It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian ( Donbass ) Rumblings..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Now I do know my link and Info is from/with a Ukraine slant so a pinch of salt is required. The comments on the article are worth a look.

Russia must invade Britain to unleash its golden age - Donbas militant chieftain

Donbas warlord wants to invade Europe, including Britain, and regain what Russia has lost in the Crimean War The Donbas militants chieftain Olexander Zakharchenko said that Russia and its proxies must invade not only Kyiv and Berlin, but also Great Britain. "I'm not talking of Kyiv. Actually, even Berlin is not enough to invade. We've got to pass through and capture Britain as such. All the evil of our Russian destiny is the Anglo-Saxons," the pro-Russian collaborator leader claimed in an interview published on YouTube.

He also said that after invading Britain, Russia's golden age will come. "We will get back under control the territory lost by the Russian empire, plus we'll take what's ours that we have to get since as early as the Crimean War," Zakharchenko said.

uatoday.tv...

twitter.com...

liveuamap.com...

edit on 6 12 2016 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
That guy is smoking some strong ass crack if he thinks that will ever happen.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Alternate universe, perhaps?

Prove it's not.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Alternate universe, perhaps?

Prove it's not.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Another nutter to be sure. But they come cheap. The Aryan Brotherhood's Bible for world domination is the Turner Diaries, where they incinerate every non white the world over. In the name of God, and just as laughable, too.

Or is it? If Hitler had nukes he would have used them, the US did have nukes and used them just as soon as they were invented.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Only Danes conqured England

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
And the Romans......

But not the ruskies.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That photo is always a reality check when you see it like that. Because even trying to do it would end quickly with WWIII.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

That is indeed quite the photo.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Yeah that would be a bad idea. Napoleon and Hitler made mistakes with the USSR. Luckily hindsight is 20/20 and offers the ability to not repeat past mistakes. He can take a roll of the dice but all that will come from it is a large body count with loss in the title on his part.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Against Japan and only after they refused an unconditional surrender. Contrary to popular belief the nukes for Nagasaki and Hiroshima were not dropped on the same day. After the first drop they were again given the opportunity to surrender.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
And the Romans......

But not the ruskies.

and the Mongols invaded and captured Russia / Moscow.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Comrade Dumbass is making talking in his hat. We no like warm beer.
In Soviet Russia: is believe Europe will beg on knees to join our Republic

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

This is precisely why the democracies of the west must and do impose and exert a sense and a show of force...and also show publicly how they can protect against any forceful tyranny of people that cry out for it... very effectively..

....By a show of force of weapons and more importantly and what most people might miss as the most important part of a potential war is..DEFENSE of a potential threat...

A show of force by showing that we can defend against any attack. And of course if we can defend against your best attack and then counter punch with a punch greater than yours..you defeat yourself.

I am the Republic of the United States of America. WE ARE A TRUE REPUBLIC. China might call their country "The Republic of China" ...I ask anyone reading this, and in fact I challenge you to show me how China is actually a Republic.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Just to point out. The Republic of China actually refers to Taiwan. Mainland (or communist China / ChiComs) China is the Peoples Republic of China.

Trivial difference I know but I want to make sure people know the difference because there is one.

As for the rest of your post I completely agree.
edit on 7-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Just to point out. The Republic of China actually refers to Taiwan. Mainland (or communist China / ChiComs) China is the Peoples Republic of China.

Trivial difference I know but I want to make sure people know the difference because there is one.

As for the rest of your post I completely agree.

Good of you to point that out. Imagine ...the PEOPLE'S Republic of China. Even more preposterous of a name to call country that is in fact actually the opposite.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I think that's true. Russia will eventually get the back up support from China. With the twist that Vladdi and the Donald really could get along.
For Russia the question what's it gonna be, stay as independent as possible, becoming the only superpower with landaccess to the west, a relatively short water distance to the East, maybe getting in between anyways, so to speak. Or team up with the west, or the east.
If then Britain is logical, they can just bomb Europe enough so there is no interference with air traffic, or general troop transport, but the Islands, at least one has to be taken. Again logically the less populated one, would be preferable to occupy all of it. Waste of troops.
If the real goal, would be getting to America. From Chinese point of view, because the Donald can totally forget he gets a say in the Southern Sea.
With the problem Russia and a NATO country, Turkey already clashed.
Will the US end up with no ally worth a sh1t facing the bear and the dragon on its doorsteps?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Russia couldn't invade the UK without taking the whole of Europe out which would mean a World War before they got to the UK.

The only way they could achieve a golden age is to drop any attempt on global power, understand no one wants to invade the crumbling infrastructure sh1t hole and focus internal growth and external cooperation.

But as long as a power hungry dictator is in power they are gonners.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Solzhenitsyn told us what to do.

. . . had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers . . .
www.goodreads.com...

If they even get this far. A seer has said the Russian tanks will be covered in a powder that kills the occupants.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Well for starters you got protesters and rioters, and feminists, and machoist, SJWs, BLM, etc. Etc.

China is beating the US economy and seems they are doing a bit better? Idk I'm probably wrong

top topics

<<   2 >>

join