It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can A Witch Burn Site Be Cleansed?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Violent deaths many times leave not only a magnetic imprint/recording, but many times it leaves the souls fragmented.

Anyone with an open heart can help someone, or a group of lost/fragmented souls that are many times stuck, on this earthly plain.

First imagine yourself in a protective bubble, it can be any color you want many people choose white lights, but I typically choose clear, since it's neutral.

Then you sit quietly in the area of disturbance, and think of loving/happy thoughts, as you do this form another large clear colored bubble in front of you. Fill the bubble with unconditional love from source, and imagine this bubble a portal or gateway back to source or unconditional love.

Make this portal available and viable for lost souls as long as needed, kind of like a porch-light for people trying to find the door in the darkness.

Some entities choose not to return to the source of unconditional love, so the bubble will be optional for them to go through, but there whenever they choose.

I have cleansed many areas like this all over the world, it's simple and anyone that has love in their heart can do it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and helps many lost souls that are looking to find their way back home.

When you get better at this you will be able to send these bubbles anywhere and any place you choose.

We all have this gift, we have just forgotten how to use it, because of a veil of fear.

Peace,

RT
edit on 8-12-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You've said what I have to hear.

Looking at the local news I saw a vehicle left the road and hit a tree a short distance across the valley from the burn site between my first and second visits. With that, the jackknifed truck, and my car apparently hitting an immovable force, I'm taking this seriously.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

On the rare occasions I encounter something like this I talk to them.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

individually or all of them?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If there's a presence I'll try talking. It's rare, to my memory it's been individuals. I don't recall ever trying to talk to a number of spirits at one time and I don't think I would. It's confusing enough with just one.

I'll emphasise this is very rare for me. I'm not a regular communicator with the spirit world. I've travelled to a lot of quieter places, slept out in the gateway of a ruined castle etc. Some places are just haunted.
edit on 9 12 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 9 12 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Why would you sleep in the gateway of a ruined castle lol ?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Burn some sage and bury some clear quartz chunks. They'll absorb energy.

That's all I got.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

That's all I got.

How about a frog sacrifice. Just stretch that little sucker out and gut him like a pig. All the while singing a little home made chant to the Frog God. Then return every other night leaving tastefully decorated creepy stuff like dolls with pins and other little nasty nic nacs etc. Hey the OP can create his/her own little urban legend!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

You mean it isn't an obvious choice?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

originally posted by: Kettu

That's all I got.

How about a frog sacrifice.

Cat. Definitely cat. Bubastis can clean that place right up.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

You mean it isn't an obvious choice?

Choice for what...creepiness lol..

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

It could be seen that way.

As a young teenager I used to go at night to an ancient building that was said to have been a leper hospital. I'd stand there and feel the atmosphere with the intention of getting used to that kind of atmosphere so it wouldn't unsettle me wherever I encountered it.

I wasn't looking for an experience, just training myself to shrug off that creepy feeling when you're alone, in the dark, far from anywhere, in a creepy setting, with owls hooting and that strange rustling in the leaves behind you.

It's a technique I can recommend.

Not long ago I was camping with two friends in an atmospheric, distant part of the forest. As we sat by our fire late at night a large branch suddenly broke from a tree a short distance away and crashed down. "It's an Orc!" I said. Then realising both my friends were looking scared I said, "I'd better check if it is an Orc". I picked up the camp knife and rushed off in the direction of the noise and shone my torch around. No Orcs. It's too easy to let creepy night-time experiences get amplified.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

This morning I find that someone I know also had his vehicle leave the road at about the same time as the one that hit a tree, shortly after leaving his home on the other side of the hill. I don't know if there was any ordinary reason for his vehicle leaving the road but he's trying to get it fixed without his wife knowing. Sounds like he doesn't have an explanation he can give her.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Check for ley-line crossover points at the execution point.

If there is an interception point then there is not much you can do about it.

If the ley-lines are not mapped then you can do this yourself with 2 L-shaped steel rods.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I too like atmospheric places. I am like an elephant playing around with old bones when I visit standing stone sites.

