It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Hospital Crisis. HIV Infected Refugees Stab Doctors and Female Staff!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Take a look at this 8 minute youtube that discusses the illness and disease the immigrants bring with them mainly from Africa. Most males refuse treatment from female doctors and staff and are known to infect the doctors and staff intentionally.

As some of you know I was recently in a German hospital for surgery (Thank God successful) and I spent two weeks inside. Since I do not have private medical I did not get a private room meaning others who were sick were also in the room (a total of three sick people per room) and while there many came and left while I was recovering and all were immigrants. I did notice when walking outside the numerous immigrants and no I did not count them but if I had to say it was more immigrants than Germans.....

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm glad your surgery went well.

As to the video, it is concerning to anyone not being held to the same standards as the rent of us. We would flip our kids if we thought it was afluenza.

Treating all crimes as equal seems a good first step.
edit on 8-12-2016 by Iamthatbish because: Predict a text totally winning

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It's sickening. Merkel brought this upon her country. If the Germans were smart they would overthrow her, close their border and deport every single immigrant back to their middle eastern hell holes. We really do need a new crusade if we want to keep Europe from becoming a Muslim controlled area.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

I hate to put it this way but apparently the Germans aren't the people to piss off.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
It's sickening. Merkel brought this upon her country. If the Germans were smart they would overthrow her, close their border and deport every single immigrant back to their middle eastern hell holes. We really do need a new crusade if we want to keep Europe from becoming a Muslim controlled area.

It is coming....... leftist German government will be gone next year.

Europe is a ticking time bomb. It will not take much more before the people take the law into their own hands.

How many peaceful protest have the Germans done since immigration? Too many to recall!

BUT it will not help for many extremist know to remain silent when the public outcries .... then they wait and strike when lest expected....

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Stupid ignorant politicians. When you introduce humans with poor social and empathy free standards to a more civil environment this what you get!

They all need to be returned, including from the UK!

Time for do good dipsticks to wake up and move over and let more common sense and practical minds make the decisions based on the safety and benefit of the people they are supposed to represent!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Merkel's handlers brought this upon Germany. They are, if I had to guess, the Rothschilds.

I'm still trying to figure out how will someone make money flooding a country with ill-educated religious oriented animalistic (and I use the word hesitatingly) people.

Makes me wonder if this is what would have happened to America if we lost the rights to keep and bear arms...

IDK...SMH

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

I hate to put it this way but apparently the Germans aren't the people to piss off.

I hate to say it but they might need to channel some of that hate and aggression from their past. Islam isn't going away unless its eradicated.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I hate to say it but they might need to channel some of that hate and aggression from their past. Islam isn't going away unless its eradicated.

You are right BUT if one of them rape my wife, my child, or I witness a rape or infect it intentionally with well known diseases and illness throughout ME and Africa ..... I would be on the evening news and in jail.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
I'm still trying to figure out how will someone make money flooding a country with ill-educated religious oriented animalistic (and I use the word hesitatingly) people.

Invest in military and police hardware and you are going to make a killing.

Invest in surveillance technology and then for the safety of your country, inject all immigrants with nanites that read a persons thoughts and explode when a crime is committed.

The elite want to erase the deplorable useless eaters so they import a brand of people to erase the local deplorable's. Its all part of the Out of Chaos comes the NWO.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Is it possible to get everyone on ATS to make a petition on change.org and sign away their problems?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

This source doesn't seem great. Just a random YouTube guy who doesn't like immigrants. No evidence.

Possibly someone got stabbed, even if the stabber had HIV, they would have to put their own blood on the knife first.

The YouTuber quotes a German person saying, "We don't know how to treat these illnesses." Germany doesn't know how to treat HIV, Syphilis or TB? I find that hard to believe.

The YouTube also uses the often used photo of men walking, as if to point out few immigrants are women and children, which is simply not the case.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You want to eradicate an entire religion via Germans channeling past hate and aggression? One of the worst things I have ever read.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Expel all Wahhabi's and Salafi's from the country, then demolish every single Wahhabi mosque paid for by Saudi Arabia. These are the problem causers. They don't want to assimilate or integrate into Western society.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Kudos Deathslayer. That's THREE anti Muslim posts you made today, all with either shady sources or outright lies. Nice work my friend.

You should be proud of yourself. Three out of three.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

One of the worst things I have ever read.

Just another day on ATS

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
just a matter of time before they get to their breaking point and the germans take care of the problem themselves

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We had over 30 cases of open tuberculosis roaming freely in Ellwangen/Germany. No one knows where they went.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

Not going to happen so fast. If you DARE to say anything, you´re a racist/nazi. That´s how far it went in Germany. There is no perceived middle, there is only right or left in the minds of most, experience is my evidence. You can´t say certain things or you´re labeled left/right.
The middle is supposed to not care at all, if you do, you´re categorized into left/right.
edit on 8-12-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
And don´t get me started on emergency room occupation. I was in hospital for 6 weeks last year around this time. My room was directly over the emergency entrance. Toward the last days, when I was able to leave my room alone, I went for a smoke in the morning. 6 o clock at the main entrance to the hospital (not EM). While smoking I noticed a foreign looking lady with a headscarf and a man, the lady barrely making it into the hospital, held her stomach, was humbling and I was really considering offering my help. I watched them when they spoke to the receptionist through the big glass windows. Around a minute after they entered, both rushed out in a hurry, the lady totally fine again, walking on her own down the small road to the EM, fists curled up, the man in a rush behind.

When I finished my cigarette, I took the same route, because it´s the fastest to my room. I entered through the EM entrance and saw the lady again, playing sick. It was a common picture to see 20 refugees stuffed into the EM, for no apparent reason. Whole families it seemed.

On another occasion, this time it was around 23:00, having a smoke outside again. I get approached by a refugee asking for the train station and the next ride to Ellwangen. He had an Iphone X (don´t know the modells but I know it was an iphone by the menu on top) and was trying to get me call him a taxi with my own phone. I sent him inside towards the reception because I did not have my phone with me. Another patient, working for deutsche bahn said to me, the train he was looking for is internally called "the refugee express". Because they ride for free and it´s the last train to Ellwangen.

I could write a book with my own experiences about the situation as I have worked in several refugee centers and know the mindset. I´ve got thrown stuff at me for no reason and stolen things out of the company van. Generally I was approached with hatred because I was doing quarterly firealarm checks and was the one able to point out who was smoking in their rooms. It went so far that one time someone removed the serial cable between the fire detecion system and my notebook while walking around measuring the dBs (110dB btw). It went so far, that they deliberatly destroyed the smoke and heat detectors with hairspray or tried to screw them out of their socket at night so the central got an technical fault alarm and a poor technician had to rush out in the middle of the inight. After another incident, where a crazy one locked himself up in the VAN and spitted all over the interiour, the company canceled the contract because it was deemed too dangerous and not worth the hassle.

As I said, I could write a book.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join