It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Halts Recount, Sealing Trump's Michigan Win

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I don't think Hillary cares too much about that. More likely, factions within the Democrat party were pressuring Hillary NOT to ask for a recount for some reason. The Obama administration itself even went so far as to publicly undermine any recount effort a couple of weeks ago by supporting the accuracy and security of the results.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Not even close. I posted the thread 2 hours before this thread was posted. You didn't even look. This thread should be closed.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: AMPTAH

I don't think Hillary cares too much about that. More likely, factions within the Democrat party were pressuring Hillary NOT to ask for a recount for some reason. The Obama administration itself even went so far as to publicly undermine any recount effort a couple of weeks ago by supporting the accuracy and security of the results.

It's now looking like some precincts in Detroit over-counted Hillary's ballots by feeding them into the machine multiple times.
Possibly, word of this got back to the DNC heads, who then told Hillary, "Uh, don't ask for a recount in Michigan. Trust us on this, 'k?"

The question remains, was Hillary just too obsessed to take the hint, or did Jill Stein really do this on her own?

<< 1   >>

join