It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump fires Michael G Flynn over 'Pizzagate' fake Clinton story scandal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So what happened to Anthony Weiner and the laptop with the file?

*chirp* *chirp*

The sad thing is, Pizza Gate hurts actual conspiracies about elites and child rape, which we all know is going on right now.

it's so funny you say that.....

Oh just nevermind.

which we all know is going on right now

Did you read that this time???

edit on 7-12-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Trump simply trying to stay alive.

There is no way to investigate these people in the public with a large amount of people working on it. The investigation will be secret.
If its found to have some truth they would have to be swat/fbi raided and then detained for trial no bond, otherwise they will wriggle themselves out of anything and everything.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

The FBI is infiltrated by small criminal organizations let alone billionaire bankers.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Weiner? I dunno, why don't you google him and find out. Last I think I heard about him he was under investigation for trying to have sex with a minor but what does that have to do with PG?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ALSGoes4th

Say what you like about Pizzagate, real or fake it has highlighted the immensely powerful force the internet has become. These are the revolutions of our time.

This is the very reason things here at ATS need to be accurate and dead on the mark.
Debunking and proving something is Bravo Sierra is just as important as leaking good actionable intelligence.

Buck

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Its global and it goes to the very top everywhere and its becoming increasingly hard for them to keep a hat on this turd.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

How can anything get effectively debunked when topics get banned by the entire media??

Weirdest thing I've ever seen.

Why didn't they do this with the 911 truthers???

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

Why didn't they do this with the 911 truthers???

Because the 911 truthers weren't viciously slandering individuals on a daily basis who can (and probably will) sue the balls off of any website that allows these type of organized discussions.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

You mean.... like Bush???

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: eNumbra
So either Pizzagate is fake news, or Trump's in on it.

Decisions, decisions.

Bingo! The MSM is really trying to bury it, what does that tell ya?

Even ATS is trying to bury it, they're like cockroaches, they've infested everywhere. My tin foil hat is buzzing!

no, you are just wrong....no victims, no parents of the victims, no relatives of victims, no documentation, no hard evidence, no federal, state, county, city, investigation whatsoever....you are wrong, period

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

If you are referring to Trump, he barred Epstein from ever attending Mar-a-Lago again, once he got whiff of what Epstein was up to. Google it.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

The only thing that comes up besides a random Youtube video I won't watch is Epstein and Trump's former lawsuit with that girl claiming to have gotten tied up and raped by Trump.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: eNumbra

At this point we have no idea what's going on.

National security adviser thinks there's a satanic pedo ring.

Recently elected president doesn't think so.

Who do you trust?

My inkling is Trump is distancing himself for optics. He probably knows more than we think about this topic.

BINGO! If the Lolita Express is connected, it's obvious why President-elect Trump wants to get FAR FAR away from all this. I struggle to even define what "all this" really is!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Say what you like about Pizzagate, real or fake it has highlighted the immensely powerful force the internet has become.

What Pizzagate has highlighted is how stupid a too large section of the population is.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
So either Pizzagate is fake news, or Trump's in on it.

Decisions, decisions.

No need for a decision. Both of those things are correct.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Say what you like about Pizzagate, real or fake it has highlighted the immensely powerful force the internet has become.

What Pizzagate has highlighted is how stupid a too large section of the population is.

Ohhh a Hillary supporter called us stupid.

Very original.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

To be fair, they are simply swallowing what is being fed to them, as their feeders knew they would. I think calling them "stupid" is a bit harsh.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Trump simply trying to stay alive.

There is no way to investigate these people in the public with a large amount of people working on it. The investigation will be secret.
If its found to have some truth they would have to be swat/fbi raided and then detained for trial no bond, otherwise they will wriggle themselves out of anything and everything.

This, right here, would be where I sit.

The media, and therefore the public, is outcrying against this existing.
And yet, it does. The rich and the powerful are diddling kids. Every few years it gets exposed in some government that a portion of them are in on it. A few years back, we had a small purge of them- 200 some odd people, iirc, lost their jobs from US government for diddling the weens.

IMO, they were the newcomers to the kid-diddling frat party we call government. He knows it, some of us know it- but the official stance by everyone who holds any power is that it's not happening. Once there was exposure, they cut off the fingers to save the hand.

What we've got here is the clinton foundation involved in human trafficking. Ex president, all his buddies, his wife, the current president, half of congress (or more), and most of the heads of every other organization... all linked to diddling the weens. These people control world governments- media is just the PR wing. Consider that they're monitoring everyone, and look at what's going on. They're in damage control- and so is mr.T!

fire this guy, sure. Also possibly give him a secret job in six months? Maybe. Got to appease the people in charge- go against their will and you'll get shot in the head on national television. Or maybe just up and die of a heart condition. Or have your multi billion dollar air craft fly into a mountain after you nix the contract for its overpriced replacement...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Flynn didn't create the story - Podesta and his pen pals did.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Ohhh a Hillary supporter called us stupid.

Very original.

Speaking of original... getting Hillary thrown down as an attack?

I didn't support her, didn't vote for her.

Way to disprove my statement, Einstein.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join