It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cultural enrichment" in Germany brings crime, rape and terror

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Sorry the PC police have been.

A culture where the norm is rape, violence and child/female abuse is 100% fine and these people should be welcomed into our societys with open arms and love. The problem is with us and our closed minded ways.....

/sarc

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

A culture where the norm is rape, violence and child/female abuse is 100% fine

You need to enrich yourself man. Islam has so many cultural benefits to our own western life style...only the bigot in you is preventing you from seeing it.

You could also benefit from incorporating cave man culture into your own. They make such beautiful cave art. Just imagine...you could own a cave man to do your house work...or to stink up the place...whatever you choose.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: intrptr

Infowars, got it.

Fan the flames of Islamaphobia...

What are you afraid of?

If you have nothing then attack the source?

How sad for you.

It's funny. It's alway you, and mario and the op posting these anti Muslim stories.

How sad for us? No, how sad that you guys are so scared.

yeah...but...we get many stars...and that's why I'm on the Islamophobia train. Star count, pure and simple. I did some research and it appears that if you bash Islam...you get plenty of stars. I dont know what that means...but I convinced myself that its a way of other members showing that they agree with you in one form or another.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Sorry the PC police have been.

A culture where the norm is rape, violence and child/female abuse is 100% fine and these people should be welcomed into our societys with open arms and love. The problem is with us and our closed minded ways.....

/sarc

There is no such thing as muslim culture. A muslim from Albania and a muslim from Kyrgyzstan don't share same cultural values

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

There certainly is Islamic culture...and Muslims in general adhere to its values and doctrines.

Whether you want to call it muslim culture or Islamic culture...is of no importance. What varies...is a degree to which an individual adheres to.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Infowars, got it.

What are you afraid of?

If you have nothing then attack the source?

How sad for you.

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Infowars, got it.

Truth is truth.....no matter who reports it.

More people trust The Onion than infowars.

www.businessinsider.com...

Some Onion articles:
Obama spends night in abandoned Amusement Park
John Kerry Throws Vine Over Pit Of Quicksand To Save Child Companion

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ahhh.. Infowars and the youtube-university. What a rich source of crap.

Add some people from other countries. Maybe an ocean in distance or whatever.

Stir.

And you get a pot full of crud.

Seriously, you guys don't know nothing, come out as "know-nothings-and-being-afraid-about-it" and are just ridiculous.
I live here. I see about 1 immigrant/refugee per 100 "biological Germans" (what a stupid, stupid term the [german] alt-right created there). That is not really an invasion.

Lets talk about all the rapes happening here, obviously not in my line of sight or news-sources. You have better ones at that, it seems.

Yes, there is a "small" amount of sarcasm in this. Found it?
Shut up about things you people don't know nothing but what PANIC-fakenews did tell you to know. /threadclosedforme.

You don't need to respond, I will not read anything written in this thread, as it is doomed to have massive amounts of xenophobia in it.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Rape is a weapon of war. Only the Germans have can save their homeland from the invasion. I think the shame of WW2 has left them too passive to fight back. Until they decide to do so the Muslims will continue to breed them out.
edit on 9-12-2016 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Shut up about things you people don't know nothing but what PANIC-fakenews did tell you to know.

I guess German people will speak on the subject...come next election time. Then we'll be pretty certain...if you are full of crap. Because...if there are no problems with migrants...no reason for Merkel to be axed...

We can speculate what ever we want here...but germans that live there wiil have the final say.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

There certainly is Islamic culture...and Muslims in general adhere to its values and doctrines.

Whether you want to call it muslim culture or Islamic culture...is of no importance. What varies...is a degree to which an individual adheres to.

What is Islamic/muslim culture ? Please enlighten us with a scientific definition.
You can't because there is no such thing as muslim/Islamic culture. Again, a muslim from Turkey and a muslim from Egypt don't share same cultural values. Does a catholic from Africa share same cultural values as a catholic from Europe ?
edit on 9-12-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

How pitiful you ignored the crux of my comment - ie you could have consolidated all 3 thread's into 1,

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

So you are claiming that there is no Islamic culture ? A culture specific to adherents of Islam ?

