It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Fake News! No Fake News! You're The Fake News!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

See OP, this is what I'm talking about. You say something and you get crazy rants like this one where they carry the entire argument for you. I don't need to argue with insanity like that anymore. Just step back and let him rant and rave.
edit on 7-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Not at midnight election night.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

They didn't think she was gonna win, they knew it. Pretty much said there was no point in voting, then they say the stock market will crash tomorrow if Trump is elected,

But when Alex jones says the world will end tomorrow and it doesent happen, how is that any different from what the MSM is doing.

See example below.

Stock market will crash tomorrow- Alex Jones: Fake
Stock market will crash tomorrow- MSM: Real News

To be clear I don't believe this, but How is the government is full of reptile hybrids any different from all trump supports are racist bigots. Both hold the same weight and unprovable baseless-ness

I'm also not saying I believe Alex jones's articles but if he's fake news so is the MSM
edit on 7-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm not sure at what point you and your threesome will realize that we are all in this together and to continue to try to separate us into "the sooper smart basket" and the "dumb easily led" basket. I understand you are clueless enough to really and truly believe you belong in the first one.

You owe me a new shirt...I spit my soda up all over myself laughing at the above.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Or, as usual, its because its a debate you cant possibly hope to win.

That example there, go on the Google and do some Fu, if somehow you dont already know it to be true. Since you're a regular on this site you must already know all the.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Conspiracy theorist were also right and wrong on a few stuff but it's ok when the MSM does it.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Or, as usual, its because its a debate you cant possibly hope to win.

Yep you nailed it. I can't argue with insanity. So I don't bother anymore.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: underwerks

Not at midnight election night.

I've always thought mainstream news was full of bs, but at least they changed their opinion when the facts were undeniable.

Can't say that about a lot of other self professed "news" outlets.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If you thought Hillary was going to win in a landslide, you were probably watching fake news.

No, you were probably watching the news. News is done by humans. Humans have been known to be wrong.

Wrong is different than fake.

Feel free to check my math.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It's nauseating to see someone totally react to any news, revealing
their capacity for ignorance thru blind belief. I've seen people
with messages to Osama on the back window of their pick up.
On the 60 freeway in southern California?

" Hey Osama! somethin somethin sh1t blow'n out sideways
of somethin". Did he even know Osama was in a different country?
And that he would never see Bubba's antagonistic attack?
I wanted to haul ass and catch him, tell him hey, he seen you
dude. Ya he's p1ssed.
edit on Rpm120716v40201600000045 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

No, once the Electioneering Campaign was done at the time the booths closed (see previous responses), and the end-all numbers were rolling in, not only was it too late to mind mold, but now there wasn't any point in lying left as the results were abotu to become undeniably self-explanatory. Everything before that was Psychological Warfare (PSYOP).

One of the early things I saw about the fake news is they were set up to skin some hit action ad revenue. When the MSM does it they're trying to RIG AN ELECTION.

edit on 7-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

You confuse news with commentary. Opinions and conjecture are not news. Why would you ever believe it was? News is a report of what happened, where it happened, when it happened. The whys, hows, whats nexts, who's to blame or who's to praise - 99% opinion with 0% guarantee of being the truth or playing out as theorized.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The polling failures are certainly worth discussing, particularly for pollsters, election pros, pundits and of course journalists who cite them but the pollsters getting it wrong isn't the same thing as making things up is it?

Consider that Trump was spending $100k/week on internal polling. I imagine that much of it was being done by Kellyanne Conway's own polling company which received at least a million dollars this election from Robert Mercer's PAC. (check for yourself on the FEC site, he company is called "The Polling Company" and you can search it under dispersements)

Speaking of Kellyanne Conway, here she is acknowledging that Trump was behind in the polls in late October.

IIRC, on election day, the Trump internal polls were showing him losing by about 40 electoral votes. I'll see if I can track down the interview where Chris Christie was stating quite matter of factly that Trump was behind in their own internally polling (or you can take me at me word).

Here's my point. The pollsters got it wrong but it wasn't just the "media's polling" that failed to predict Trump's win, his own internal polling did. If his campaign's internal polling tracked with polls used by the media, how can you reasonable claim that in the case of the media, being wrong in the same way is evidence of malfeasance stemming from an anti-Trump bias?

edit on 2016-12-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Can you find me an actual MSM news article that claimed the stock market would crash tomorrow? Not a political opinion piece, but an actual piece of news? Like an announcement from the President that the market will be intentionally crashed tomorrow? Even in that case the news is that the president made an announcement. News of the stock market actually crashing will have to wait for the crash. Otherwise its speculation.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

originally posted by: Konduit

If you thought Hillary was going to win in a landslide, you were probably watching fake news.

No, you were probably watching the news. News is done by humans. Humans have been known to be wrong.

Wrong is different than fake.

Feel free to check my math.

With almost all of them reporting the same, to appease everyone, instead of calling them fake I guess we could conclude they were either biased or got their info from other fake news. That way there's no accountability and they don't have to reveal sources...just say they were wrong....right?

I guess this does prove that just because everyone says one thing, it doesn't make it true....

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon

You confuse news with commentary. Opinions and conjecture are not news. Why would you ever believe it was? News is a report of what happened, where it happened, when it happened. The whys, hows, whats nexts, who's to blame or who's to praise - 99% opinion with 0% guarantee of being the truth or playing out as theorized.
No I don't. Obviously whoever is pushing this fake news phenomenon confuses Commentary with "Fake news". Or have you seen the censorship?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Dude, they've been electioneering the establishment candidates into office via coordinated polls and puff/hit pieces for decades.

Study the process the past 3 elections NOT as a republican or democrat and its very easy to see. One single stream of typical pollster polls from one period of one single election couldn't prove or disprove it. I will say the most accurate non-crony one in the past several elections usually had him barely trailing her for a few weeks and then overtook her by a point or two the last couple days. Majority of the rest of them had her scrubbing the floor with him right up until the last minute, if I'm not mistaken.

edit on 7-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Okay, now it's your turn! Let's see what we've got here...

I'm not sure at what point you and your threesome will realize that we are all in this together and to continue to try to separate us into "the sooper smart basket" and the "dumb easily led" basket. I understand you are clueless enough to really and truly believe you belong in the first one. Good for you. But I know of some really intelligent folks on the right, who don't need to belittle the opposition to feel superior. I like them.

Blah blah blah. Triggered crying. Blah blah blah. Feel better now "Skippy?" Lmao. Stick a tampon in it. You regularly insult people whose opinions you don't like and yet you're so deluded that you presume to take the moral high ground now? I'll say to you now what I was going to say to you in another thread yesterday where you were throwing your little impotent jabs.

You might want to slow your roll a bit. It's all fun and games and high fives from the morons in the peanut gallery until I decide to gaf and run through you like a tornado through your trailer park and unlike a tornado tossing your single wide into a ditch, there won't be any emergency services showing up to drag your crumpled ego from the hole in which it lands.

I will emasculate you. You won't be able to look your family in the eyes. Metallicus won't be there to hold your hand when you're hiding out in the bathroom with big fat salty tears drip-drip-dripping down your into your neckbeard. You'd be better off skipping all this and running along. I'm sure you have plenty of other reasons to cut, you don't need me to give you any more.

edit on 2016-12-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

There actually was an immediate drop. What seems to have turned things around was Trump's conciliatory speech in the early AM (which I thought was uncharacterisitically classy for Trump and for a brief moment, I was actually optimistic).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join