It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cultural enrichment" in Germany brings crime, rape and terror

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I see the usual hate filled crowd are in here.

Carry on

I'm sure there were plenty of comparable crimes committed by Germans recently...and yet none of you create a thread for them. I wonder why

I feel sorry for you lot. I can't imagine going through life so scared of one group of people. Scared little bullies is what you all are.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Misterlondon
What I find odd about all this is that here in the UK we have been taking Middle Eastern and African immigrants for decades and we do not seem to have these problems.
I have to ask myself.. Why is that? Something doesn't quite add up.

You don't get out much? Why don't you walk the streets of London at midnight or go to one of the many NO GO zones setup ONLY for Muslims?

Why you guys even allow sharia law in your land?

Check out the numerous youtube videos concerning immigration in England.... why even your own government is bitching about it. It is all over the news......

Where have you been?

you know sharia law has no legal weight whatsoever right?

I'm sure you read up abou what the ACTUAL case is regarding it, otherwise, that would be .... Silly if you

But just for everyone's sake, sharia law does not influence UK law or affect Muslims guilt on whatever case in any way.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Infowars, got it.

Fan the flames of Islamaphobia...

What are you afraid of?

If you have nothing then attack the source?

How sad for you.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Here's someone talking about the plan to "integrate" Europe. It's pretty infuriating.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

youre wrong. Look up crime statistics in major european cities 20 years ago and compare them to now. The first time i visited Copenhagen, Denmark the group i was with walked around at 3am in the city center. It was surreal. I come from America and and spent alot of time on the streets so i was accustomed to what you speak of. But Copenhagen was different. At 3 am, no joke, i saw old people, families....kids on bikes.....it was so quiet and peaceful and everyone was friendly....i felt like i had be transported to another world.

Germany was like that for me when i first moved here as well, although in Nurnberg were i lived for a year before moving does have some places i would not go at night....and would you hazard a guess why? They are mostly immigrant neighborhoods. They have developed reputations for a reason. Where i live now you can walk around any time of night with no fear....but even that has changed over the last 2 years thanks to......immigration.

The only agenda at work here is showing how people from vastly different cultural backgrounds and war zones dont assimilate into polite, socially sophisticated and liberal societies.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The swing of the pendulum to a far right position is going to take most people by surprise. I think this is all by design.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Cultural enrichment. Thats....rich.

I never understood what we have to gain as nation to enrich ourselves with Islam. Besides pitty and compassion....the really isnt any upside to this. We've had kebabs since the invasion of the ottoman empire.

Though I like kebab..(non halal kind)...its not really worth it.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Infowars, got it.

What are you afraid of?

How sad for you.

It's funny. It's alway you, and mario and the op posting these anti Muslim stories.

How sad for us? No, how sad that you guys are so scared.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Infowars, got it.

What are you afraid of?

How sad for you.

It's funny. It's alway you, and mario and the op posting these anti Muslim stories.

You think I am scared? lol

I pity anyone who attempts violence on me or my family and I dare anyone.

I am peaceful until attacked.

And don't bring up Christian values .... because I don't think you know any because BEFORE Christ took off to heaven he clearly told his apostles to ARM themselves with WEAPONS!!!

Christ weeps for those who die due to a lack of knowledge......... are you one of those he was talking about?

edit on 8-12-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Infowars, got it.

What are you afraid of?

How sad for you.

And don't bring up Christian values .... because I don't think you know any because BEFORE Christ took off to heaven he clearly told his apostles to ARM themselves with WEAPONS!!!

Christ weeps for those who die due to a lack of knowledge......... are you one of those he was talking about?

It very clear that you and your hateful comrades are scared.

Crystal clear.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Boys ! You need to take a room !

Now back in real issue..
Someone few lines ago made comparison of crime in Europe last 20 years how much it has increased.

In nur sechs Monaten haben Migranten in Deutschland 142.500 Verbrechen begangen, haben die Zahlen der Polizei ergeben. Das ist das Äquivalent von 780 Straftaten pro Tag – ein Anstieg von fast 40 Prozent gegenüber 2015, laut Daten aus Deutschlands Bundeskriminalamt. Ein Grund dafür sei, dass tausende Migranten fehlen, die als “Asylsuchende” oder “Flüchtlinge” unkontrolliert und ohne jede Sicherheitsüberprüfung im Land sind..

Link

So only in first 6 months of 2016, immigrants made 142500 crimes which is 780 crimes per day. Which increased Crime rate in Germany for 40% ..

Link

Well, who denies it didn´t happen ?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Boys ! You need to take a room !

Now back in real issue..
Someone few lines ago made comparison of crime in Europe last 20 years how much it has increased.

In nur sechs Monaten haben Migranten in Deutschland 142.500 Verbrechen begangen, haben die Zahlen der Polizei ergeben. Das ist das Äquivalent von 780 Straftaten pro Tag – ein Anstieg von fast 40 Prozent gegenüber 2015, laut Daten aus Deutschlands Bundeskriminalamt. Ein Grund dafür sei, dass tausende Migranten fehlen, die als “Asylsuchende” oder “Flüchtlinge” unkontrolliert und ohne jede Sicherheitsüberprüfung im Land sind..