I guess we're done then.

Carry on.

edit:

here...wiki has links to both terms...Christian and Islamic culture...terms exist...therefore...whatever they represent...exists.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-12-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

So you are claiming that there is no Islamic culture ? A culture specific to adherents of Islam ?

I guess we're done then.

Carry on.

What is Islamic/muslim culture ? Shouldn't be hard to answer if there ever was such thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

again...

Islamic culture

Islamic culture is a term primarily used in secular academia to describe the cultural practices common to historically Islamic people. The early forms of Muslim culture were predominantly Arab. With the rapid expansion of the Islamic empires, Muslim culture has influenced and assimilated much from the Persian, Caucasian, Bangladeshi, Turkic, Mongol, Chinese, Indian, Malay, Somali, Berber, Egyptian, Indonesian, Filipino, Greco-Roman Byzantine, Spanish, Sicilian, Balkanic and Western[citation needed] cultures. Islamic culture generally includes all the practices which have developed around the religion of Islam, including Qur'anic ones such as prayer (salat) and non-Qur'anic such as divisions of the world in Islam. It includes as the Baul tradition of Bengal, and facilitated the peaceful conversion of most of Bengal.[additional citation needed] There are variations in the application of Islamic beliefs in different cultures and traditions.[1]

happy ?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

again...

Islamic culture

Islamic culture is a term primarily used in secular academia to describe the cultural practices common to historically Islamic people. The early forms of Muslim culture were predominantly Arab. With the rapid expansion of the Islamic empires, Muslim culture has influenced and assimilated much from the Persian, Caucasian, Bangladeshi, Turkic, Mongol, Chinese, Indian, Malay, Somali, Berber, Egyptian, Indonesian, Filipino, Greco-Roman Byzantine, Spanish, Sicilian, Balkanic and Western[citation needed] cultures. Islamic culture generally includes all the practices which have developed around the religion of Islam, including Qur'anic ones such as prayer (salat) and non-Qur'anic such as divisions of the world in Islam. It includes as the Baul tradition of Bengal, and facilitated the peaceful conversion of most of Bengal.[additional citation needed] There are variations in the application of Islamic beliefs in different cultures and traditions.[1]

happy ?

Lol, why didn't you quote the rest ?

Islamic culture is itself a contentious term. Muslims live in many different countries and communities, and it can be difficult to isolate points of cultural unity among Muslims, besides their adherence to the religion of Islam.

Even the crappy Wikipedia page is debunking you
Still no such thing as muslim/catholic/Hindu/insert random religion culture

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

debunking me ?

you're funny. You found a sentence where it states that the term is contentious...I guess you win on the non/existence of Islamic culture.

besides their adherence to the religion of Islam.

the single most important thing that is the basis for term Islamic culture...is irrelevant obviously.

But you know what...you're right...there is no Islamic culture...I'll go ahead and take a crap on the picture of Muhamed now. No multitude of people will get offended by it...since there is no common trait that ties people of Islamic faith to a single culture.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

debunking me ?

you're funny. You found a sentence where it states that the term is contentious...I guess you win on the non/existence of Islamic culture.

besides their adherence to the religion of Islam.

the single most important thing that is the basis for term Islamic culture...is irrelevant obviously.

But you know what...you're right...there is no Islamic culture...I'll go ahead and take a crap on the picture of Muhamed now. No multitude of people will get offended by it...since there is no common trait that ties people of Islamic faith to a single culture.

Do a Croat and Italian share same cultural values if they both get offended by a drawing of the pope molesting small boys ?
What about Shia muslims ? They couldn't care less about Muhammed. What culture do they belong to ?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Do a Croat and Italian share same cultural values if they both get offended by a drawing of the pope molesting small boys ?

indeed we do...we are chatolics. Our entire cultures, croatian and italian, are based on christian/catholic culture. If I go anywhere in the world...where christian values/religion are dominant...I am more then likely to find my way around that place.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join