It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillarys public/ private Lincoln comparison debunked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
m.washingtontimes.com...
Hillary Clinton told top banking executives that she has “both a public and a private position” on Wall Street reform and is reliant on wealthy donors to fund her campaign, leaked excerpts of the former first lady’s speeches seem to show, fueling claims of hypocrisy on the part of Mrs. Clinton at a crucial moment in the presidential campaign.

I would like to debunk Hillarys Abraham Lincoln comparison because he in no way used it the way Hillary did, nor did he intend too it needs to be cleared out.

Hillary belittled her supporters by simply having the audacity to tell another outright lie as bogus as her public private stance is similar to Lincolns. And they actually believe it.

In Lincolns days you really couldn't be openly against things like slavery and segregation, so you would have appear tho you hate blacks all the while you actually don't mind them and believe they should have equal rights here's an example that should debunk Hillarys public private Lincoln comparison.

In an 1858 series of debates with his opponent in the Illinois race for U.S. Senate, Stephen Douglas, who had accused him of supporting “negro equality.” In their fourth debate, at Charleston, Illinois, on September 18, 1858, Lincoln made his position clear. “I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races,” he began, going on to say that he opposed blacks having the right to vote, to serve on juries, to hold office and to intermarry with whites. What he did believe was that, like all men, blacks had the right to improve their condition in society and to enjoy the fruits of their labor. In this way they were equal to white men, and for this reason slavery was inherently unjust.

So there anyone can clearly see why Abraham Lincoln the man who signed the Emancipation Proclamation. would need public/private positions it could be concluded for equality and the greater good that he believed in but couldn't express in the current atmosphere.

And why did Hillary need public/private positions again oh that's right so women voting for her doesent know she doesn't support women rights, or gays supporting her don't know she doesent support the LGBT community. Or the people in debt. Goldman Sachs, Wall-street speeches and millions from Saudi Aurabia..

edit on 7-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

edit on 7-12-2016 by imjack because: y

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther

I would like to debunk Hillary Abraham Lincoln comparison because he in no way used it the way Hillary did not did he intend too it needs to be cleared out.

What? Look, I'll give you a pass if your native language is not English, though I fear that it is. The sentence above is just an example of a post that is so illiterate it gives anti-Clinton folks a bad name. I don't think you have any idea of Lincoln's thought processes and what he believed. Comparing Clinton to Lincoln is ludicrous. Clinton's words speak for themselves. We don't need an interpreter.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

If that's all you got out of the op then all I can say is that pain in your ads will be there for at least 8 years, so get used to it.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Are you really surprised?

They thought they had it in the bag and could say whatever they wanted because they never left the inner cities and their echo chambers of liberal thinking.

They haven't even been in the same room as a regular American in decades.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

schuyler

Lol a few typos? Go re-read it they're fixed and give me your opinion on the substance of my arguement and not my character next time.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: omniEther

I would like to debunk Hillary Abraham Lincoln comparison because he in no way used it the way Hillary did not did he intend too it needs to be cleared out.

What? Look, I'll give you a pass if your native language is not English, though I fear that it is. The sentence above is just an example of a post that is so illiterate it gives anti-Clinton folks a bad name. I don't think you have any idea of Lincoln's thought processes and what he believed. Comparing Clinton to Lincoln is ludicrous. Clinton's words speak for themselves. We don't need an interpreter.

Clinton compared herself to Lincoln in one of the presidential debates. If she had a thought process like Lincoln, she wouldn't have pandered incessantly to blacks, she would have instead been looking for a way to colonize them in one single part of the country due to the fact that she didn't think they should intermingle with whites because only one race could reign superior. Clinton doesn't care much for blacks, but she cares for them more than Lincoln I assume.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

It's funny that the media, NOT ONCE throughout the entire election, reported that she paid women 70¢ to the dollar that she paid men that were on her campaign. And she yammered on and on about equal pay for women. It's been so joyous watching that lying corrupt disgusting bitch go down in flames as she was just on the brink of becoming the first female president in America history. Watching her fade to nothing and knowing she knows she'll never be the first female president makes my happy heart skip a beat.

new topics

top topics

join