It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange is ongoing at Antarctica.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vechthaan

Interesting I had never heard of Jimmy Graham. I haven't been able to find the documentary or valid links , even using Aus vpn which didn't work for the link you provided.

Not much out there on him but the documentary looks good.

emmetocuana.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer

so here is something fairly intresting,
I'm currently searching wikileaks, and there is this memo talking about radioactive crushed rock being shipped from Antartica headed for California, this was back in 1978.

I can't seem to find a way to open it tho.
https://__._/plusd/cables/P780005-1352_d.html

Interesting indeed especially after the Vechthaan Post about Jimmy Graham .

Supposedly , he was working in Antarctica during the same time frame 78' as a survival guide , but accidentally discovered the Gov't illegally dumping Radioactive material and was given some type of lobotomy concoction by the cia so he forgets the discovery and came back a different person.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 49131America/ChicagoTue, 24 Jan 2017 19:49:36 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The ice berg breaking off wont significant change any water levels. The majority of the ice berg is already under water, approximately 7/8ths. The change in displacement will be negligible. That does not mean it can not have significant negative effects.

Warm ocean currents, vital to life, carry warm water around the oceans in huge repeating patterns. If an iceberg this size gets in to one of those warm currents it could reduce the temperature enough to stop it completely. This would have the effect of killing thousands of life forms, as well as the possibility of a minor ice age. Global warming would be reversed, only at a significantly increased pace. Our world is not meant to suffer such drastic changes in short duration. Any change of this magnitude in a short time could be disastrous.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
That blank page still had some metadata I was able to find on it relating to the video that was no longer visable on there.

meta name="twitter:description" content="In 1978 Jimmy Graham went to Antarctica with Operation Deepfreeze to train scientists in survival skills on the ice. He left in December of that year. Three months later he arrived back agitated and paranoid. He said that he had stumbled onto an illegal nuclear site and that the CIA had given him a chemical lobotomy. He descended into madness. Unable to cope with his frightening behaviour, his wife fled with their two children. Now, thirty years later, his daughter Juliet will try to uncover the truth and reconnect with what’s left of the man she called her father."

Source from the emptied page

The video missing is the same trailer for the documentary.

It's either very interesting or a very clever marketing ploy by the daughter to sell some DVDs.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
possible connection with this article by David Wilcock

www.spherebeingalliance.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

seeing that the video was terminated here it is again

LONGINES CHRONOSCOPE WITH RICHARD E. BYRD
www.youtube.com...

edit on 52017FridayfAmerica/Chicago247 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

What happened to the Antarctica thread created today? I posted to it, went away for 10 minutes, and now POOF!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

cant use other forums as a source

re do the thread with non forum sources

put a big warning for all mods to see

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: carewemust

cant use other forums as a source

re do the thread with non forum sources

put a big warning for all mods to see

Oh.. I see. Thanks! (BTW..it wasn't my thread.)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vechthaan
a reply to: Bedlam

I've looked into ways of "prooving" the earth is round, but something as simple as calling a friend in another time-zone won't do. Though I hope you didn't get the idea I believe the earth is flat, I don't. I "believe" the earth is round (and hollow to a certain degree), but I have no problem entertaining the idea of a flat earth in a fair and relatively unbiased way towards the theory.

There's plenty of "evidence" the earth is round. Seasons, the fact the moon always shows her same side regardless where u are on the planet, the fact that other planets appear round (and there also have been spotted anomalies at the north and south poles of certain planets), and so on... However, this evidence, just like most flat earth evidence, is what I would guess circumstancial. All these things prove certain concepts exist, but that doesn't proof, for me anyways, the earth is round.

But for most people, the globe earth is just something they accept. Not that it doesn't make sense, again I'm somewhat educated in science, but can you really point to emperical evidence that the earth is round? You could link a picture from NASA which they admitted isn't even a picture, but rather a composite, which utterely defeats the purpose of using it for this arguement. And I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I have serious questions about NASA's credibility, and I would assume alot of people on this forum do so to. Not that I believe space is hoaxed, but there's plenty of (mainstream?) documentaries questioning pretty much all of NASA's released material.

As a direct reply to your experiment:

Having a friend in a different time zone only prooves that time zones exist, which I obviously do believe since i've been gaming online since I was 10. Time zones exist on a flat earth similar to how they exist here, only the explanation is slightly different. It's one of the earlier things explained in most full-theory flat earth videos.

