It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Hospital Crisis. HIV Infected Refugees Stab Doctors and Female Staff!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It is the case, the overall majority are young men. If you don´t trust the YT, at least listen to a local that has experience.
I´ve been to two different refugee centers and the common picture is young males "teenagers". There are women and children but if you´d ask me on the percentage, it´s 20% women and young children, the rest are young men.

In Ellwangen and Crailsheim. SADLY, all the articles are not accessible after 30+ days without paying a fee or I could show you the TERROR the people in Ellwangen faced. Crailsheim not so much, or at least the press there was silent, compared to Ipf&Jagst / Schwäbische Post. They had articles and photos of fights between 50 vs 90 people throwing stones from the roof and interior like chairs from the windows to use it as weapons in fights between nationalities on a two day shedule. That´s how it really is!

Drug statistics rooftopped in Ellwangen, main cause is the refugee center. It´s not a secret but it doesn´t get the headlines as much as alleged fires laid by germans. Let me tell you, the reason is almost everytime a cigarette in the paper bin or barbeque sessions in the attik. I´ve seen things and I know how to read the firealarm protocolls. You can even tell when they decided to open the window because of temperature drop on the heat sensor. The smoke detectors can compute the difference between CO2, white smoke, black smoke, methan and measures O² levels. And even cigarette smoke can be detected and fire alarm supressed. However, this is only allowed in hotel room situations, not hospitals and similar. You would be surprised, how detailed a fire is analyzed, not by the fire department, but the companies that share their data between each other when it comes to real fires and the detection vectors.

I´ve seen them cooking meat on bare cooking plates, pissing into the corners of the building (2m away are the bath rooms), smashing in manual smoke alarm switches for #s and giggles, because they like the red fire trucks and all the fuss. It´s like some just don´t want peace, many are traumatized. Does not justify such behavior.

Should I get started on women being reached around in the centers against their will? Of course, THIS does not make headlines globaly, only small bits in the press, if even. You´ve no idea, sorry to say that.
edit on 8-12-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

They need to deport all the immigrants Merkel brought in.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Surely you jest... Another poster a few posts up from this one said this just isn't possible, and unlike you who actually lives there, she's not even there to know.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I wish! (Had to google the meaning) I really wish, for the sake of the citizens and also refugees that are seeking help and shelter because they are not financial refugees, but actual ones, in need of help. No problem with that, but from what I´ve seen, this is the case for 1 out of 5.

Back to topic:
No word in German news, as often. But I suspect the "news" in the OP is false. I mean, I´ve seen things but I hardly can imagine that happening, even with what I saw. Not saying impossible, but I´ve read to much BS here on ATS, when it comes to refugee crisis in germany. It smells like propaganda.
edit on 8-12-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ec.europa.eu...

a reply to: reldra

See, there you go again making unsupported assertions.
The official EU count is over 70% male asylum seekers in 2015.
Here's a handy link to the EU website above. Feel free to educate me if I am incorrect or you have a more reliable source.

edit on 8.12.2016 by grainofsand because: add link

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
Those numbers support my observations, I see.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Yes, and the age group 18 to 34 is the majoriy in the male count.
Curiously the majority age group in those over 65 though is female.

It is an interesting read.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

In Stuttgart an immigrant family killed a goat in the bathroom and was cooking it in the bathtub when the downstairs neighbors noticed their ceiling glowing red.....fire department came and extinguished the fire in the bathtub.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

That does not sound right, how can the ceiling glow red when it´s made out of wood / concrete. Could not find anything online, maybe you have a link to share?

Edit:
www.focus.de...
They slaughtered the goat in a so called schrebergarten (let´s call it backyard for simplicity). No fire department, no ceiling. Let´s keep it with the truth, shall we.
edit on 9-12-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Ceiling glowing red? !
Bahahaha!
I thought the same thing, some of the stories are ridiculous, I'm actually shocked anyone believed that!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Ya this is what we can expect soon in the states, sure hope all these liberals whom just love immigrants are the first to enjoy this.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

- Man, that must be the true first-hand knowledge I hear so much about you got there..

- A crusade, what a wonderful idea, the last ones have provided so much success, we should repeat them! Do you fight with a broadsword or a katana?

Seriously?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I'm living in North Rhine Westphalia right now and I've noticed a subtle shift in people regarding refugees, at first it was all let's help.

Now locals look on them with suspicion... people that said we need to help our now saying these people that do not want to be German need to leave.

Sorry it's gotten so bad in your area, I am glad me and the wife only have 1 year left, I think dangerous times are coming.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

In Stuttgart an immigrant family killed a goat in the bathroom and was cooking it in the bathtub when the downstairs neighbors noticed their ceiling glowing red.....fire department came and extinguished the fire in the bathtub.

An immigrant family moved in next door to me and used forun magic to summon a djinn, which proceeded to terrorise my dog.

We he had to take the dog to martial arts classes so he could learn to defend himself. In the end he took out the dirty muslim demon with a sweet Taekwondo roundhouse.

True story.

WAKE UP SHEEPPLE!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
It's sickening. Merkel brought this upon her country. If the Germans were smart they would overthrow her, close their border and deport every single immigrant back to their middle eastern hell holes. We really do need a new crusade if we want to keep Europe from becoming a Muslim controlled area.

I bet you couldn't even find Germany on the map.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join