It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true Deplorables and their basket

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
Ah, was someone triggered this morning? Reading the snowflakes responses has been so much fun

Lol, yea i am so triggered, what will i do, should i make anothread thread about how evil the left is lol.

Durp durp, we the good guys.

I do enjoy a good cry fest from the right, dont forget the war on xmas is coming.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Circle jerk activated, come on guys plz use your anger and salty tears to defend the real issue, the war on xmas.

The evolution of the right weiner, you guys went from calling them tree huggers, hippies, now its snowflakes and sjw

sorry about that. They got all pissy when we called them assholes.

Who did what?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
It is the left who are absolutely obsessed with these small minded issues and projecting them onto others. Whether this is due to insecurity, their own prejudices, stupidity, boredom or something else is a mystery. They sure aren't seeking peace and unity though, that much is apparent.

What I have seen time and time again from these HDIVWs is racism, intolerance, and a toxic hatred for anyone who disagrees with them or anyone they have deemed as deplorable simply because of their political affiliation or whatever buzzword they have decided to brand them with.

They have no true desire for social justice, racial equality, or unity amongst people.

They feed off of confrontation and placing people into categories.

The idiots calling everyone racist are too blinded by their own intolerant hatred to see the only ones being racist are themselves.

Unfortunately the aforementioned hypocrites have become minions of the elites, protecting them, and helping further their agenda.

Not to disregard all of the rest that I didn't quote before betwixt (I like that word) the lines that I cited, but damn, man, you're so spot on in these comments. I have a cousin who is exactly as you describe, and she is a burden to discuss things with, but I still try. I'm uncertain if she'll ever realize that her most cherished concerns at the moment (whatever the SJW Concern of the Day is) has pretty much zero to do with the betterment of people (and therefore, society as a whole) and almost everything to do with pointing fingers and assigning blame, often (if not mostly) at people who are underserving of the preaching and ridicule.

This sure as hell is not a racist country. All people have the same opportunities and rights. Success depends on individual work ethic, where you live, who you know, and whether or not you're in the right place at the right time. This applies to everyone in the country regardless of skin color.

Again, this is spot on, and why many liberals (and some conservatives, too...I've experienced it myself with a few) can't accept this reality is beyond me, other than the probability that they embrace the status of "victim" and endorse the idea that all of society owes them something just for having been born and having gone through the motions of eating and breathing. It's the participation-trophy generation--everyone must be acknowledged as having done a great job, even if they sat the bench the whole season, or else those who don't acknowledge them are racists, or bigots, or elitists, or suffer from trophyphobia, or have some sort of winner privilege.

I was hoping that this would have gone away by now, but the past eight years have really exacerbated the problem and taught our younger generation that this is the way that real life is; real life is not handouts at every corner, or safe spaces at every turn, or accommodations for every little inconvenience. This truly is one of the generations that I feel will ruin the spirit of America, if it hasn't done so already.

All that I can hope is that there are still those in the mix who still embrace hard work and the ideals that you get that for which you work, not just because you tried. I hope that there are those in the mix who realize that hurt feelings are okay, and that opposing opinions on topics are healthy things, and that it's okay, for instance, that a business chooses not to create something for you because it goes against what they want their business to represent.

The concern, though, is that there are not enough of them to negate those who act the way that you describe. This isn't even about politics to me--it's about how one approaches being just a decent human being.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I hate how ATS has become a boxing ring instead of a discussion forum. The majority of threads seem to be about talking # about other people instead of actual intellectual debate. Maybe one day we can get back to what made ATS a great place to come to instead of just constant bashing of the other side.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

HDIVWs (hypocritical delusional intolerant violent whackjobs) more accurate than "social justice warrior" In my uneducated opinion.

Hypocritical:
Trump Tax Plan Would Add Trillions To Debt; Clinton Plan Would Trim Deficits
www.forbes.com... ba195f

Trump’s speech was a paean to centralized power — which, personified by Trump, would become larger-than-life government.
www.nationalreview.com...

