It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Secretly Trades 2,500 Christian Refugees For 2,500 Criminal Muslims-From Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Source please.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Brought to you by the most transparent administration ever...not.

Can't wait for this guy and his buddies to be gone.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You and millions and millions of people feel lied to because Obama said he was going to be transparent.
What do you know, being president is hard, and you have to be a jerk, who would have guessed.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I have a feeling this is not the last we have seen of the Obamas.

Maybe they come out of the closet, Michael runs for President, Barry gets a gender reassignment ,they move back the white house and they all have a party the first night back and order the "meat lovers" special from Comet pizza?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Wow.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: xuenchen

Totally unlike the Republicans who were SO cooperative when Obama took office and did everything they could possibly do to help him stabilize a teetering economy and the nation. GMAFB

Looks like they had merit in hindsight

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No some people think that Obama did the best job ever. Off the top of my head, I can't think of a super good thing he did.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Seems that there is a particular religion that is favored as of late. I have a hard time understanding how the vetting process can take place if the people are from a war torn country.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
More bash Obama threads, yeah Trump threads with no f'n source but youtube, seriously this is what ATS has become?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Poor, poor Obama. I guess if the guy was 1/2 as transparent as he claimed he would be, then there wouldn't be this sort of stuff coming out on youtube.

I can guarantee that he doesn't want to tell the American people that this is going on, or be transparent.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Poor, poor Obama. I guess if the guy was 1/2 as transparent as he claimed he would be, then there wouldn't be this sort of stuff coming out on youtube.

I can guarantee that he doesn't want to tell the American people that this is going on, or be transparent.

Do you have an actual source, or just believe every stupid thing you watch on you tube? I can post any idiocy I want to on youtube, it doesn't make it a fact. Seriously WTF?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
NEWS ALERT

Some random asshat on youtube is not a legitimate source of information.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You got a source for that guarantee, or just more partisan anti-Obama BS. I am gonna love when the anti-Trump stuff starts.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I don't know if you realize what site you are on. It isn't NBC.com. There are a lot of sites that are running this story, and it isn't the type of story your usual mainstream media is going to carry.

Take a deep breath, and enjoy all that ATS has to offer.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Oh yeah, Trump being transparent, won't release his tax returns, because he has paid no taxes in many years, wants to turn his company over to his kids, instead of a blind trust, so he can still pull the strings. The Carrier deal, the Softbank deal, all are under scrutiny. His lies about Boeing, caused their stock to drop 1%, nice guy you are rooting for.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I don't know if you realize what site you are on. It isn't NBC.com. There are a lot of sites that are running this story, and it isn't the type of story your usual mainstream media is going to carry.

Take a deep breath, and enjoy all that ATS has to offer.

I read about 40 news sites a day, this is the first I have heard. If any honest to god news site is running this story, provide a source. YouTube ain't my goto news site.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I am not rooting for anyone. Keep in mind he isn't pres yet.

Again take a breath, it will be OK. We made it through Obama with out going at it with Russia, and defeated HRC, so Russia and the US won't mix it up now.

Let's give Sir Trumpinator a chance.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

There is your answer, youtube can be a wealth of info. Again if you are looking at Huff post, CNN, Fox etc, you are going to get mad here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

There is your answer, youtube can be a wealth of info. Again if you are looking at Huff post, CNN, Fox etc, you are going to get mad here on ATS.

You seem to forget a lot of the sources I presented, but YouTube would not be among them. I am willing to give him a chance, but he has been less than transparent so far. Am not a Hillary supporter, but fully intend to hold his feet to the fire. I do believe he is honestly the worst president elect we have ever had, and his cabinet picks are proving it.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Well at least you are giving him a chance.

Were you an Obama fan/supporter?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join