It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden charges 5 teenage refugees with beating, gang-raping boy for over an hour

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Send Them All Back.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Just a prime exmple of how not all cultures are equal and that multicultrlism is BS,

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
And these are young teenagers, what are they going to be like if they are still walking the streets when they are mid 20's and later.

I would help anybody in need but this rape culture is getting worse by the day, these animals (and i call any rapist an animal) should be on a RAFT going home again, never to return and anybody who disagrees with me, would you feel happy knowing your son or daughter were near these animals, i certainly would not.
I know there is very good people among all the refuges but i would not risk a child's life.
Rapists should not be allowed on any street world wide

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
And where the hell did the little bstrds get a GUN and how many more GUNS is knocking about?????

This open door policy is a total farce, our governments should be torn down and pulled apart for this...!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I am sure some apologists will excuse this behaviour as "cultural", and "what do you expect", and all that.

They need justice, prison and deportation.

What they will get is justice, possible prison and a free car, house, counselling and understanding, and a "don't worry, it's OK".

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If it were up to me they'd be tied up and presented to their victim to do with as he saw fit.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I fail to understand why charges are even being filed.
This should have been immediate execution upon review
of the video.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3

I get so tired if people pointing out that the same thing happens in other societies. NOT to the extent as shown in these "asylum seekers". A big point I see is the fact that if we already have a pile of steaming devients, WHY KEEP ADDING MORE?! Why keep taking that unforgivable chance? Even ONE more incident is too many, especially if UNREPORTED since officials keep telling people not to bother reporting, but just ignore, sit back and take it. I woulder if they want the victims to smile too...again, PROBABLY.

Well said!!

And as for all the unaccompanied *minors* who supposedly dont know how old

they are....perhaps they should have a medical assessment which would give

a more accurate assessment of their real age. That could hardly

be infringing on their 'human rights' only proving to them they are adults and

not children.

Not to let 'human rights' trump over truth.

edit on 7-12-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Fisherr
Animals don't behave this way,

Yeah they do; look up dolphins and sea otters in particular.

Well at least they have an excuse! .... They are not human beings supposedly civilised.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Terrible and tragic, those who are found guilty may the book be thrown at them!

With that said, many in this thread are foolish enough to paint all Muslims as rapists and that my friends is not only ignorant it's also the definition of bigotry.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Disgusting..

So, if this was in Sweden -- how did they obtain a firearm?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Redback

I know this is going to sound like a strange question, but in order to get a sense of what and where anyone thinks this particular perverted act may have come from...why does anyone think these rabid POS's chose a male to direct their vile attention to? Did they have it in for this boy and wanted to do the worst thing imaginable to him? Or that they simply preferred a boy?

Any "reason" they may have thought this act was no big deal and perfectly acceptable is not only unfathomable to my mind, but I think it's just another in a LONG line of symptomatic behavior that has become the very definition of these people and the depths to which they are depraved.

One would think that somewhere in a human soul an innate voice would make them pause to actually THINK about what they're doing and the damage it can and does cause not only to another human being, but to themselves as well. I think there are at least a couple of people from that region of the world, or close to it on ATS, and are familiar enough with the culture to at least make an educated guess about heinous barbarism being displayed amongst them. It would seem that what we're seeing come to light these days is truly becoming a legitimate measurement of their MAJOR lack of morality and humanism. The cases of acts like this almost seem to be prized/favored by them. It also supports a theory that it is indeed influenced by religion, by islam in that it not only promotes and condones these actions, but is inherently responsible for its popularity since some human groups are so stagnant that they've not evolved beyond craving and giving in to the weakness of what they contend to be "uncontrollable sexual emergencies", violence, cruelty, and lack of desire to understand evolved mandates of civilization and improve themselves.

Depravity is apparently embraced, clung to and actually passed on generation to generation. Have there been ANY adults belonging to these groups step up and speak out about these attacks and/or condemn them? About this mentality? Offered up any kind of an apology? Half an apology...at all?
PLEASE, somebody...SURPRISE ME!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3
One would think that somewhere in a human soul an innate voice would make them pause to actually THINK about what they're doing and the damage it can and does cause not only to another human being, but to themselves as well. I think there are at least a couple of people from that region of the world, or close to it on ATS, and are familiar enough with the culture to at least make an educated guess about heinous barbarism being displayed amongst them. It would seem that what we're seeing come to light these days is truly becoming a legitimate measurement of their MAJOR lack of morality and humanism.

I believe that these teenagers are just PURE EVIL and they picked that poor boy simply to terrorize, humiliate and get a kick from the power that they felt from the rape or maybe that poor little boy p!ssed them off at an earlier date and this was revenge but the fact that they all recorded it goes beyond any human compassion.

I have no idea what goes on back in their own country but if this is normal then we have a lot of worrying to do, like you say, there is a MAJOR lack of humanism with these POS and should be jailed for life with no chance of seeing daylight again, i would not even send these animals home, simply jail them or hang them, evil should not be walking the streets anywhere on this world

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I believe that these teenagers are just PURE EVIL and they picked that poor boy simply to terrorize, humiliate and get a kick from the power that they felt from the rape or maybe that poor little boy p!ssed them off at an earlier date and this was revenge but the fact that they all recorded it goes beyond any human compassion.

To you.

This is an ingrained cultural norm in much of the Middle East.

It's something a lot of people refuse to deal with.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
How did they get a gun? black market most likely. When you have strict gun laws, the black market usually proliferates easily, and the prices practiced are very accessible.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Terrible and tragic, those who are found guilty may the book be thrown at them!

With that said, many in this thread are foolish enough to paint all Muslims as rapists and that my friends is not only ignorant it's also the definition of bigotry.

I have muslim friends and they are some of the nicest people i have ever met so no i do not paint everybody with the same brush BUT our borders were opened for anybody coming from everywhere without checks and we are now seeing the outcome of that policy!

You can call me a bigot or ignorant but i fear for my daughter now, i always have but that fear has risen quite a lot in the last few years and i am not afraid to say it.
Would you be happy with your children hanging about these refuges???? I am not a gambling man and i certainty do not play with children's lives..!

Here in the UK there has been so many pedo rings run by, well you can guess that, i just do not want to say the word again.

And i will ask again, where did these POS get a handgun from and how many more weapons is there?!?!?!?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yes Project, i can only give my own opinion simply because i do not know much of their homeland but yes you are correct sir, i do not want to deal with it, i hate rape!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

But, by the same token, turning a blind eye in order not to "deal with" the disgusting animalistic (and I hate to insult even the lowest animal this way) behavior that is fast becoming their hallmark is like giving them the key to your home, your country and your child(ren). I don't see how we can afford to ignore the problem the way European politicos are doing. Those that do are committing the most heinous crime possible towards their citizens...feeding them to the feral pigs more or less.

I have three absolutely beautiful granddaughters, two are gray eyed natural blondes and one brown eyed, with naturally tanned skin tone...and if ANY ONE of those animals EVER put so much as a leering eye on one of them, there would be no further problems caused by them, nor enough pieces found to make a case....
edit on 8-12-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redback
a reply to: projectvxn

Yes Project, i can only give my own opinion simply because i do not know much of their homeland but yes you are correct sir, i do not want to deal with it, i hate rape!

I think you misunderstood me.

I wasn't really referring to you personally.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Since when do gangs of teen boys go around and rape another teen boy, anywhere outside the Muslim world?

You get the occasional gang rape of a girl by a group of guys elsewhere but this raping boys thing within the Muslim world, arguably the most homophobic sector globally, is both disgusting and weird.

edit on 8-12-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join