It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true Deplorables and their basket

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Allow me to put on my sarcasm hat and assume the SJW voice:

See you would think that because you are part of the problem. You don't have to live in the oppressive, hateful, judgmental system that you and your kind have created that keeps the rest of us down. So even though you may not think so, you are just as hateful and oppressive as those who actively act out their hatreds.

You, sir, need to check your privilege.

In translation: How dare you be normal?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am a 100% agree with you.
I am impress with your opinion about left, it is so accurate. reply to: GoShredAK

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Man the world just ended up in the sewer or I'm starting to see it now.I spent 20 minutes trying to reply to this.Wth is wrong with people ? How the hell did people end up like this seriously.
This is just sad an disgusting.

ETA:I mean that animal ("animal" because we would offend the animals) shouting "that sign is f*ing offensive.Almost made me laugh..wth man.
edit on 7-12-2016 by saudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Every morning that I get up, I check out 'TriggerWarning' YT channel for the latest HDIVW meltdown. It never disappoints and in fact perfectly reflects your well-written OP every. single. time.

I don't know how I would be entertained if these folks didn't exist, it's pure gold I tells ya!!

yup, they know you like this type of crap, they cater to you for "clicks" that they get paid for.....like my signature says "always follow the money" that's one thing you CAN believe in.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yeah, but you forgot to mention the deplorables on the other side. The far right/conservatives SJWS. The ones that get upset over peoples Sexuality, and think drinking is better than getting high, and think there is a war on Christmas and are intollerant of immigrants and other religions etc.

You talk about Hillary and I agree, everyone on the left who supported her is delusional, and why did Trump win? Because everyone else on the right side, was a basket of idiots like Bush, Cruz, and Rubio.

We can't forget that both sides are to blame for the mess this country is in. It's actually the far left, that supported Jill Stein and Sanders that have our best interests at heart, just like those that voted in Trump are sick of the Big government, corporate lapdog republicans we keep electing.

By only blaming one side of the political spectrum, you're doing all of us a disservice and you're really missing the point.

We know that Clinton Supporters are delusional but to get a better demographic of the delusion on the conservative side, in the USA, it's those that listen to O'Reilly and Limbaugh and Prager and Hannity and Coulter and Savage. Now we know who's trying to sink our country, let's make it great again.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Instead I keep hearing the screeching.

Yes SCREECHING. Thank you for that, english is not my first language.I kept trying to find a word to describe that horrible noise.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The two party system is the game. It doesn't matter which way you vote as long as a Republican or Democrat is elected. Emotional division is created to keep the public from thinking about the issues, thus willing to forgo any party being held accountable. In the end, it does not matter if the public is alt-left, moderate, or alt-right. We still end up in the same place.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Very well said!

The party of tolerance and acceptance has shown time and time again they are anything but tolerant and accepting. For all the preaching about love and kindness they seem to spew an incredible amount of venom. That is, when they are not overturning police cars and looting liquor stores.

I am very firmly of the opinion that true liberalism as we see it in real life, as opposed to the ideals which are aspired to, is nothing more than a mental disorder. The unabashed hate and anger, the self pity of the perpetual victim, the blind adherence to failed policy, being oblivious to blatant hypocrisy, and the deep need to control others in thought and act, are all indications of instability.

It used to be a joke but now... "If a conservative doesn't want a gun, he won't get one. If a liberal doesn't want a gun he won't get one - and neither can you."

(this is where some random liberal usually jumps in and says something like, "Oh yeah, what about Bush?" And in doing so completely ignores what liberals have done and continue to do and instead attempts to justify their actions but suggesting that someone else did it too. Its a sad sorry excuse for an argument but seems to be the go-to option most of the time)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Every morning that I get up, I check out 'TriggerWarning' YT channel for the latest HDIVW meltdown. It never disappoints and in fact perfectly reflects your well-written OP every. single. time.

I don't know how I would be entertained if these folks didn't exist, it's pure gold I tells ya!!

yup, they know you like this type of crap, they cater to you for "clicks" that they get paid for.....like my signature says "always follow the money" that's one thing you CAN believe in.

