It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Secretly Trades 2,500 Christian Refugees For 2,500 Criminal Muslims-From Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Well at least you are giving him a chance.

Were you an Obama fan/supporter?

Never a fan or a supporter voted for him twice, McCain's VP pick lost me his vote in 2008, and in '12 I would have voted for Satan over Romney.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Who would have been your pick this last election?

Never a fan or a supporter voted for him twice

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Who would have been your pick this last election?

Never a fan or a supporter voted for him twice

Honestly would have happily voted for Kassich, thought he was a pretty moderate Republican, it was ashame he could gain no traction.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Seems like a status quo pick, I think Americans have had there fill of the same old stuffed suits. Well we elected him, lets see what can be done.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Seems like a status quo pick, I think Americans have had there fill of the same old stuffed suits. Well we elected him, lets see what can be done.

I think so too, but I think their are many that are going to be disappointed, as many were with Obama in 2008, Trump is not going to be able to do all he claimed during his campaign, as more reasonable heads will prevail. We have a boatload of problems in this country, and somewhere, common sense needs to become involved. Unfortunately, with this administration, I do not see this happening. The poor and the middle class will suffer, while the rich get richer.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The poor and the middle class will suffer, while the rich get richer.

If so then it will be the same as the last guy.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

The poor and the middle class will suffer, while the rich get richer.

If so then it will be the same as the last guy.

Do you have a source, or is that an op-ed? My life tanked in 2007, has gotten better under Obama, and I would solidly put myself in the middle class.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Yep, Mexico has already called and want to modernize naft. As far as I know Obama talked abut it on the campaign, and then flipped the US worker the finger.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
These people Obama is taking in arent refugess they are economic migrants and doing anything besides sending them back to where they came from is just enabling people traffickers.

That said Im an Aussie and this is probably the 1st thing Obamas ever done that I think is good, Good for Australia I mean, this is # for America

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Ya, your welcome.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Anybody got a source for this transfer, besides YouTube?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Here you go again, if the one in the op ain't good enough then do your own effn work.

link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
These people Obama is taking in arent refugess they are economic migrants and doing anything besides sending them back to where they came from is just enabling people traffickers.

That said Im an Aussie and this is probably the 1st thing Obamas ever done that I think is good, Good for Australia I mean, this is # for America

Exactly. Economic migrants. Refugee, from the middle east, would mean a Christian minority. Or even a gay person. Muslim faith is not a marginalized religion in these areas. They are not in danger.

link   

minutemennews.com...

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2016/12/obama-lets-in-2500-muslims-from-terror-nations-after-australia-rejects-them-seals-all-info-on-who-they-ar e-video-3446485.html

edit on 7-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join