It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you playing??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Empyrion is a great game! I just can't pull myself from my love/hate relationship with 7D2D and not sure what I would do if I didn't have at least 1 bout of rage quiting per day from making a deadly mistake!
Yea, I suck at the game.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Lol yeah 7D2D can be utterly unforgiving! we often get what we call a 'Code Green' when our carefully crafted base/hole is invaded and torn to shreds. That threat is what keeps the game super tense and engaging where some other survival games allow you to become safe and untouchable

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Just finished these on PC in the past two months - Sleeping Dogs, Shadow Warrior, L.A. Noire, RAGE, Wolfenstein- The New Order and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Currently on PC I have the Dead Space series, Far Cry 2,3 and 4 and Metro 2033 Redux that I plan to play soon. My PS4 hardly gets any love but I want to get Uncharted 4 at some point in the near future. I have so many games I need to play.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
With friends, I am playing three card brag, varieties of poker, hunt the **** (otherwise known as hearts), monopoly, rik and others.

Anyone still play these games? You'll need to know them when the internet dies and your keyboard breaks. You may need to learn new skills, like talking to people, but I'm sure most of you will cope.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

So many games so little time.

I'm mostly replaying Skyrim since the recent HD update , Civ 6 and Deus Ex Mankind divided are also on the play list.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Haha I'm in my twenties but I've never really understood the PC vs console war. I think it's when nerds are expressing their repressed anger from jocks in high school so they act like jocks about video games hahahaha.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Seeing that my sense of humor didn't translate well...

How about Assassins Creed III for free on PC? to make amends?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
With friends, I am playing three card brag, varieties of poker, hunt the **** (otherwise known as hearts), monopoly, rik and others.

Anyone still play these games? You'll need to know them when the internet dies and your keyboard breaks. You may need to learn new skills, like talking to people, but I'm sure most of you will cope.

Yes, I know LOTS of the standard tabletop variety of game too. Play them with family all the time.

PC: TellTale Batman, Civ 6, XCOM (latest obsession, having lots of fun with it), still drop into my BioWare games too, No Man's Sky also from time to time

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm ashamed to say that I used to partake in it. When I was in high school I had built my first gaming PC and I considered myself the hot #. It was just teenage posturing though.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ive been playing CoD Black Ops 2 again, like a terrible ex girlfriend, I keep going back to the late night "Call"

Ive been focusing on D&D for the past few months, and this is where I end up! Surrounded by 8 year olds insulting my mom, and I'm impotent without a mic...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
addicted to world of tanks xbox 1 always looking 4 platoon matesa reply to: SuperFrog

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Almost all on PC nowadays and right now it's COD Infinite Warfare (Single Player, I only play SP when I game) but man I am having trouble staying into it. Anno 2205, Life is Strange for a chnge of pace and I recently got a Rift so I have been playing a Eve, Lucky's Tale and a few others on that. I am still on the fence about the Rift and might return it. I am occasionally turning on my Xbox One to play a game of NHL 17.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm playin 'No Mans Sky' on PS4, that new 'foundation' update has made this game amazing and deep, can't wait to see what they bring in with the "many free updates to come".

I'm also playing STEEP, the new open world snowboard/ski/wingsuit/paragliding game. Man it's really somthin special, the challenges are the toughest I've seen in a game for a long while. Takes me back to the classic TH's Pro Skater's on PS2 or SKATE for PS3, in fact it pretty much is SKATE just a winter extreme version. I highly recommend it.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

I'm currently playing Hearthstone off and on.

It's a digital TCG (trading card game). I've been playing TCGs since Magic The Gathering was released.

It's really fun. Very polished like Blizzard games are. My only gripe is the relatively slow pace of getting new cards and lack of multiplayer (meaning 2v2). Otherwise, it's quite impressive!

Before that I was playing RIFT. It's an mmorpg. That's my favorite genre.
edit on 7-12-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I am still on the fence about FFXV

I've more or less been disappointed in the FF series for a while.

I'm totally going to play it though. I buy the newest iteration of Play Station purely to play its rpg library lol

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Been playing the crap out of FFVI(3) on muh phone.

I remember calling it 3 as a youngin though. Also, calling Dragon Quest 'Dragon Warrior'.

FFVI is my very favorite console game btw ^_^ The graphics got updated for the mobile port, right? It seems that way based on screenshots i'm seeing.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
WWE 2K17 and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for PS4.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
We just got FIFA 17 for PS4 - and just incredible how already good soccer game got even better with 'Journey' - RPG part of the game where you play as young Alex Hunter and try to make it into top team. Worth getting game.

I'm done with Starbound (all Steam achievements) and now focusing on Borderlands - never completed it, so now would be time with all snow outside...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Since I built my current computer back in September. I have spent way too much money on games. All the sales and bundles that happen on PC suck you in. Getting a +1 on my Steam or GOG account has become addicting.

I don't spend anymore than 20 at a time. But I recently checked my paypal account and I have spent way too much moneys on games since September.

But when you can get Fallout 4, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Doom, The new Hitman, Rise of the Tomb Raider for 15 dollars each. Who can say no. Not me.....

I have a problem.....

Currently playing Age of Wonders 3, Witcher 3 game of the year edition, and the free to play game Paladins. Also playing Divinity Original sin co-op with the better half on the weekends.

But to be honest, who has time for games? When the Square Enix Holiday suprise box 2016 is calling your name......
edit on 12-12-2016 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2016 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

I hear you - but even with discounts, those games cost quite a lot. About year ago I started using Steam (Only GOG before that) and since then I got quite few games, mostly purchased in bundles. (Humble Bundle, Bundle Stars, Indiegala, DIG, Grupees etc.)

First bundle I got was Star Wars bundle @ HB - 15 bucks for half of StarWar catalog - definitely worth the money.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join