It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true Deplorables and their basket

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+90 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well I don't really think they are deplorable and certainly not irredeemable. If they were ever willing to be reasonable that'd be great but being reasonable seems to be not in their nature.

The left, particularly the alt-left, regressive left, SJWs, ECT, have really shown their true colors and it is not pretty. I call them HDIVWs (hypocritical delusional intolerant violent whackjobs) more accurate than "social justice warrior" In my uneducated opinion.

Similar to black lives matter, the HDIVWs actions do not reflect what they claim to stand for, and they often harbor the very traits they assign to their chosen opposition.

The left that we are talking about literally thrive, and operate from this small state of mind. They expend all of their time and energy judging other people, concerned with what people say, how they say it, what words they use, how they live their lives, even what thoughts and beliefs they have and more.

Apparently this is all in the name of equality and tolerance. That is baffling to me because they are by far the most divisive, hateful and intolerant group of people in the country right now. Rivaled only by the minority of other political radicals that have always existed.

By focusing so much on race they have created issues that didn't even exist, and reopened emotional wounds that have long been healing. Manufacturing racism where none existed while claiming righteousness.

Putting a magnifying glass on everyone's personal business such as sexual preference, gender identity, where one uses the bathroom ect......things that nobody really cares about because with the exception of the inevitable crazy person, the world was unanimous in the attitude of live and let live, or to each their own, whatever floats your boat, ect......

Intolerance was dying, racism was viewed as an ignorant thing of the past, social issues were the least of our problems.

It wasn't until the SJWs started relentlessly accusing those that don't agree with them of being guilty of one or all of their favorite buzzwords, the ists, isms and phobias, that the mostly healed social issues of the past became relevant again.

Typically those of us on the right are more concerned with larger issues effecting our country. Things like the economy, what the military is doing, how to stop real crime, how to protect citizens from dangerous people, border security, national debt, foreign relations, technology, healthcare, other things of that nature.

I believe our primary concern is the well being of our families and working towards ensuring a secure and prosperous future for our children.

The people the social justice "warriors" keep calling racist bigots are regular folks who tend to their own lives, they only want what's best for their family, and don't even think about race, religion, or sexual preference. Those things are completely irrelevant so the lefts obsession with these things is disturbing.

We are not concerned in the slightest with someone else's sex life, their skin color, or if someone is having an identity crisis or any other personal detail of other peoples lives.

Only when someone tries to force their ideals upon us, or encroaches on our personal business, or when our children are effected negativity in the name of "social justice" do we concern ourselves with this stupidity. In those cases rightfully so.

It is the left who are absolutely obsessed with these small minded issues and projecting them onto others. Whether this is due to insecurity, their own prejudices, stupidity, boredom or something else is a mystery. They sure aren't seeking peace and unity though, that much is apparent.

What I have seen time and time again from these HDIVWs is racism, intolerance, and a toxic hatred for anyone who disagrees with them or anyone they have deemed as deplorable simply because of their political affiliation or whatever buzzword they have decided to brand them with.

They have no true desire for social justice, racial equality, or unity amongst people.

They want Hillary in office because they have this seething hatred for Donald Trump and his supporters and completely disregard all of the indicators that she is completely untrustworthy and a danger to the country. It is a selfishly reckless desire derived from an obsessive hatred for a non existent demographic, and a childish inability to compromise for the good of all.

They feed off of confrontation and placing people into categories.

People are voicing their frustration, I guess you can call it whining, because they are not going to stand for being accused of racism or being ignorant and intolerant simply for having right leaning political ideals.

The idiots calling everyone racist are too blinded by their own intolerant hatred to see the only ones being racist are themselves.

This sure as hell is not a racist country. All people have the same opportunities and rights. Success depends on individual work ethic, where you live, who you know, and whether or not you're in the right place at the right time. This applies to everyone in the country regardless of skin color.

So who is truly deplorable? The HDIVWs hypocrisy sure is deplorable, as is their attitude towards those they don't agree with. Their actions as of late have been deplorable but the true deplorables are the 1%, the elites who will do anything to stay in control. They're the ones who created and benefit from all these things that divide us.