It would be one thing if Trump merely displayed a lack of knowledge of the Constitution. Ignorance can be corrected. However, the problem is not just that Trump is ignorant of the Constitution; it’s that he doesn’t care.
www.politico.com...

Delusional:
Proof Obamacare Requires All Americans to Be Chipped
www.washingtonstarnews.com...

Secret FEMA Death Camps: Already At A Location Near You
www.mrconservative.com...

Fox Anchor Calls Obama Fist Pound A “Terrorist Fist Jab”
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Frankly this list could go on forever

Intolerant

Hispanics: Criminals, Rapists and unfit to be judges..
Gays: Secret Gay Agenda
Blacks: Black agenda
Jews: Evil power brokers and own the media
Women: Feminist agenda
Protestors: Paid shills
Democrats: Everything evil
Republicans who don't think Democrats are everything evil?: Cuck's or Rino's...ideological traitors.

Heil Trump!

Violent

Whacko's?

See Micro-chips and Fema Camps...and a gazillion others..

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It wasn't until the SJWs started relentlessly accusing those that don't agree with them of being guilty of one or all of their favorite buzzwords, the its, isms and phobias, that the mostly healed social issues of the past became relevant again.

This divisiveness directed at setting people against one another comes from the top. The mouthpieces are just minions, sowing intolerance for the controllers.

Hopefully it starts a riot, then the police can get involved and we'll then hopefully have film on TV showing people getting beaten up. Then we can show that over and over to incite even more rioting and police brutality.

They need our fodder to throw back at us, it distracts form the real issues like endless war, debt and corruption.

So go beat some people up, throw things, set a blaze, call the cops, the media...

...three ring circus of entertainment.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
"Get over it"
"It's time to unite"
"Give him a chance"
"Let's move on"

....okay.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Shhhh - they don't want you to talk about what the right does. It distracts from their pity party.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Not even close!

I can post 2 videos of Trump supporters being assaulted to every one video you post of the opposite.

In fact I bet you or kaylaluv 100.00 over pay pal right now if either of you are game?

Let me know.

edit on 8-12-2016 by robynd0623 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: robynd0623

Acts of "violence" differ...

South Boston brothers plead guilty to brazen beating

It was not enough for two South Boston brothers to urinate on a sleeping homeless man in August.

They punched him repeatedly, and beat him with a metal pole. They called him a “wetback.”

Then they high-fived each other and walked away.

Scott Leader told police the violence was acceptable because the victim was homeless and Hispanic.

“Donald Trump was right, all these illegals need to be deported,” Scott Leader said after the attack, according to authorities.

www.bostonglobe.com...

69-year-old woman with oxygen tank ‘punched in face’ by Trump supporter at rally
nytlive.nytimes.com...
Grand Rapids Taxi driver assaulted by Trump touting passenger

GRPD Sgt. Terri Dixon told 24 Hour News 8 that about a mile into the ride, the women asked to get out at Straight Avenue and W. Fulton Street because the male passenger made them uncomfortable.

The suspect then asked the driver to take him to another location. When the driver told him it would cost him more money, police say the suspect punched the driver in the head and face while repeatedly yelling, “Trump.”

“I’m an African-American and just, the hate — I didn’t expect it. They say something, but a punch is something new to me. I’ve never been attacked since I was doing this almost five years now,” Adem, who is originally from Ethiopia but is a naturalized American citizen, told 24 Hour News 8

www.arabamericannews.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

69-year-old woman with oxygen tank ‘punched in face’ by Trump supporter at rally

According to Project Veritas, the statement of the other party as shared with Brietbart, and the video of the incident, it turns out this lady was "bird-dogging" a nearly-blind 73-year old man and was not cold-clocked but made up the whole thing. According to his lawyer, the other party will sue for defamation.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
OP or someone that agrees with him/her......could you give us an example of what exactly you're talking about?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Shhhh - they don't want you to talk about what the right does. It distracts from their pity party.