Thanks for replying and not getting angsty at my sense of humour.

Regards midicon.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Site's were this happened are often the scene of the murder and false accusation's against completely innocent woman, mostly the only witch craft at these site's is that of those that committed these murders long ago.
I am convinced that Matthew Hopkin's was actually an evil warlock and these so called witch burning's were actually sacrifices to his master.
How many innocent woman had to submit to the most intimate body examination's by him and his bevvy of pervert's searching for ANY blemish to accuse these poor girl's of having received from the devil, once accused of being a witch how many of them if any ever survived and got away from there accusers (often jealous or grudge bearing enemy's).
en.wikipedia.org...

All you can do at a site like that is pray for the victim's, that ground is like much of this earth the scene of an injustice and that is why it is haunted, the innocent soul can not leave or find rest as it is still proclaiming it's innocence and still in shock at how it's once loved one's stood there jeering and mocking as it was murdered in the most horrendous manner.

We will never know the full scale of the murders and how many of these self appointed executioners were members of hidden dark cult's as indeed mr Hopkin's may have been or how many of them simply mistranslated there bible's and ignored Christ's own word's in there pursuit of personal power at the expense of the innocent but the protestant witch hunters did not have the saving grace that Thomas De'Torquemada had, they were not in a religious war but instead were simply pandering to paranoia and mis interpretation of the bible in search of there own cult status.
en.wikipedia.org...

Those few whom were supposed witch's were often simply pagan's, the remnent's of older religion's and keepers of maternal/matriarchal secret's which have been past down since the time of the Celt's and before but most often they were simply wise woman and healers' whom knew how to mix a poultice and cure an infection, to safely deliver a child etc but instead of being thanked they were murdered by the very people they had tried to help.

It sound's like you are an empath, potentially also with some sensitivity to spirit's which goes well with your sense of anger at the injustice other's have suffered feeling it like it was against you, if only all the world were like that.
edit on 9-12-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Make this portal available and viable for lost souls as long as needed, kind of like a porch-light for people trying to find the door in the darkness.

Some entities choose not to return to the source of unconditional love, so the bubble will be optional for them to go through, but there whenever they choose.

When you get better at this you will be able to send these bubbles anywhere and any place you choose.

thank you so much for the valuable info =))))

and may the souls of all sisters and brothers who had to die at the hands of medieval atrocities find eternal peace and be blessed by the deities.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I believe you gave good advice... this is the type of thought that came to my mind when the OP asked for guidance.

leolady

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

You will probably think me crackers but bare with me.

Back in the 1990's I experienced paranormal activity beyond what most people ever would want to, believe me you would NOT want what I experienced and it caused me a great deal of emotional and psychological harm (spiritual harm if you like), Three dimensional shadow being's that seemed to absorb the light, there eye's were like tiny red pin point's but also darkness not light and these 5 ranged in height from about 5.6 for the tallest down to about 3.6 for the smallest, moved in a line like a serpant with the tallest at the front but when they faced me formed a line, mist like being's that looked vaguely human like swept low near the ground from an old folk's home I believe they were protecting and drove these thing's back from me.

This occurred in a infamous location (local law you won't find much on the net) in a place called the Tawd Valley in the town of Skelmersdale in Lancashire England at the top of an open area were the old slag heap's from the old coal working's have been cleared and almost on top of a site were there was a disaster over a century ago were a mine flooded and many miners lost there live's, these thing's were not miner's though think rather dark emanation's or corrupt and I dare say genuinely evil soul's.

Now I like other's had heard tale's of a white lady whom haunted the location but these thing's were not that white lady and if there ever was such a being's it was probably trying to protect people from them.

The following day I had to walk past that place again, Never taken drug's and seldom drank but I still thought I was losing my mind and thought that perhaps I had hallucinated despite the reality of what I had experienced the previous night (about 3 am when I was walking back from a late stay at my sister's), this was about 4 in the afternoon and I felt a repeated sharp fine pain like I was being stabbed with a sharp needle in my upper chest where I USED to feel my emotion's, those like love that I felt as if I could almost beam at other's, what happened next was horrific.

