It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones vs Anne Coulter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Way too start crying Anne coulter, she had absolutely nothing, she was getting raped by well documented claims that she could not defend. It was beutifull. What an Ignorant bitch this woman is, after hearing how worked up she gets, and laughing at how when questioned, her bottom lip started wobbling like she was a spoilt little eight year old school girl with a smacked arse, which you could hear in her voice, i understand her idiotic statement "WE SHOULD NUKE NORTH KOREA" a whole lot more now.

"Im getting bored" she moaned roughly 10 minutes into her interview, whilst loosing a debate about important issues, and whilst Alex Jones was quite frankly bending over backwards to be nice to her. It only goes downhill from there for Anne, as the callers start calling in, she inadvertantly puts on a brilliant show of ignorant, pig headed, denial, I could practically hear her stamping her feet. Needless to say i will not be purchasing any of this womans books.

I have uploaded this audio interview here for those who have not heard it.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by MERC]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Well I just saw her on an anti Right wing liberal biased Canadian Documentry about fox news etc, called the Fifth Estate on Canada's very own liberal propaganda network (the CBC) and I thought she won all her arguments as well as was fine to look at.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Have just finished listening to the interview.

I guess someone thought that she would be just going on the show to publicise her new book and.....whoops.....found herself suddenly WAY OUT OF HER DEPTH!

An interesting listen...although I got sick of the blind phrase "That's absurd!" repeated ad infinitum

Most entertaining.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Oh, baby...................what a woman.........................

Ann's new book is Fab..................I think she did a find job in the interview. But I am disappointed in her "applogetic" view of GW being a closet Liberal.........

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Shes a good looking woman but shes an idiot. Alex Jones wrecked her on that interview, he lulled her into a false sense of security then took his opportunity to let her bend herself out of shape. She needs to stop dribbling the pro-war rhetoric, sit down, shut up, and re-evaluate herself. Especially after arrogantly stating she could write a book on the patriot act 2 legislation and when questioned about some of the sections contained within it she started spinning around in circles and outright denied the existance of sections of legislation that were contradictory to her own views that Americans were not loosing any liberty.

I would love to debate Anne Coulter over dinner about any issue she wanted, and then maniacally f*** the hell out of her in her big, posh, fragrant, American home.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
she is not a good looking woman..she looks like a tranny with that huge adams apple and that deep voice doesn't help matters..hey but who knows, she me might be great in the sack...and by sack i mean bed

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Man, one lunatic making another cry. Sounds like a more acceptable equivalent of 'bum fights'.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Man, one lunatic making another cry. Sounds like a more acceptable equivalent of 'bum fights'.

Alex Jones isnt as crazy as first impressions may indicate, i mean, yeah, he does fly off the handle sometimes and go utterly berzerk, especially on his weekly reports, but you have to look past all that to understand the real Alex Jones. I mean, Hes on our side right? (Our side as in humanity) Can we say the same about the governments?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Well I just saw her on an anti Right wing liberal biased Canadian Documentry about fox news etc, called the Fifth Estate on Canada's very own liberal propaganda network (the CBC) and I thought she won all her arguments as well as was fine to look at.

She came across as the idiot she is - didn't even know that Canada did not send troops to Vietnam.

Rachel Marsden, for that matter, is another idiot - who still believes that Saddam had something to do with 9/11 and that the U.S. found WMD in Iraq.

Keep watching Fox News....yeah, that's the way to get your news.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
Hes on our side right? (Our side as in humanity) Can we say the same about the governments?

Couldn't have said it better myself, Merc.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I think she's a good looking woman, until she opens her mouth. then I can't stand her.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
I have uploaded this audio interview here for those who have not heard it.
[edit on 27-1-2005 by MERC]

This totally made my day in ways you cannot imagine. I love the bit at the end, Alex Jones playing nice through out the interview, and then bamn, right at the end... "And don't buy her crappy book either".

Paraphrased,but brilliant nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The Adams apple is suspicious. I think he/she is obnoxious and deliberatedly agravating.

PS..(There is something wrong with that woman)

[edit on 29-1-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
She looked like the idiot she was trying to cover up all this time.

Goes to show you can't cover up stupidity.

Her own statements about if your a liberal your non-patriotic and you stand with the terrorists are ridicules. She doesn't care about the common person. She’s just trying to mouth off to line her own wallet.

I'm glad he tore her apart. She deserved it.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This isn't the first time Coulter has fantasized about killing liberals. Speaking at a recent conservative gathering, she opined, "We need to execute people like John Walker [Lindh] in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

What a gem she is.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yeticha
she is not a good looking woman..she looks like a tranny with that huge adams apple and that deep voice doesn't help matters..hey but who knows, she me might be great in the sack...and by sack i mean bed

Gotta agree, lol

Something tells me the said 'session' might would come to an abrupt ending upon discovery.

Personally I think its an ET ... lmao

Debate and more importantly compromise are things of the past these days ... Look around, two people each take a stand and never give an inch.

~peace

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
the problem isn't her rhetoric, it is the fact that she is trying to be a intelligent girl

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
For once I agree with Yeticha

Coulter is the embodyment of everything that is wrong with the world.

It's funny she could write a book on the patriot act yet claims she didn't read the sections alex reads to her...

Hell with north korea we should bomb her.

Edit to fix bad engilsh

[edit on 31-1-2005 by Halfofone]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
what i meant to say was that as a general rule, girls are not intelligent...yeah sure you get a few with some kind of genetic mutation that gives them intelligence but that is like 1 in every 500,000 births....lets not get crazy halofone! how could you trade 1 white american female(i think she is a girl) for millions of north koreans? it is preposterous!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join