It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate FAKE NEWS list of news agencies and its reporters.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

The mainstream media is the primary source of the most harmful, most inaccurate news ever

Fake news stories and fake narratives put out by the mainstream media have resulted in deaths, destruction and people’s lives being ruined.
The most harmful fake news is routinely published by the mainstream media. They are the main progenitors of fake news.
– The fake news that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction and that Iraq was involved in 9/11, dutifully regurgitated without question by the mainstream media, resulted in hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis, thousands of dead and injured U.S. troops, and the destabilization of an entire continent.

Isn’t it ironic how the mainstream media has the nerve to lecture everyone else about “fake news” when they are the primary source of fake news on a consistent basis stretching back years? Fake news stories and fake narratives put out by the mainstream media have resulted in deaths, destruction and people’s lives being ruined. The most harmful fake news is routinely published by the mainstream media. They are the main progenitors of fake news.
– The fake news that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction and that Iraq was involved in 9/11, dutifully regurgitated without question by the mainstream media, resulted in hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis, thousands of dead and injured U.S. troops, and the destabilization of an entire continent.

– The fake news that the rebels in Syria were “moderates” who did not have jihadist sympathies and should be supported led to the destruction of Syria, Libya and the rise of ISIS. The fake news narrative that the media was balanced in its coverage of the presidential election was completely obliterated when Wikileaks emails revealed that countless mainstream media reporters were in bed with the Clinton campaign, feeding them debate questions beforehand and conspiring with Hillary’s staff to portray her in a positive light.

LINK

Check out this page, it list various reporters by name who have been using FAKE NEWS tactics throughout the 2016 presidential race.

IMO we should consider banning all news organizations that are involved with the Fake News incident.

LMAO, infowars is your source.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeywoodFloyd
a reply to: DeathSlayer

This time it's a good article by Infowars and Alex Jones.

and I totally agree with them on what they write there.

as I have already written in other threads,
the real Fake News outlets are:

CNN
ABC
New York Times
Washington Post
BBC
MSNBC
Fox News
USA Today
Huffington Post

etc.

and FACTS show that they are Fake News outlets
(as the infowars article demonstrates).

--------------------------------------

what bothers me is that,
on that linked page, it is written that the US gov't wants to shut down infowars.com within 48 hours.

Is that true?

screenshot:

Link: Infowars page

So everything but AJ is fake news, unbelievable.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
But this goes back to people like JonStewart who would "report" the "news" and had a LOT of people claiming proudly that he was where they got their information, but when he got it wrong, instead of correcting anything, he was always "just a comedian" as a convenient excuse.

There is plenty of precendent for "fake" news on both sides, but it's only now that it appears to have bitten the left where they didn't want to be bitten that they are aggrieved and worried about it as if it is a "new" thing.

Last I checked, Jon Stewart never claimed to be a journalist, only a comedian. Trump is going to hand him a lot of material.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

I can't find a quote from Trump saying he will shut down infowars.

Alex did say this:

In a Veteran’s Day YouTube video, InfoWars proprietor and conspiracy talk radio host Alex Jones claimed that he received a phone call from Donald Trump personally thanking him and his supporters for his election victory.

“Donald Trump gave me a call,” Jones said. “And I told him, ‘Mr. President-elect, you’re too busy, we don’t need to talk.’ But we still spent over five minutes.”

So trump thanks him but then decides to shut him down. Right...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Alex did say this:

In a Veteran’s Day YouTube video, InfoWars proprietor and conspiracy talk radio host Alex Jones claimed that he received a phone call from Donald Trump personally thanking him and his supporters for his election victory.

“Donald Trump gave me a call,” Jones said. “And I told him, ‘Mr. President-elect, you’re too busy, we don’t need to talk.’ But we still spent over five minutes.”

and when they are called on there BS, they just start another "Yay Trump" thread on here. F'n amazing, F'n idiots.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Thats BS . They dropped the first one during rush hour when most people were outside heading to work to maximize casualties of civilians. Thee was no warning. Hiroshima was not a military target. The Japanese scientists took days to figure out what hit them. They did not have any 'leaflets' informing them of what destroyed the city.

They had to painstakingly figure out by using shadows of buildings, bridges, telephone poles and people incinerated where the single device was detonated.

Only then did they decipher it was one weapon. Anyway, the 'transcript' of the leaflet on file reads after the fact.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Alex did say this:

Trump will not be President until January 20th 2017.

Until then, he has no power to shut down anything.

You know better than this. Why post poppycock?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Exactly! INFOWARS, for gods sake! INFOWARS!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I've been on ATS since 08 under different nicknames. I remember the times where any thread linking to content from Infowars would barely make it to third page before it was gone and forgotten.
What happened ?
ATS community has always been critical of MSM, nothing new there, but I don't understand all this sudden love for a known hoaxer and bull#ter.
Alex Jones is doing exactly the same what you all hate the MSM for

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Alex did say this:

So he couldn't shut it down after 1-20. I don't think he said it but it doesn't mean he meant today.

Edit:

what is this poppycock referral. Doesn't seem Trump said it - Someone posted the Jones statement.
edit on 12/8/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
CNN
ABC
New York Times
Washington Post
BBC
MSNBC
Fox News
USA Today
Huffington Post
Infowars

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Alex did say this:

So he couldn't shut it down after 1-20. I don't think he said it but it doesn't mean he meant today.

Edit:

what is this poppycock referral. Doesn't seem Trump said it - Someone posted the Jones statement.

LOL!

Now I'm confused.

No harm, no foul amigo. I think we may have just been talking past each other or viewing the same thing thru very different lenses.

It's all good.

Carry on.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Just looking at the lol and hoax forums xuenchen should be labelled as a fake news reporter.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

... I think we may have just been talking past each other or viewing the same thing thru very different lenses.

It's all good.

Carry on.

Could be. It's getting quite foggy news wise on the 'net.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

We should probably discuss this elsewhere, but by the time the nukes were dropped, most of Japan had already been firebombed which caused a hell of a lot more devastation than the nukes did. Leaflets were dropped prior to Nagasaki, I'm not so sure about Hiroshima though, but all sources that don't use circumstantial evidence say they were dropped in Hiroshima as well. When firebombing multiple cities doesn't project implications, words obviously will have zero effect. Not to mention 1940's Japanese culture, the majority of the population wouldn't have left even if they had foresight of the attack

I also don't know how you can perform a "sneak attack" in war, I mean c'mon, WAR is declared.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The air raid warning was issued that morning when the two B29s were detected, but the all clear was sounded once they saw it was just two planes, surmised to be a common surveillance flight. There were no leaflets dropped over Hiroshima prior. The bomb was a most secret program until it exploded over Hiroshima. The government did not tell the Japanese government what had hit them.

Again, the attack was carried at 8 am, the height of rush hour to catch as many civilians outside as possible, intentionally to expose as much of the population to the greatest effects of heat, concussion and radiation as possible.

Also sorry for off topic.

If you get the chance, read this book...Hiroshima, by John Hersey

"one hell of a story, and we are wondering what to do about it.... [William Shawn, managing editor of The New Yorker] wants to wake people up, and says we are the people with a chance to do it, and probably the only people that will do it, if it is done."

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Cbs radio news is now ending their hourly broadcasts with " youre listening to REAL NEWS from CBS."

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Cbs radio news is now ending their hourly broadcasts with " youre listening to REAL NEWS from CBS."

The propaganda is intensifying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join