Link

So only in first 6 months of 2016, immigrants made 142500 crimes which is 780 crimes per day. Which increased Crime rate in Germany for 40% ..

Link

Well, who denies it didn´t happen ?

I dont have time to look into it now, but i question your two sources.

The Express is a tabloid and known for lying and being anti immigrant, i would not trust a word they print, and ive never heard of the other, but it doesnt look legit.

Please provide better sources.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What I find odd about all this is that here in the UK we have been taking Middle Eastern and African immigrants for decades and we do not seem to have these problems.

You don't get out much? Why don't you walk the streets of London at midnight or go to one of the many NO GO zones setup ONLY for Muslims?

Why you guys even allow sharia law in your land?

Check out the numerous youtube videos concerning immigration in England.... why even your own government is bitching about it. It is all over the news......

Where have you been?

Where have I been.. Living in London mate.. All my life..

You comment shows ignorance and lack of knowledge.. Where are these supposed no go areas? And we allow sharia law..?

You stick to your sh##y you tube videos and tabloid newspaper stories as sources of information.. Because that is your ignorant version of the world, or maybe get of your high horse and get some real f ing education..

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Seriously?

2007 29 June : In London, two car bombs were discovered and disabled before they could be detonated. The first device was left near the Tiger Tiger nightclub in Haymarket at around 01:30, and the second was in Cockspur Street, in the same area of the city.

2009 3 September : Manchester Piccadilly multiple suicide bomber plot. In 2009 Pakistani national Abid Naseer, was one of 12 suspects arrested on suspicion of being part of a Manchester Terror cell, after arriving in the UK a year before. All were released on insufficient evidence, but ordered to be deported from the UK. Naseer's deportation to Pakistan was prevented on human rights grounds, as he was ruled 'likely to be mistreated'. In 2013, on further evidence from Al-Queda sources, including documents from the bin Laden Raid, he was extradited to the US, and on 4 March 2015 was found guilty of masterminding an Al-Queda directed plot to synchronize multiple suicide bombings around Manchesters Arndale Centre and Piccadilly Shopping centre in a coordinated attack involving other locations including the New York Subway with other cells.

2012 June: Five extremists plotted to bomb an English Defence League rally in Dewsbury but arrived late and were arrested when returning to Birmingham. A sixth was also convicted.

2013 April: As part of Operation Pitsford 11 Muslim extremists are jailed for a plotting terror attack involving suicide Bombers.

22 May 2013: A British soldier, Lee Rigby, was murdered in an attack in Woolwich by Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, two Islamist extremists armed with a handgun and a number of bladed implements. Both men were sentenced to life imprisonment, with Adebolajo given a whole life order and Adebowale ordered to serve at least 45 years.

2015 12 Feb : Liverpool Ricin Plot: Mohammed Ammar Ali, an I.T. worker who rented a flat in Liverpool as a base of operations, attempted to buy 500 mg of Ricin, which could kill as many as 1,400 people, using the darkweb. He was instead delivered a white powder by the FBI.

2015 7 July : Attempted anniversary London 7/7 bomb plot. Mohammed Rehman and Sana Ahmed Khan were found guilty of possession of 10 kg of Urea Nitrate. Rehman called himself the 'silent bomber' and asked his Twitter followers to choose between the Westfield Shopping Centre or the London Underground for the planned suicide bomb.

5 December 2015: Three people are stabbed at Leytonstone tube station in east London, with one person suffering severe knife injuries; police subsequently announced that they were treating the stabbings as a 'terrorist incident'. Video footage emerged following the stabbing of the attacker repeatedly shouting "this is for Syria", in reference to the Royal Air Force's bombing of the Islamic State in Syria, which had commenced on 3 December after parliamentary approval.

Where have you been?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

BS and bigotry.

Where's the bigotry?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
a reply to: intrptr

Any arguments on the content? any stats that would disprove what Watson says?

Don't shoot the messenger.

I live in Silicon Valley, San Fransisco Bay Area, California, my entire life. Here we have a melting pot of every conceivable culture and nationality, all mixed together, living like sprawling urbanites. I don't blame any one of them individually for their 'errant' behavior. For I well know that their skin color, ethnicity and culture is not what makes a criminal. Its their intent, as individual as the racist and religious hate and bigotry we see on threads like this.

The only fear you have to fear is fear itself.

I'm sure that's how Kate Steinle felt too.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Infowars, got it.

What are you afraid of?

How sad for you.

It very clear that you and your hateful comrades are scared.

Crystal clear.

You can give that ridiculous rhetoric up, buckaroo. None of us are scared.

(post by crazyewok removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

We get it, you hate Muslims and there's nothing bigoted about that.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Here's someone talking about the plan to "integrate" Europe. It's pretty infuriating.

That is some screwed up thinking. They are going to force it regardless of the consequences. Throughout history there are clashes of civilizations that lead to bloody wars. It is just a matter of time before the native population decides that they can't take it anymore and another conflict will start in the heart of Europe.

This is a well thought out planned operation inmo. Soros was behind opening centers promoting migration to Europe in North Africa and the middle east. These immigrants are not all refugees coming from war zones. It is lost on some people that will never see the real problem until it is happening on their street. SMH

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join