It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carrier Union Boss: Trump is Lying His A** Off

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

It's funny...instead of being happy about 1150 jobs staying here the OP is upset about other jobs leaving. So I guess the OP would rather have 2200 jobs leaving?

I just don't get the complaining over any jobs staying...even if the number actually was off, which it isn't.

It's more than the union or Obama or HRC has done for these workers, yet the bad is the only thing focused on because it is Trump.

Had Trump NOT done what he did, or had HRC won, ALL of these jobs would have been moved...Obama damn sure didn't try to do anything and he IS our current POTUS.

Hell...Obama gave them a $5.1 million tax break in 2013 to save the Indianapolis plant....worked out about as well as the solyndra thing.

Mate I no longer question the idiocy I see these people display
They were Hillary supporters, what did we think they were all of a sudden gonna grow brains because she lost?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
well let me a ask you this, if you owned a company and were planning to lay off a bunch of union workers who would be the LAST person you would tell about your plan?
The last person or people that you would tell would be the people who you are planning to lay off.

My point is,just because the union boss might have been lead to believe that carrier wasn`t going to lay off a bunch of union workers doesn`t mean that`s what would have really happened.

trump talked to the people at carrier who make the decisions so he has much more accurate information on what carrier was really planning on doing.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Unions suck these days. self entitled people who think the workplace should bow to them these days. OH i didnt get a raise..STRIKE!! OH i didnt get more vacation..STRIKE! OOh im gettin laid off because of my Union being greedy....*crickets*

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
well let me a ask you this, if you owned a company and were planning to lay off a bunch of union workers who would be the LAST person you would tell about your plan?
The last person or people that you would tell would be the people who you are planning to lay off.

My point is,just because the union boss might have been lead to believe that carrier wasn`t going to lay off a bunch of union workers doesn`t mean that`s what would have really happened.

trump talked to the people at carrier who make the decisions so he has much more accurate information on what carrier was really planning on doing.

Bingo...and it was even stated in the OP article that the union wasn't even involved in the talks...

The whole OP is just a bitch fest based on an upset union leader that obviously has underperformed at his role and is now getting heat for it so he's blaming someone else based on his limited knowledge of any real facts on the deal.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Cirque du Soleil should be scouting these boards for talent. I've never seen such skilled mental contortionists in all my life.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Bingo...and it was even stated in the OP article that the union wasn't even involved in the talks...

The whole OP is just a bitch fest based on an upset union leader that obviously has underperformed at his role and is now getting heat for it so he's blaming someone else based on his limited knowledge of any real facts on the deal.

Ive rewatched the vid and I think the guy was led into saying what he said.

Check it out again, I dont think the guys anti Trump in fact I think he might be pro Trump.
Or at least he was till Trumps tweet, I think CNN manipulated the poor bloke
edit on 8/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
a reply to: reldra

LMFAO

I now see what the problem is and Oh gosh youre gonna feel silly.

Go have a sit down and clear your head for minute, Let the pathological Trump hate dissapate slightly and rewatch your linked video.

OK so 350 R&D jobs are staying
730 Manufacturing jobs are staying
70 management and clerical jobs are staying

550 jobs are going.

This isnt a math issue its you confusing (and dare I say hoping so you could justify your Trump hate) what the guy said, 1150 jobs are staying that did not change.
The union boss's only complaint was that the other 550 will be going.

So to clarify the math from your linked video looks like this

1150 jobs staying in US
550 jobs going to Mexico

I at one stage toyed with the idea you were a pro Hillary shill but now Im thinking you might be a Trump plant here to post and make Trump haters look silly

Your credibility just dropped to zero

The 350 in your list were never slated to leave...so not saved.

On top of all that, Carrier's Huntington plant (in the same state) is laying off 600 in order to to hire in Mexico.

Trump first campaigned on the fact he would cause Carrier to keep over 1400 jobs in the US.

For this, they got 7 mil in corporate welfare.

Also, where do you find it is your job to rate the credibility of others here?

Trump has apparently backed off on the 1100 total. Good. I have a problem with the math on that even number, though. Net loss seem to be words many here do not understand.

Jesus Christ...just fess up the you jumped and called it wrong. You sound like a child trying to justify your mistake. 1100 jobs not leaving the country. Just another hate filled bigot.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It's funny...instead of being happy about 1150 jobs staying here the OP is upset about other jobs leaving. So I guess the OP would rather have 2200 jobs leaving?

I just don't get the complaining over any jobs staying...even if the number actually was off, which it isn't.

It's more than the union or Obama or HRC has done for these workers, yet the bad is the only thing focused on because it is Trump.

Had Trump NOT done what he did, or had HRC won, ALL of these jobs would have been moved...Obama damn sure didn't try to do anything and he IS our current POTUS.

Hell...Obama gave them a $5.1 million tax break in 2013 to save the Indianapolis plant....worked out about as well as the solyndra thing.

The OP would be happy to see ALL jobs leaving the US. Her goal isn't the betterment of the country, mopping up from the crap Obama whipped upon the walls...but to attempt to prove Trump bad, and (in her mind) left good. Just ignore the whining and watch the show as Trump undoes everything Obama did...and fixes the country! GO TRUMP! SHOW THEM HOW IT IS DONE!

And if they end up looking like a pile of poo in the process...all the better.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
At this point....what does it matter if it's 220 jobs or 1100? That fact of the matter is whether it is 1 or 1100, he still saved people the heartache of not having a job.

I've lost a lot of respect for your postings lately Reldra.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Remember the good old days when the topics on ATS were about the topics and not about individual members?

Well damn... so do I.

That's because that rule STILL EXISTS

So discuss the issue, not each other. If you can't do that because your brain doesn't connect to your fingers properly, then don't post.

Simple.

edit on 8/12/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: odzeandennz

He's a 'glass half full kind of guy'.

You seem like a "take the glass and smash it if you dont like it" kind of girl

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Remember the good old days when the topics on ATS were about the topics and not about individual members?

Well damn... so do I.

That's because that rule STILL EXISTS

So discuss the issue, not each other. If you can't do that because your brain doesn't connect to your fingers properly, then don't post.

Simple.

MAKE ATS GREAT AGAIN!

Bet we could even get a deal on Trump's leftover gear...it is the same letters after all....

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Your source is a fake news outlet interviewing a loser in a twitter war of words with Trump.
edit on 8/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Trump lied?!

Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah, one of America's oldest news outlet has been fake this whole time?!

Say it isn't so!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Trump lied?!

Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess you didn't read the thread....only untruth here is by the OP. Unfortunately duped by a biased news site and poor comprehension.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Guess you don't know what kind of man Trump is and that he's lied way more than he's ever told the truth. He lies to his followers and they accept it as fact. Sad!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff mi

Mate I no longer question the idiocy I see these people display
They were Hillary supporters, what did we think they were all of a sudden gonna grow brains because she lost?

They probably starred this thread, 22 Stars for that?
rofl!

Now it's 32 suddenly? lol think I know who that was but it's a MOOt point at this stage of messed up the game. Cheat much?
edit on 8-12-2016 by Archonic because: Bob's head

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
One job saved is enough. I said this in another thread. He owes nothing to anyone. Anything he does it UP.

The Stimulus Package in 08 that was signed within a month of office was one of the biggest corporate paybacks in history. The current administration STARTED in the hole not because of what was inherited but what was spent. Where are all those 'clean' businesses like Solyndra? There was no job uptick till 2010 and it was no recovery it was very very slow growth.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Guess you don't know what kind of man Trump is and that he's lied way more than he's ever told the truth. He lies to his followers and they accept it as fact. Sad!

MAGA....enjoy the next 8 years....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join