It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Fake News! No Fake News! You're The Fake News!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Those balkan teeangers sure did troll the election. I didn't know you could make money though

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

yada.yada..

I call racists racists just like I call BS BS and idiots idiots ad infinty...If recognizing the sun rises in the east makes me whatever label you think it does...I don't care.

It seems you are inventing labels to avoid discussing actual substance.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Those balkan teeangers sure did troll the election. I didn't know you could make money though

Money is the only reason they did it...Hell they didn't care about either Trump or Clinton..or Americans...except for the fact that they earned money with every headline click-through....And I know it makes Trump Supporters hair stand-up, but the reality according to those guys was that Anti-Hillary and Pro-Trump fake news spread like wildfire and made them tons of money and the Pro-Clinton fake news they tried just fizzled.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

"Then why did you guys make up a bunch of lies?"

Care to list the bunch of lies?

You mean like the one about her having TS/SCI material on her unclassified server?

edit on R192016-12-09T11:19:23-06:00k1912Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Everyone in America knows the news is rigged. Propaganda lies and brainwashing. Its so blatant and obvious you have to be brain dead not to see it. People have really just had their blinders on the past 20 years.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

No. I will not spoon-feed those that are intellectually lazy.

You mean like the one about her having TS/SCI material on her unclassified server?

Do you really want to go off-topic on an issue you were completely wrong about?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

"Then why did you guys make up a bunch of lies?"

Not enough room on this page...

But lets just cite the obvious...Pizzagate

great article tracing the timeline and path with many of those Fake Headlines appearing here on ATS..

From a White Supremist's fake tweet to Gateway Pundit et al.

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Or is it because you made that up?

Go ahead...list the lies or shut up.

Oh great,, you still sticking with the she didn't have TS/SCI material?

Did you read the FBI report?

Here is a refresher for you:

FBI says TS Material on server was classified when sent

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

edit on R402016-12-09T11:40:22-06:00k4012Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Please articulate for everyone, what benefit would the "right" have in deliberately pushing FAKE (like actually, FAKE) stories in their stuff?

Web hits...ad revenue.

How would these supposed 'benefits' outweigh the eventual repercussions of such an effort

What repercussions? Even when websites and source, like your favorite Project Veritas, are proven to be liars and hoaxers the Right Wing still floods their sites and spreads their BS.

when Hillary did just fine in providing endless real scandal fodder for everyone

Then why did you guys make up a bunch of lies?

and how is whatever you have left in terms of these 'benefits' even more beneficial than it would have been for DNC shills to pump out the FAKE stories in order to discredit all the real world scandals that Hillary represented???>?

That's not how the Left works.

So they were opportunists, or they were actual rightwing activists?

The clips in the Veritas series mostly all speak for themselves. I challenged you guys for a month to take a transcript and give us a percentage of the clips that DONT, but not a single one of you would instead you all just skated around and kept blanket smearing it and then scooting off. AND Creamer (serious top level hatchetman) & Foval were fired over it.

Who is "we" (I'm not rightwinger), and what "lies"??

The DNC will stop at almost nothing to smear their competition. This whole "FAKE News" thing is but the latest iteration of that, which by the way the fake news stories set the stage for all of this (their ultimate hail mary to try and squash all the anti-establishment voices for all time sake). You wanna stick up for liberals / etc that's one thing, but to stick up for the DNC like that (as if you could possibly know, while if you follow Who benefits its them in this case) you might as well change your avatar to "DNC Shill". Food for thought!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Let's not pretend the right wing are not guilty of lies also. Trump did tell many lies throughout.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Holy crap...Are you trolling or do you actually believe their wasn't Anti-Hillary fake news broadcast relentlessly this election cycle?

I'll make you a deal...I will entertain your trolling and list 20 fake news stories...but for my effort you have to agree to delete your ATS account if I do? Mind you I can probably find 20 in the Hoax Forum alone.

Otherwise you are trolling and should acknowledge reality or STFU and stop wasting space on the thread.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Pointless. They're on a mission to enforce an all new era of Orwellian Ministry of Truth Censorship, and nothing will sway them.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

FREE SPEECH IS NOT "NEWS"! Editorials and opinions are NOT NEWS.

Quoting what someone actually says is not even news, except insofar as whether they said it or not.
When Trump says "I lost the popular vote because of illegal voting", the story is contained in one sentence:

Trump said he lost the popular vote because of illegal voting.

That is what he said: truth.
Is what he said accurate? no.

So - the NEWS would be an investigation into whether or not his statement is true. Him saying it is not NEWS. It is a report of what he said.