You're on to me!! - I am a self-confessed click-whore of crap, especially when it aligns with my confirmation bias that precious snowflakes are indeed precious. I admit, I enjoy emotional outbursts from the precious's but this is just my opinion which in the big scheme of things is totally irrelevant - as I'm sure you will fully agree with.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Just wanted to stop by and say good idea creating the thread! I feel it was a post deserving of it's own thread. (your original post) Too bad the libs around here still can't get a clue, but at least this perspective (of the OP) is being spread and many people agree. The democrats will never bounce back until they understand even the most basic points in this OP.

edit on 7-12-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So the conservatives aren't, and have not been, concerned with who sleeps with whom? Could have fooled me when they thought the 14th Amendment didn't apply to gays. They aren't concerned with with women's reproductive rights either I guess? Hmmm.

Both sides are so far to the extreme that most of you can't see the forest for the trees.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This statement is straight delusional.

originally posted by: Metallicus

He has done more for our country before even taking office than Bush and Obama did in their combined 16 years.

Bravo!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The real idiots throw titles at each other like alt-right, alt-left, SJW, ect ect ect. while solving nothing and wasting precious air while those in power puppeteer civil unrest while making off with all of humanities wealth and corrupting its righteousness.

So please all of you continue to throw titles at each other to group yourselves in factions which will destroy each other before a single great change can be made.

Might I remind you all we are in this together, minus the 1%. It would be advantageous to actually comprehend what someone is trying to make change to before throwing them in a category.

And OP just so you know, Didn't read past the 1st paragraph, the letters start turning to jibberish if I read too much hogwash at once.

Maybe try again when you are more open and do not have a side or agenda to push.

Politics will be the death of humanity.

Every empire that has ruled has fallen, its is only the broken people who remain. But that was before nuclear war of course. The will of the people are to co exist, thrive and die. Why must we complicate that will with semantics?
edit on 8-12-2016 by AlongCamePaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I see lots of anger, name calling, and insults on this thread. And it ain't from the left.

You've called me names in the past.

Nice try though.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AlongCamePaul

And OP just so you know, Didn't read past the 1st paragraph,

Well had you, you would have read the part where I said the true deplorable faction is the 1% that has fostered and benefits from this divide.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Next time lead with facts instead of a name shouting rant and maybe we'll make progress in the next thread.

But you see how quickly good information can be lost in a rant which is why its very important to stay grounded in the facts, and not those whom you feel may have a different view point as you. Because at the end of the day their view may not be so different from yours but their approach was radical in your eyes so you object naturally.

Neutrality and objectivity my friend.
edit on 8-12-2016 by AlongCamePaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCamePaul

Next time lead with facts instead of a name shouting rant and maybe we'll make progress in the next thread.

Neutrality and objectivity my friend.

And that last line says it all. We have non neutrality but in order to be objective to the fact there are power hungry people making every effort at overstepping their bounds and literally controlling lives, one cannot sit on a fence for the entire debate. I would think the Ctrl-left is a good fit because if it is not what that group think wants, then it is to be controlled. If the things they were upset over like free speech and citizen gun ownership could be made to be a law denying either even a little, they would rejoice. Since that can't happen without a Constitutional Convention, the Ctrl-Left hate the US Constitution and seemingly all they think they stand for as a person.

perhaps we need:

Esc-Ctrl-Left
edit on 8-12-2016 by Justoneman because: more clarity

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Circle jerk activated, come on guys plz use your anger and salty tears to defend the real issue, the war on xmas.

The evolution of the right weiner, you guys went from calling them tree huggers, hippies, now its snowflakes and sjw

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
Ah, was someone triggered this morning? Reading the snowflakes responses has been so much fun

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Circle jerk activated, come on guys plz use your anger and salty tears to defend the real issue, the war on xmas.

The evolution of the right weiner, you guys went from calling them tree huggers, hippies, now its snowflakes and sjw

sorry about that. They got all pissy when we called them assholes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join