Why is it hard to get a big imaging sat into polar orbit? What about the pictures that do exist that clearly show holes? I think I read somewhere that NASA themselves admitted they had problems mapping those specific holes due to the strong inclination. Now, I have no doubt that the earth's magnetic field at the polar regions could cause disturbances for the sattelites, but as far as I can tell, these holes are acknowledge by NASA themselves. They don't necessarily have to be the openings to inner earth (lulz, I feel funny typing it), but there's definitely holes there. And I would assume the physical inclination of the holes (which do appear significant in size) is what's preventing anything to fly over.

Why couldn't the inner earth have a central sun? Because that's not how gravity works? Maybe I should link to one of my other posts, but essentially I strongly believe our notion of forces (and fields) that rule the universe is flawed. Especially in the fields of astronomy and quantum theory, our classical understanding of gravity just gets thrown out the window because it's not what we observe is happening. We invented/discovered dark matter because our observation of galaxies' motions showed extreme discrepancy compared to what the formulas (gravity heavily involved) predicted. But rather than revise our notion of gravity, scientists concluded there must be "an invisble force" (almost litterealy the Force from Star Wars) causing the "error" in calculations. I'm not sure that was the right choice.

I can probably conjure op some other examples using search engines, but I hope the point I'm trying to make is sorta becoming clear. We assume we know how gravity works, and there's no way a Sun could be inside earth, and there's no way people would "stick" to the inside floor, ... but that just ain't true. TIme and tIme again, observations and experiments, have shown that our understanding of gravity (and other forces) is vastly incomplete. Only recently someone made a thread about how we still haven't figured out how birds fly. (create the lift more specifically)

So to dismiss entire theories based on the notion that "science has already figured that one out" seems a cheap way out. Maybe u have no interest in this subject, which is fine, but then it's still wrong to claim it's "impossible" based upon science, when specifically on topics related to gravity, science has proven it's a flawed authority.

If you study seismology and the mathematics behind it, then you need to look no further at such a silly premise. The believers would like to convince you that the flat Earth has a conspiracy mechanism that distorts P-waves, S-waves and surface waves that pinpoint an earthquake on the surface of a sphere, into a 2D model. Only the gullible need apply.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
For 62 freaking flags, 8 pages discussion, I take it some evidence besides a GLP thread happened?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
WTF are SpecOps going to do about stupid crack in the ice?!?!?!?

Maybe they're going to sneak in the dark wearing night vision glasses, under sniper cover, and set C4 charges to blow the crack up?

I say they NUKE the crack!

edit on 26-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
For 62 freaking flags, 8 pages discussion, I take it some evidence besides a GLP thread happened?

Yes, there was.

Read the thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
WTF are SpecOps going to do about stupid crack in the ice?!?!?!?

Maybe they're going to sneak in the dark wearing night vision glasses, under sniper cover, and set C4 charges to blow the crack up?

I say they NUKE the crack!

Who are you responding to?

I certainly didn't mention Special Operations.

The tone of your posts seems way out of proportion amigo. What is it about Antarctica that gets under your skin so badly?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
A nice summary of what is so fishy about what is going on and an interesting look at the Book Of Enoch.

Well can't get the video to embed, here is the full link

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14/3/17 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

There is an interesting story out today. Apparently Humpback Whales are exibiting unusual behavior. They are gathering in large groups in 100s off of South Africa.

The whales know something is going on. They seem to be avoiding Antartica which is where they usually migrate to. More reason to believe that something is going on there.

According to a study published in Plos One on 1 March, based on data collected on three separate research cruises in 2011, 2014 and 2015, as well as a handful of public observations from aircraft, there have been 22 instances in which groups of up to 200 humpbacks were spotted feeding intensively off the south-western coast of South Africa. Aside from the size of these groups, the location of these pods -- thousands of kilometres further north from their typical feeding grounds in the polar waters of the Antarctic – is also unusual.

There is only one record of humpback whales feeding off the coast of South Africa, which was indentified close to a century ago.

source
edit on 15-3-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Maybe what they are keeping secret is some sort of "anomaly/ gate/ portal" to another place - be that different planet/dimension or whatever.

Well, Antarctica would make the perfect clandestine launch location....

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join