Good try...didn't work. So here is my news statement: "The majority of Americans wanted Trump as President"

Some people will look at that and say it isn't truthful news because the majority of the voters, voted otherwise. But I didn't say "voters"...I said Americans. Some may look at a poll and try to prove that statement incorrect, but that poll may include illegals who aren't Americans. Some will call it false no matter what...but it isn't false, I simply can't prove it. And therefore, you can't prove it wrong.

So is that "fake news" if it is "reported" on a "news" station or website? Or is it just opinion and...will it be censored as "fake news"? If so...it is censorship of my opinion. If it is stated on a TV news broadcast during an opinion show (Hannity for example) is it "fake news"? If so...it is censorship of his opinion. Now...considering it isn't proven false nor true, is it "fake news"?

But then again...this is nothing but a power grab for control of free speech. Online, in the news, etc. A continuation of the left's campaign for President dare I say. But here ya go. If you want to see a terrestrial verision:

Clinton Tries to Pull MSNBC Host Off the Air!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Please articulate for everyone, what benefit would the "right" have in deliberately pushing FAKE (like actually, FAKE) stories in their stuff?

Web hits...ad revenue.

How would these supposed 'benefits' outweigh the eventual repercussions of such an effort

What repercussions? Even when websites and source, like your favorite Project Veritas, are proven to be liars and hoaxers the Right Wing still floods their sites and spreads their BS.

when Hillary did just fine in providing endless real scandal fodder for everyone

Then why did you guys make up a bunch of lies?

and how is whatever you have left in terms of these 'benefits' even more beneficial than it would have been for DNC shills to pump out the FAKE stories in order to discredit all the real world scandals that Hillary represented???>?

That's not how the Left works.

The DNC will stop at almost nothing to smear their competition.

Said the person claiming Pizza Joints conspire with Democrats to run a massive Pedophilia ring????

Hard to take anything you say seriously...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

FREE SPEECH IS NOT "NEWS"! Editorials and opinions are NOT NEWS.

Quoting what someone actually says is not even news, except insofar as whether they said it or not.
When Trump says "I lost the popular vote because of illegal voting", the story is contained in one sentence:

Trump said he lost the popular vote because of illegal voting.

That is what he said: truth.
Is what he said accurate? no.

So - the NEWS would be an investigation into whether or not his statement is true. Him saying it is not NEWS. It is a report of what he said.

Good try...didn't work. So here is my news statement: "The majority of Americans wanted Trump as President"

Some people will look at that and say it isn't truthful news because the majority of the voters, voted otherwise. But I didn't say "voters"...I said Americans. Some may look at a poll and try to prove that statement incorrect, but that poll may include illegals who aren't Americans. Some will call it false no matter what...but it isn't false, I simply can't prove it. And therefore, you can't prove it wrong.

You have no idea what a "News Story" is...maybe that is the problem.

What you are stating is an unfounded opinion or speculation.

Now...Make up some inside sources, fictionalize some research and BS about interviewing several illegal voters...roll it out with a Headline that is click-bait and watch Sean Hannity talk about it on the air.

THAT is fake news.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

No. You know it's true. I just do not feel the need to waste my time with the intellectually lazy.

I'm not a dog. I don't do tricks.

I did not say that. I said that you were wrong on the email issue. Why you want to go off topic and continue on that issue, when it was such an embarrassment for you, is beyond me.

It's done. Get over it. You have a lot of popcorn to eat.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You sure can find many fake stories pushed by the right in the lol and hoax forums...many from the same folk also.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Said the person claiming Pizza Joints conspire with Democrats to run a massive Pedophilia ring????

Hard to take anything you say seriously...

When did I say that? Quote me!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Really? you deny pushing pizzagate?.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

No. You know it's true. I just do not feel the need to waste my time with the intellectually lazy.

I'm not a dog. I don't do tricks.

I did not say that. I said that you were wrong on the email issue. Why you want to go off topic and continue on that issue, when it was such an embarrassment for you, is beyond me.

It's done. Get over it. You have a lot of popcorn to eat.

Oh you mean because I was sure the FBI would recommend indictment?

I was... until it became obvious that Comey was bought and paid for.

I have no popcorn to eat and that was the only thing I was wrong about. Having classified material on an unclassified server in your house is illegal all damn day long... whether you are prosecuted for it or not is another story.

Yes sir, Hillary Clinton broke numerous federal laws concerning classified information. That is a fact.

I can eat you or anyone else alive when it comes to the procedures in the safeguarding, handling, storage and transmission of classified information. I did it my whole career.

But why do you want too make this thread about me? Do I threaten you in some way?
edit on R512016-12-09T11:51:11-06:00k5112Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join