It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Family Vacations Surpasses $85,000,000-Christmas In Hawaii Coming up, 5,000,000 $

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The Obama's may have sugar plums dancing in their heads about the upcoming 5,000,000$ annual vacation to Hawaii. Oh, I just learned what my health insurance monthly mortgage payment is this week. I guess it all works out.

Well with Christmas coming up the humble Obama family will head off the their 5,000,000$ Christmas vacation in Hawaii. Every time the first family goes on vacation there is a crap ton of security, travel and all sorts of super duper top secret stuff that has to happen. I'm sure they are thankful and it is time well spent.

The First Family of the United States have long drawn criticism over their fondness of travel, and it has kicked up a notch now that a new report reveals the fact that they have spent over $10 million a year in taxpayer money on vacations

One particularly expensive trip, which is expected to be repeated this year, was their annual Christmas holiday in Hawaii last year. That 2015 vacation, which has been the family’s tradition each year since taking office, cost nearly $5 million alone.

“The expenses cover items such as security, flights and hotel rooms for staff and U.S. Secret Service. They do not include the price of prepositioning ships and aircraft in the area or much of the communications costs,” The Washington Examiner explained

wearechange.org...
edit on 7-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Trump won't draw a POTUS wage which will likely offset about 10% of Obama-family taxpayer funded holidays, if Trump stays in for 8 years.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Judicial Watch: Obama Travel Cost Taxpayers over $79.5 million

Guess that will bring the total up to $84.5 million.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Just seems like it is Kings and Queens us commoners keep supporting. Then we catch it in the britches.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

5 million? Does that include security and drinks? I know presidents all get a vacation allowance but something seems to off here. If Obama is spending millions I wonder how much Trumps will cost.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I like this. Doing exactly what he was elected to do.Nothing. As long as he stays away from the office , I will gladly and readily foot the bill with my taxes.Means he cant continue his reign as imperial ruler , passing "stuff" (and everyone knows what I mean when I use that word) to continue his campaign of destroying the Constitution and the US
END RANT

link   

originally posted by: seasonal
The Obama's may have sugar plums dancing in their heads about the upcoming 5,000,000$ annual vacation to Hawaii. Oh, I just learned what my health insurance monthly mortgage payment is this week. I guess it all works out.

Well with Christmas coming up the humble Obama family will head off the their 5,000,000$ Christmas vacation in Hawaii. Every time the first family goes on vacation there is a crap ton of security, travel and all sorts of super duper top secret stuff that has to happen. I'm sure they are thankful and it is time well spent.

The First Family of the United States have long drawn criticism over their fondness of travel, and it has kicked up a notch now that a new report reveals the fact that they have spent over $10 million a year in taxpayer money on vacations

One particularly expensive trip, which is expected to be repeated this year, was their annual Christmas holiday in Hawaii last year. That 2015 vacation, which has been the family’s tradition each year since taking office, cost nearly $5 million alone.

“The expenses cover items such as security, flights and hotel rooms for staff and U.S. Secret Service. They do not include the price of prepositioning ships and aircraft in the area or much of the communications costs,” The Washington Examiner explained

wearechange.org...

Well, you have to compare this to the cost of other presidents' travel, including vacation. It can't be seen in a vacuum.

link   
Yet we can pay $720 million a year because Melania wants to stay in NYC instead of the whitehouse. You buffoons only focus on the stuff that supports your viewpoints.

Oh well.. Let me get back to waiting for Trump to attack more people because he has thin skin on Twitter.

edit on 7-12-2016 by mzinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well this POS needs to spend the money Trump will be saving on Air Force One.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
Yet we can pay $720 million a year because Melania wants to stay in NYC instead of the whitehouse. You buffoons only focus on the stuff that supports your viewpoints.

Oh well.. Let me get back to waiting for Trump to attack more people because he has thin skin on Twitter.

Give it a break. Trump will probably provide his own housing cost for his family. He will have little control over the Secret Service for the rest of his life no matter where they live.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

5 million? Does that include security and drinks? I know presidents all get a vacation allowance but something seems to off here. If Obama is spending millions I wonder how much Trumps will cost.

Judicial Watch: Obama Family's 2015 Hawaii Vacation Cost Taxpayers $4,823,206.88

The article details the expenditures.

Guess we will have to wait and see about Trump's travel expenses.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Attacking with twitter is cheaper than a drone.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Very good point. The middle east may have been better off. But you would have had to send HRC too.

I like this. Doing exactly what he was elected to do.Nothing. As long as he stays away from the office , I will gladly and readily foot the bill with my taxes.Means he cant continue his reign as imperial ruler , passing "stuff" (and everyone knows what I mean when I use that word) to continue his campaign of destroying the Constitution and the US END RANT

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Taxpayer money-5 million?!!- on Hawaii vacay? That actually straight up, full on pisses me off! Damn, man! I'm a teacher- I work with children every day, and it is HARD work, and I work my ass off and this year for the first time in a while I'm staying home for Xmas and I've been bummed about it.

So to realize that some of my hard-earned money is going to fund the Obama's 5 million dollar tropical vacation is absolutely maddening. Why do we allow this?!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I was under the impression that it is all inclusive, taxpayer funded.

I know presidents all get a vacation allowance but something seems to off here.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

He deserves it, think of all the help Obama did to the health care system. You saved $2,500./sarc

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Taxpayer money-5 million?!!- on Hawaii vacay? That actually straight up, full on pisses me off! Damn, man! I'm a teacher- I work with children every day, and it is HARD work, and I work my ass off and this year for the first time in a while I'm staying home for Xmas and I've been bummed about it.

So to realize that some of my hard-earned money is going to fund the Obama's 5 million dollar tropical vacation is absolutely maddening. Why do we allow this?!

That's his hood.

Imagine if he was born in Keyna. lol.

Will Michelle be taking her own plane again? How about the dog?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Gothmog

Very good point. The middle east may have been better off. But you would have had to send HRC too.

I like this. Doing exactly what he was elected to do.Nothing. As long as he stays away from the office , I will gladly and readily foot the bill with my taxes.Means he cant continue his reign as imperial ruler , passing "stuff" (and everyone knows what I mean when I use that word) to continue his campaign of destroying the Constitution and the US END RANT

Thats a whole new long thread worthy rant for another day

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Kenya? That was put to rest, or wait, yep. Well maybe, oh well. He was only president for 8 years.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Democracy in action....lol...thats some holiday and some serious money over 8 years.....tax payer funded
....pay your taxes you peasants you have other peoples lifestyles to maintain ....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join