It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you playing??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog
ps4, Battlefield 1, COD4 remastered. COD infinite warfare zombies in spaceland.. (MP is ridiculous these days, jet packs and what not)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
rainbow 6 siege pc

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Elder scrolls online and total war warhammer.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Ummm...Some Gear/Oculus VR...Some Overwatch on PS4...some Apache on 360...along with Halo 4 and Crysis...

Those are what I've been playing most recently...Hoping for an Xbox 1 S...for Christmas so I can play me some Halo 5...Gears of war 5...and the latest Destiny incarnation...along with the new Titan fall...and modern warfare...and...

Yessir...I'm a 56 year old electron junkie that cut my teeth on pong...I think it was asteroids that sealed the deal on the addiction though...

I've still got almost every game system ever made...and they still work...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
PS4

Was playing Destiny pretty hard. I put it down to finish the Battlefield Hardline campaign. It had a great single player story IMO. But the multiplayer is no where near as fun as Battlefield 4. I picked up Skyrim on black Friday, and now it gets all my gaming time for the moment. I'm looking forward to Ghost Recon: Wildlands. That will be my jam when it drops in March. I signed up for the beta, hopefully I will get in.

RazorOneFour is my PSN tag.
edit on 7-12-2016 by Tekaran because: I suck at spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I'm currently playing "set money aside for a PS4 and Final Fantasy 15." After that, I'll be playing, "How much sleep can I sacrifice to squeeze some game time in after the kids are sleeping."

I can't wait!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
xBox One Destiny. Just did the King's Fall raid for the first time last weekend and it was epic.

Picked up Borderlands the Handsome Collection for $15 on Cyber Monday and even though I have extensively played the games on the 360, it is just a joy to play it all over again.

Still need to get the DLC for Dark Souls 3.

Planning to get FFXV.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm on Xbox one and have gotten to am even mix of Battlefield one and the Division. Leaning more towarda the Division now that I've fallen in love with the new survival mode.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I've been playing tons of Metroidvanias. Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, Ori and the Blind Forest, Shadow Complex, Strider, La-Mulana, Cave Story, and of course the classics Metroid Fusion, Super Metroid, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. I haven't gotten around to the NES Castlevanias or Metroid yet, but I plan on playing Metroid Zero Mission at some point. I need to finish all the NDS Castelvania games though and I'm looking to get Environmental Station Alpha and a few others in the near future.

Also Salt and Sanctuary is a GREAT 2D Souls game. Everyone should play it!
edit on 7-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Battlefield 1 , Kerbal space program ,Rimworld , and planet Coaster.

edit on 7-12-2016 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The Division mostly this past week. But also Skyrim SE, a bit of Star Wars Battlefront and I still find myself firing up The Witcher 3 at least once a week for a couple of hours.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Anyone on xb1 wanna play bf1?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Im currently playing final fantasy 15 on ps4, and can honestly say this game is a massive improvement on previous games the franchise has brought out, theirs a lot of detail to almost everything i can interact with in the world (so far) and the fighting is awesome too. Im feeling so far this game has a bit of monster hunter/dragons dogma feel to it (if anyone likes those games) and to finish off ill say the game has been better than my expectations for it.

Have a good day

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am still on the fence about FFXV hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm srsly.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
***Pondering dropping the terms "PCMR" and "console peasant" into this thread just to see if it might start a war that would get a thread that doesn't include the words "Trump", "Clinton", "Liberals", "SJW" or "Pizza" onto the front page...

edit on 12/7/16 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Everyone knows consoles are for children.

PC is for the enthusiast.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
***Pondering dropping the terms "PCMR" and "console peasant" into this thread just to see if it might start a war that would get a thread that doesn't include the words "Trump", "Clinton", "Liberals", "SJW" or "Pizza" onto the front page...

Why would you do that? There is no PC master race, just people (with a lot of time and money)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ware2010

Tokyo Mirage Sessions Fire Emblem, I just picked up, seems interesting, but only an hour or so in, so I obviously cant even give a mini review.

Xenoblade X, Wii U, is still my go to game. It came out one year ago Monday. Was hooked for months. Getting up at 4 am to get 3 hours of gameplay in before work. I have 4 files spanning hundreds of hours!

Beautiful, open world JRPG, 10X the size of Skyrim. 80+ hours main story gameplay! At least 100 more hours side quests!

This game alone is worth the purchase of the Wii U. Its not perfect, but still amazing....the battle system is GREAT!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
PC - Empyrion Galactic Survival - Pretty amazing sci-fi version of ARK with interstellar travel and amazing crafting, just nowhere near asmuch focus on wildlife...yet

PS4 - Overcooked - a simple game that's maybe the most coop of any coop game ive every payed that requires constant verbal communication and focus.

I grabbed a PSVR .set in November just before they became hard to come by where I live but once the wife found out id spent that much money she made me promise to give it to her to stash away until xmas day...BAH

Well at least ive now got something to give me those xmas morning feels like I had as a kid, one last time

edit on 7-12-2016 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

If I had to guess I'd say it wouldn't be that successful, as I'd wager the average reader of ATS is of a higher age bracket. So most just don't care what others play (I've jumped between pc's and consoles several times over my life; recently just getting back into pc gaming from playing consoles for years). Those kinds of discussions tend to appear in forums where the average age is lower. Closer to the early 20's or even the teens. GameFAQs comes to mind.
edit on 7-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join