It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch secret service AIVD infiltrates local governments of the big cities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
There is reason to believe that.

I speak of personal experience.

I do not give names to protect the innocent.

My welfare work coach works against me, seems to have been given a AIVD dossier about me, knows personal stuff about me, talks in innuendo about it, kind of intimidating, talks out of the blue about how people get into trouble when they take pills and do not sleep on regular base, I take supplements and I sleep not very regular, sometimes at night sometimes in the day, I thought coincidence, but he also starts out of the blue about how I harassed a big software company in the newsgroups and they punished me by sending an hacked OS update upgrade through their app store. BINGO! That ain't coincidence anymore, I really had the weirdest problems with the OS, that information must have come from a institution that does heavy monitoring and surveillance like the AIVD.

Other case I had a permit from the bureaucracy from my city to keep an art market for 50 stands, we (me and my partners) could not get enough artists to participate we had only 13, so we thought lets make it partly a normal market too, we would certainly have a full market than, I had a idea to place a demo car from a sponsor also on the market, just to be sure I asked by telephone if this is in comply with the permit, the guy who takes care of the permits said: "I heard voices..." it came down he knew of my plans, I did not yet tell him, also was not intended to, I could not imagine it was a problem that we make it a general market, he revoked the permit, did not want to tell who the voices were. 1st strange that we could not make it an art fair / general market, there are normal markets on the square practical every day 2nd strange why did he not want to tell who's voices he heard?

I have 40 of such cases in two years, occasionally OK, from 40 in a row emerges a pattern, a pattern of suppression and harassment, this must come from the secret service and the Dutch secret service is the AIVD (algemene Inlichtingen en Veiligheids Dienst)

edit on 2016-12-8 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Dont take drugs you may have early onset schizophrenia if YOU hear voices seek help immediately

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Dont take drugs you may have early onset schizophrenia if YOU hear voices seek help immediately

Learn how to read English

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

SCHIZOPHRENICS ARE TARGETED INDIVIDUALS...all Im saying is keep your wits about you and if things get weirder seek help.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

that is an oxy MORON

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

SCHIZOPHRENICS ARE TARGETED INDIVIDUALS...all Im saying is keep your wits about you and if things get weirder seek help.

OK maybe you have good intentions, and you are only being frank, I'm not sure

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I read this as the targeted individuals are the new schizophrenics (regarded as and treated as) of this era

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I suggest that you rethink your situation, while sober, in the cold light of day.

Most of us will wonder why the surveillance system that you claim to exist would devote the necessary resources to beat you down? For what reason important to the state are you a threat? Are they simply out to control you and everybody? Certainly, you have not presented enough evidence for us to accept this vast conspiracy.

I suggest that you have some sincere conversations with some of these friends you mentioned without the aid of alcohol or dope. Going sleepless and even having irregular hours can be detrimental to good mental health. If you have been prescribed medications, take them.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I suggest that you rethink your situation, while sober, in the cold light of day.

Aliensun stop using drugs, you act if you think your clairvoyant or something, be honest to yourself if I'm correct seek psychiatric help, but remember a good psychiatrist is a blessing a bad one is a disaster, so chose carefully

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Finally. Now if we all could grasp what that statement means?

just to be sure I asked by telephone if this is in comply with the permit, the guy who takes care of the permits said: "I heard voices..." it came down he knew of my plans, I did not yet tell him, also was not intended to, I could not imagine it was a problem that we make it a general market, he revoked the permit, did not want to tell who the voices were. 1st strange that we could not make it an art fair / general market, there are normal markets on the square practical every day 2nd strange why did he not want to tell who's voices he heard?

Just highlighting parts I think are pertinent to story.

The yellow highlights the fact you were not alone in hearing voices on the line?
The green highlights the fact you were not alone in hearing voices on the line?

edit on (12/10/1616 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So I'm slow, give me a minute...
A quote from OP

BINGO! That ain't coincidence anymore, I really had the weirdest problems with the OS, that information must have come from a institution that does heavy monitoring and surveillance

Being at the mercy of case worker knowing whenever you fart is disturbing, to say the least.

Am I catching up?

eta;
I sent you a pm, if I did it right.
edit on (12/10/1616 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Let's all try practicing self restraint before calling someone something that boosts our own egos- for once?

My apologies.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Finally. Now if we all could grasp what that statement means?

just to be sure I asked by telephone if this is in comply with the permit, the guy who takes care of the permits said: "I heard voices..." it came down he knew of my plans, I did not yet tell him, also was not intended to, I could not imagine it was a problem that we make it a general market, he revoked the permit, did not want to tell who the voices were. 1st strange that we could not make it an art fair / general market, there are normal markets on the square practical every day 2nd strange why did he not want to tell who's voices he heard?

The yellow highlights the fact you were not alone in hearing voices on the line?
The green highlights the fact you were not alone in hearing voices on the line?

You sound confused, I will not read your PM, you are not sincere

edit on 2016-12-10 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

OK.

If you believe I'm not sincere, that is fine with me.

Take care.

top topics

join