It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true Deplorables and their basket

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
We should be thanking these spoiled liberals, they are part of the reason Trump got the White House and why there is a mass exodus from the party they've taken over.

edit on 7-12-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I see lots of anger, name calling, and insults on this thread. And it ain't from the left.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I see lots of anger, name calling, and insults on this thread. And it ain't from the left.

For once.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

For once.

Ha - you want me to include some other posts from other threads that are just as angry and insulting that aren't from the left? I could do that but it would take about 60 pages. More, actually, but I would get tired.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It's nothing like being shamed and labeled as a racist, sexist, homophobe on a daily basis for over a year.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Ha - you want me to include some other posts from other threads that are just as angry and insulting that aren't from the left? I could do that but it would take about 60 pages. More, actually, but I would get tired.

Sounds like you could make a whole thread about it.

You should go do that. Might be quite the entertaining read.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

It's nothing like being shamed and labeled as a racist, sexist, homophobe on a daily basis for over a year.

What about shaming and labeling someone (who just happens to be on the left) as a child rapist/pedophile with no proof?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
That is not the topic of this thread...make you own if you would like to discuss that.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I don't know if you've been paying attention, but there are a lot more people involved in that situation, on all sides, from all over the world. But because one Dem politician is involved, it's considered an attack on the left. I wonder who put out that narrative?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I get it. You want to shut down any conversation about the right being just as hateful as the left.

Fine. I'll leave the thread and won't discuss it anymore. You guys carry on with your echo chamber about how evil the left is and what innocent victims the right are.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You should really just avoid threads from the mud-pit, this isn't exactly a safe space where virtue signalling and passive-aggressive shaming works.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Way to play the victim card.

I can't play in your sandbox so you must hate me! No honey, you are off topic. Other posters have encouraged you to start your own thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Any idiot can see the left have hoarded all the really hateful insults and just throw them around all over the place whether they're justified or not.
Racist, sexist, xenophobe, islamophobe, nazi etc these are the battering rams of the left of the past few years now they get a bit back and start crying lol.
And I'm centre left but I can't stand far left or far right. Poeple don't like being called nazis all the time what do you expect, they aren't saints and will hit back.
It's really quite easy to see what's happening the left have gone too far brexit trump are the reaction. Probably more to come... the Eu is on the way down.
And it's not just about america and the republicans and democrats it's the whole western world this is happening in. Europe is getting quite bizarre these days.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

He should've gave him the THIS IS SPARTA kick.

Instead I keep hearing the screeching.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

That's just the sound of your typical Liberal Arts College campus.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Here's another classic from Ana, since she has no hypocritical blinders on. /sarcasm

(post by Konduit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Another textbook example of SJW pretzel logic from a prominent liberal feminist. These are the people we have running our college campuses.

edit on 7-12-2016 by Konduit because: fixed

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Moderator note:

Just a reminder that while the rules in the Mud-Pit are relaxed, there are still a few. SkepticOverlord (one of the site's owners) makes them clear in his post about FORUM GUIDELINES for the Mud-Pit.

Note that vulgarities and threats are not tolerated. But please also note that vulgarities within an image/graphic/screenshot (rather than typed in a post) are still part of your post, and as such they are not allowed on ATS. Such posts are subject to removal by staff. If you can do what (eg) Konduit has done directly above and black out offensive words, then your post will likely be allowed.

Thank you.

ETA: and, as usual, please do not reply to this post. Just go on with your discussions of the topic at hand. if you have queries/questions, by all means contact ATS staff.
edit on 7/12/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

The idiots calling everyone racist are too blinded by their own intolerant hatred to see the only ones being racist are themselves.

Racism - whoever smelt it dealt it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join