no shortage of leftist media outlets shouting out any number of incidents that make the right look bad (Salon, Huff Post, Atlantic). log on to google news and such outlets are 95% of what's offered. seems to be a fair number of threads and posts on this forum with same.
would be ideal if the media establishment disseminated fairly; but they don't. so conservatives like moi have to create our own information outlets.
a lot of us are disgusted with the left's hypocrisy. the right is constantly portrayed as racist/sexist/bigoted/stupid/evil. the left is apparently all secular saints and angels.
the media is full of leftist sheeple who promulgate leftist propaganda, which is consumed by the other sheeple, who text it amongst till it returns to the media as affirmation. the public is poorly served, and increasingly open-minded folks are turning off CBS etc and seeking news online--or worse, logging off and ignoring what's going on in the world.
in the face of decreasing ratings and numbers, the media establishment...continues to give us more of the same.
stupid as well as unprofessional.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Circle jerk activated, come on guys plz use your anger and salty tears to defend the real issue, the war on xmas.

The evolution of the right weiner, you guys went from calling them tree huggers, hippies, now its snowflakes and sjw

Who said you could come out of your white bubble?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
So let me get this straight: You wish to retaliate against those who hurled labels and insults at you by hurling labels and insults back?

Have we learnt nothing?

Unfortunately, that is the way that the left wing work. They were hell bent on letting everybody and anybody into the country in order to gain votes regardless if some communities suddenly found themselves outnumbered by the new arrivals to the point that the local community changed beyond all recognition. Anyone who tried to question whether this was such a good idea was shouted down as a racist, a bigot, an xenophobe and the discussion shut down. Then they were voted out. Now they come 4th in local elections, below UKIP and the Liberal Democrats.

Left wingers have always had a hatred of anyone li ing a comfortable lifestyle. In the 1970's Labour wanted to "squeeze the middle classes until the pips squeaked".

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What a stupid post. Being a democrat, I know a lot of liberal leaning people and not a one of them is violent, or ruining peoples' lives. In addition to that, I've known a hell of a lot of intolerant, spiteful and unpleasant conservatives, not to mention selfish, ignorant, or just downright bad. Most of the tolerant and decent people I've known are either on the left, or moderate conservatives.

Luckily, Trump's cabinet is shaping up to be so extreme that there will probably be a backlash in the next election.

Unfortunately, it may be too late by then to recover from the destruction that is about to be unleashed on us.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
What a stupid post. Being a democrat, I know a lot of liberal leaning people and not a one of them is violent, or ruining peoples' lives. In addition to that, I've known a hell of a lot of intolerant, spiteful and unpleasant conservatives, not to mention selfish, ignorant, or just downright bad. Most of the tolerant and decent people I've known are either on the left, or moderate conservatives.

I know some nice liberals too but most of the nice people I know are conservatives. we can swap anecdotes all day, means nothing. but what about the news?
who is doing the rioting? who is making all the hateful tweets?
compare the Tea Partiers with the Occupy Wall Street crowd. the Tea people were peaceful and neat; the OWS were pigs.
www.forbes.com...

The Sept. 12, 2009 Tea Party demonstration in Washington, D.C., is a perfect example of the way Tea Partiers do business. Organizers planned for 100,000 Tea Party activists to show up on the National Mall, but more than one million turned out. In spite of the huge group of people, there was never an "angry mob" mentality. Protestors said "excuse me" and "thank you." No one was arrested and no property was damaged. No one told us to, but we picked up every bit of trash, even if it was not ours. In only a month of much smaller Occupy-related protests, hundreds of people have been arrested from New York City to San Diego and abroad, and in some cases protesters have resorted to physical violence. The property damage has been significant.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

It doesn't get much more clear than that. Good work!

There is a serious problem in the west right now with this type of behavior. It all stems from very intentional social engineering from the elites.

The victims believe they are fighting some type of virtuous fight against "the man", but the thing they do not understand, is that they are working directly for "the man."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join