It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time names Trump Person of the Year for 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

By then the Economy will be buzzing, and the MSM Propaganda Machine will be dismantled. Meanwhile you very well might be in the fetal position in some corner bawling because you were wrong, and admitting it in one year from now will feel as though you were forced to stare at a photo of trump for five entire minutes.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Dollar says they hovering over this thread.

KEKZ.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

My opinion. Guess which one is more important to me.
I'm out of here.
Enjoy your day.

Not really concerned by which one is more important...just pointing out we both have one...something all those HRC supporters argued up until the day Trump was elected. Now it's only their opinion that seems to matter. Too bad it only matters to them I guess.

Similar argument to those I have with my 10 year old...she usually stomps off too.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: LuXTeN

You're probably one of those who thought he wouldn't be President either, am I right?

of course I'm right.

It's rather funny....MSM focused so much on HRC being the next POTUS that the public bought it and I think even HRC herself bought it. Unfortunately for them, you can't always believe what you read online or hear in the news.

Indeed they did. She fell into her own trap along with the rest of the media giant gods. It's going to get interesting in the next 4 yrs.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You're probably one of those who thought he wouldn't be President either, am I right?

of course I'm right.

It's rather funny....MSM focused so much on HRC being the next POTUS that the public bought it and I think even HRC herself bought it. Unfortunately for them, you can't always believe what you read online or hear in the news.

Indeed they did. She fell into her own trap along with the rest of the media giant gods. It's going to get interesting in the next 4 yrs.

I prefer optimism and will go with 8 years....it will take at least that amount of time to deprogram the current mental instability shown by half of the country and begin to make MSM honest.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

It's going to get interesting in the next 4 yrs.

If you mean the death of 7 billion people, then I guess it will be interesting.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

of course I'm right.

I prefer optimism and will go with 8 years....it will take at least that amount of time to deprogram the current mental instability shown by half of the country and begin to make MSM honest.

The deprogramming part will be torturous for many but, they'll survive.heh

I said 4 but i meant 8.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap

I hope you didn't include yourself in that number? I'm half assuming your one of 'them'.

If not please disregard my statement above. If you were serious, are you indicating a nuclear fall out?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Wow I had no idea that Time naming Trump Person of the Year would "trigger" so many
Ah, the next 8 years are going to be amazing

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

If you were serious, are you indicating a nuclear fall out?

Yes, that's what I'm indicating.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I think some people missed their chill pillage prior to reading your thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Wow I had no idea that Time naming Trump Person of the Year would "trigger" so many

Why would anyone be triggered ? Hitler was Time magazine person of the year and Al-Baghdadi(the goathumper of all goathumpers) was one of the nominees last year.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Wow...so Trump is going to kill all but 400 million (roughly) people in the entire world in your view? Doesn't seem an extreme viewpoint at all....;

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Martin75

Why would anyone be triggered ? Hitler was Time magazine person of the year and Al-Baghdadi(the goathumper of all goathumpers) was one of the nominees last year.

Trouble is that people think it's an award. It's only about who was in the news the most, good or bad. Those "triggered" don't seem to get that...they just don't know enough about how the person is chosen and are blindly attacking the story as being a big award for Trump.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError
You tell me....read all the replies. Also as stated in the beginning. When Hitler was named it was a different time. SMH

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

If you were serious, are you indicating a nuclear fall out?

Yes, that's what I'm indicating.

Ok, might I ask, did they teach you at the College Institution you attend or attended? You may need to be deprogrammed asap.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Been awarded man of the year is not always a good thing, Trump was the most controversial man in 2016, that is for sure, but I think Hillary won the most corrupted politicians with the most scandals ever.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What are you going to do? Half the country does not like him. If you like him, be happy, forget what other people say.

3/4 of the "half that doesnt like him"..... are tweens. Their opinion means little to nothing. Their total life experience amounts to zero and for some reason they consider themselves "knowledgeable" in the complexities of life. They are the instant gratification generation. They are the creation of all of us who sat back and watched the education system become a babysitter so that parents could go to work.....and we said nothing so long as it didnt interfere with us getting to the office by 8am.
Instead of teaching them that no means no.... and that"because I said so" is the only answer they are getting. We taught them that no means yes if we can not supply an explanation that is satisfactory to them. We taught them that there are no spankings, there are no repercussions for their bad behavior. I have watched parents beg their children to do their chores and then end up doing it themselves...because its easier than fighting.
I dont blame these young people, I blame all of us. Wishing to be kind, wanting to protect them from the ugliness that life would far too soon make them come face to face with, we deprived them the tools necessary to face adversity.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is great, now progressives can get triggered at waiting rooms across the nation. Doctors offices, dentists, shrinks, wherever they go there will be Trumps face plastered on Time.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This is great, now progressives can get triggered at waiting rooms across the nation. Doctors offices, dentists, shrinks, wherever they go there will be Trumps face plastered on Time.

I'm going to buy a copy and tape the cover to the back window of my car....traffic in Atlanta will at least become interesting enough to make it fun...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join