It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Secretly Trades 2,500 Christian Refugees For 2,500 Criminal Muslims-From Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
2,500 Criminals Muslims for 2,500 Christian Costa Rican refugees. This was done with SOS Kerry and Obama making a trade that has been kept quiet. Just like trading baseball cards, right????

Short 3 min video. Describes the fun that was had.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
They will do as much damage as possible until Jan 20th.

The Obama Administration is extremely jealous and very dangerous and will make everything difficult for Trump.

Very bad people.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I guess we are the clearing house for every and all illegals? I wonder if the new freshly traded illegals will be run through the system?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Osama will probably fast track their presidential pardons before he leaves too.....Like he has done for thousands of other criminals already....

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I still say that Nixon should have been prosecuted, that may have very well scared the leaders into not being so foot loose and fancy free with all the power they have.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Osama will probably fast track their presidential pardons before he leaves too.....Like he has done for thousands of other criminals already....

Oh Yeah.

Can't wait for those gems.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The actual article on Fox News gives accurate details.

I got so many hits for it on google, it can't possibly be secret.

It's not secret, as the video implies. There was no swapping or rejecting of Costa Rican refugees. It is part of a program the US has had to resettle people for a long time.

Screeners from the U.S. Customs and Immigration Services are set to leave for the Pacific Island nations next month to begin vetting the refugees.

Australia has been under fire for paying poor surrounding island nations to house detention centers for refugees

Speaking at a Nov. 14 press conference, Turnbull said, “Nobody is taking any more refugees, but what the Americans are doing is assisting these individuals on Nauru and Manus by bringing them in within their existing quota.”The Obama administration increased the quota for the 12-month period that began in October to 110,000 refugees, up from 85,000 the previous year.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Well Obama is almost done, let's see what his last couple of really cool actions are. I can't wait, the only reason I can't wait is when he is done, then the adults are home, party is over.

After he leaves we can get down to business.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: seasonal

The actual article on Fox News gives accurate details.

I got so many hits for it on google, it can't possibly be secret.

It's not secret, as the video implies. There was no swapping or rejecting of Costa Rican refugees. It is part of a program the US has had to resettle people for a long time.

Screeners from the U.S. Customs and Immigration Services are set to leave for the Pacific Island nations next month to begin vetting the refugees.

Australia has been under fire for paying poor surrounding island nations to house detention centers for refugees

Speaking at a Nov. 14 press conference, Turnbull said, “Nobody is taking any more refugees, but what the Americans are doing is assisting these individuals on Nauru and Manus by bringing them in within their existing quota.”The Obama administration increased the quota for the 12-month period that began in October to 110,000 refugees, up from 85,000 the previous year.

What's the quota and the parameters set by this administration?

No one knows right?

If you happen to know, fill those of us who aren't privy to this info in would you?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Well Obama is almost done, let's see what his last couple of really cool actions are. I can't wait, the only reason I can't wait is when he is done, then the adults are home, party is over.

After he leaves we can get down to business.

Unless Trump has a living relative that is substantially older than him, I doubt there will be any good supervision when he moves in.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Relda,

Do you agree with the moves pre-president Trump has made up to now?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So, yea, I'd read this a few days ago. My question, which I think is an important one is, what makes Australia so damned special they don't have to take these people in? Why is it always the US? I just don't understand that!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Could it be Obama's view of certain religions that spurs a warm and fuzzy feeling when forwarding his cause?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
My question, which I think is an important one is, what makes Australia so damned special they don't have to take these people in?

What makes Australia so special we have to take in any illegal that just rocks up here? Especially after some destoy all their documents so we do not really know who they are....

Why is it always the US? I just don't understand that!

Why do you think it is always the USA?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Time to leave Barry and take Michael with you!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I have a feeling this is not the last we have seen of the Obamas.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Why shouldn't Australia have to take any illegal that washes up upon your shores? You get to have a country all your very own while the rest of us have no real homeland at all anymore? How about Australia take a couple hundred containers load of Mexicans, Guatamalens, Hondurans, Syrians, etc.? Australia is as empty as the US is.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
anyone who says that they can vet these people is lying to you, there is NO way to vet these people.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Do you think that is going to happen? Maybe in 2 months, but not now.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Totally unlike the Republicans who were SO cooperative when Obama took office and did everything they could possibly do to help him stabilize a teetering economy and the nation. GMAFB

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join