My emotion's vanished, died as if my heart (Emotional one) had been silenced or even cut away, now I fell into a darkness of depression without the sense or feeling of love and even enjoyment in my heart, I found that while My spiritual heart was destroyed I still had physical sensation so to quench my craving for my lost emotion's and not deliberately but out of necessity I turned to my sensual physical nature, food and other thing's which are ultimately destructive to the soul since I was now not feeding my true self only the physical mirror that exist's on this causal plane.

Now what I am going to say is important.

DO NOT OPEN PORTAL's.

You make yourself a target, oh sure you may help some or at least they will love you back as they see the purity of your intent but there are also people and they are still people not just echoe's in most cases and even Demon work's for those which I am talking about, there are those that will prey upon you, you talk about soul fragment's, how about being hacked by a mist like being's that look's like it has a sword or axe, not distinct but more like a cloud of exited light particles forming a grey mist you can barely see (with those OTHER eye's you also have - camera's can't catch most of these thing's for a reason they are in the spirtual dimension and when you see spirit's it is most often with your spirits eye's not your physical one's), then feeling your astral body torn apart inside you, pulled out of you and feeling naked and exposed no matter how much physical clothing you have on.

Other affects I suffered would fit perfectly into the old schizophrenia box, paranoia, hearing voices all while these negative entity's milked there victim to feed on it.

Also I have experienced thing's appearing and disappearing as spirit's playfully make them vanish, change or replace them a phenomena known to the Victorian spiritualists as Aport's (spiritual teleportation and transmutation as after all the physical realm is the less real of the two or more realm's and is the real illusion, which is the ghost the transitory physical - in our current reality - being's or the more permanent spiritual planer entity's to whom the short existence of the physical plane being's must look like flickering short existing thing's past most of the time before they even notice them).

Opening portal's, even with the best of intent's is the most dangerous thing and can make you a beacon for the less savory being's on these other plane's regardless of your intent, trying to project haven's for them is merely extending yourself around them and is potentially fatal, remember you are the child they are the adult so if they are harming people they are the dangerous one's.

Site's like this one can have echoe's that is a well known fact but spiritual fragment's can be explained in another way, think of tick's that feed on blood, now imagine spiritual one's or even parasite's where there previous host has moved away or been destroyed before they could gestate to there next cycle, injured parasite's like that can not search out a new host sometimes' but a willing and welcoming host would be a treat they would be unlikely to reject.

Be careful, true medium's such as Colin Fry whom past over to his family recently and act between this and the spirit realm's are chosen by the elders not by themselve's, they also tend to be often as in his case very strong in there belief in Jesus.

When thing's die near me such as a much loved pet cat which passed in my presence after falling ill I for example saw three grey mist blob's come out of his little body that together were about the same size as he had been, they then moved were he used to go, afterwards' me and other member's of the family sometime's saw and still do out of the corner of our eye's a cat, it may be him but we have lost a great many well loved pet's over the decade's so it could also be one or more of them and if they are there it is because they are still loved (even if I can not feel it like I used too I still have it just muted/numbed inside me to love).

Oh and if you are ever unfortunate enough to suffer the type of emotional/spiritual attack I did they leave your negative emotion's untouched so you still feel sorrow and misery just the good and happy part's are attacked by them as if they are trying to snuff your light out.

edit on 11-12-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I'm being very cautious. I haven't been back up there. I discovered that a bus also had a bizarre mishap at a mirror location across the river at the same time. All those vehicle incidents within a couple of hours and nothing notable in the days since. What I felt in my car appeared to be a force that the car couldn't move against. I wouldn't be surprised to hear the other drivers say it felt as if their vehicles had been shoved aside.

I'll carry on being careful. If it's been like that for hundreds of years there's no rush.

One fact that makes me wonder is that part of the land indicated to me as hers is under threat of development. If she chose to stay and watch her land this may be causing her distress.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join