Unfortunately the aforementioned hypocrites have become minions of the elites, protecting them, and helping further their agenda.

edit on 7-12-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
S&F

When certain segments of society can not win with logic and facts (because they don't know any or very little in the way of facts), name calling seems to be the preferred way of trying to win.

So who is truly deplorable? The HDIVWs hypocrisy sure is deplorable, as is their attitude to those they don't agree with.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
A perfect example.

Warning: The expected HDIVW language.

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Im an Aussie and I had no idea what left and right was politically, but this past year I have learnt an awful lot about your political system and oh boy the left has turned me off, excuse my language but what a bunch of Tossers.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
So let me get this straight: You wish to retaliate against those who hurled labels and insults at you by hurling labels and insults back?

Have we learnt nothing?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
SJWs

Come on now, since when were Jehovah Witnesses Sinister (SJW) ? Or did i get that slightly wrong ?

[EDIT]"social justice warrior". Ah i see. Both still seem the same though IMO.
edit on 7-12-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Wow!

I wish I could have written this OP. You crystallized so many of my thoughts and feelings.

I especially relate to your take on social issues. I don't prioritize them as highly as those on the left and feel we have much bigger issues to deal with as a country.

It seems that President Trump may finally be bringing real issues back to importance and offering substantive solutions.

He has done more for our country before even taking office than Bush and Obama did in their combined 16 years.

Bravo!
edit on 2016/12/7 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Every morning that I get up, I check out 'TriggerWarning' YT channel for the latest HDIVW meltdown. It never disappoints and in fact perfectly reflects your well-written OP every. single. time.

I don't know how I would be entertained if these folks didn't exist, it's pure gold I tells ya!!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Thanks for the YT recommendation.
Subscribed.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Nice Post.

Yes Deplorables are everywhere!

I know I have Deplorable neighbors. Lucky for me I have my headphones or i'd be a complete basket case.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I just checked out that channel and one title perfectly describes the SJWs :
" What's offensive this week".

OP...You nailed it.

edit on 7-12-2016 by DAVID64 because: just because

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Extremely well written OP! It seems like the left has used these shame words to describe the right for as long as I can remember. The right used to be brain washed war mongers, but now we are racist deplorables. On more than several occasions people I have met from the left have described themselves as free thinkers that have shrugged off the yolk of government oppression... but these same people seem to be so easily manipulated by the same.

I am amazed by how many people I meet from the left who tend to share my values. Maybe SJW is the best way to describe them, as they set aside their own values to wage war against me and everything I believe. Tolerance has been the right's weakness for to long, and we have shown that our patience is waning by electing Trump. This in no way means that we are ready to impose our views on others, only that we are growing tired of having others views imposed on us

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
S & F Excellent well written post!

Thank you for the recommendation. I have bookmarked it for later

The one thing I have learned through all of this is the hypocrisy of the left. They claim to be the loving tolerant party but as soon as you disagree with them they are up in arms. They want everyone to agree with whatever ‘movement” they are pushing at the moment. To me it seems that it is the right that is OK with everyone living their life as the person and not the group sees fit.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Good stuff OP.

I agree wholeheartedly.

One request though. The acronym, I can't look at it without thinking, Hitler Did Invent VolksWagens.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
For someone who claims to be "uneducated" in your op, you sure wrote a very well written thread.

I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that we, as a country, worked so hard, for so long, to try to get equality right, but in just a few short years, have managed to go backwards, fast. So sad.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Alt left? LOL

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Alt left? LOL

Would you care to actually comment? Of course when someone writes such a well written OP...it is hard to refute the facts.

edit on 12/7/2016 by Martin75 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Can someone put in that stern clapping guy for me?
I dont have any words as you absolutely nailed it!!!

I dont feel 1 S&F is enough so Im gonna S&F the OP of your last thread.

On a side note I watched TYT Youtube vid of there election day coverage from which your small clip comes from, its just so awesome to watch their arrogant smug selves start off with their predictions of Hillary getting 320 seats, I dont wanna spoil the fun, worth a watch if you need a laugh

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff
This one?

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Alt left? LOL

Yes...it would be laughable if it wasn't so dangerous.

You are a perfect example of it...

The most regressive paranoid angry foolish group of people in the last 200 years at least in the West.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join