be a mix of my own stubbornness and people with a loving heart, that was a changing recipe. I dont know really, all i do know, i changed during these four years into something real.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
tikbalang

Well..time for a new chapter in your story then I think maybe. A new adventure..Life may get hard but it's never boring. And I'm sure you'll find your way just like you did these last four years..Hope it all makes for a beautiful story. Much luck to you!

(and keep writing those threads..I'll be looking for them)

blend57
edit on 8-12-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join