It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden charges 5 teenage refugees with beating, gang-raping boy for over an hour

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Raping boys isn't considered gay.

Iraq and Afghanistan this is a cultural norm. People think this is rare, but it isn't.

It's so common that on our way to Afghanistan my soldiers and I were briefed on it and told not to interfere.

It's a disgusting culture that should not be allowed to spread beyond it's native area. Certainly not importing these "people" to our nations.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Since when do gangs of teen boys go around and rape another teen boy, anywhere outside the Muslim world?

You get the occasional gang rape of a girl by a group of guys elsewhere but this raping boys thing within the Muslim world, arguably the most homophobic sector globally, is both disgusting and weird.

Raping boys and goats is not weird in the ME, in fact its probably more accepted than raping a girl at least until you make her your wife!

Its been in the press the Coalition troops in Afg were told not to intervene, lessons learned in Iraq, these people are not Western by any stretch of the imagination.

Would you own a RPG-7 just in case the town down the road decided to start killing you, they are a different breed, like a living museum.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

...and yet they see sex between two men as normal if, of course, they aren't gay.

What is the UN good for when they make NO effort to confront this barbaric abuse of children? Oh...excuse me...I forgot. The SAUDIS handle "Human Rights" issues.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Ohh I hear what you are saying Mr. 3, we have turned a blind eye for so long and it is just going to get worse.
Parts of Italy have the mafia starting back up again because of the grief they are having and i think civil war is going to break out in a few more countries very soon.

TPTB have screwed Europe and America and they have done it for a reason!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I have read your later post and now i fully understand what you said, i didnt know you spent time over there.

I do not think i could have walked away if i came across any of that, damn..!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Redback

There was a news story about one of our military guys over there who acted on his disgust. Unfortunately he stopped before he killed the POS that had a little boy CHAINED to his bed for sick evening activities. Our guy was reprimanded and FORCED into retirement because of his actions. Are we supporting those #$&%-@ through OUR resulting actions taken AGAINST our people who think raping children is NOT OK? Makes me sick....

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

I would gladly shake that mans hand because i would have done the same.
That would give me nightmares for a long time!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join