It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't have that abortion, go hunting instead!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
There seems no shortage of videos on the InterGoogz of women (mostly leftist, mostly feminist-looking to me) espousing how empowered their aborted pregnancy made them feel. This may come off poorly, but I view that position as unnatural and some form of mental dillusion and/or mental abnormality.

With that said, I get it. You killed your child and it made you feel good. Now, I am, of course, merely talking to the most deranged of these special cases of "empowered abortionist", those who espouse these feelings in public, waving a large smile on their faces. Usually these videos and local speeches are done in the mind of sharing experiences with other women in the same positions, and also women who've lived it with them. I can understand that and see the benefit of group healing. In fact, group healing, to me at least, might be one of the most powerful forces in the universe. Again, as far as I'm concerned.

However, the intensity and force with which some (SOME) of these speeches are given I wonder if it is not just a latching on to the empowering moment of sharing a speech in hopes others will enjoy it, but rather, and brace yourselves, because the ones giving the speeches are reliving an EXTREMELY powerful sensation from killing something. In the eyes of the universe, you keep what you kill. I strongly believe in that, the energy transfer and snuff that accompanies a kill. And this is not just in murder cases or abortions. It can happen in the finance world, in the information technology field as one tech eclipses another or even on the surface of Mars, where one small rock falling is the event of the century. In fact, this energy transfer, and more importantly to the point, the feeling or sensation that is accompanied by it, is intoxicating. Think Highlander and the Quickening. It happens, but some people are more in tune to it than others.

Back to the abortionists. The PROUD abortionists. You know the type, multiple abortions, loud, feminist, etc. Well, here's the point.

I suppose, without fact or reason beyond my own mind, that many of the people espousing their "empowering" abortion might be better served handling that energy need by going HUNTING!

I promise you. I promise you with my own heart and mind. If you go hunting and kill a deer, as an example, you will feel EMPOWERED. Maybe you are an energy vampire. That might be one way of saying it. Crass, but one way. Anyways, please go hunting and kill a deer before killing your baby, if at all possible.

Maybe with a soul full of kill energy you'll find the time and physical energy to meet this challenge of parenthood head on. I'm serious. You think having an abortion is hard? Try raising a child throughout life. Life. Now put yourself in the shoes of someone who is raising 5, like me. And succeeding, so far.

Do you think I have more potential than you? My will is stronger? Well, maybe my will is stronger, but that's besides the point really. What I mean is that if you are lacking the energy maybe you need to fill it up.

I know I do.

Go hunting and refill your vampyrous needs. Then go raise the child. One kill. Just a rabbit, or a deer. Try it. If you can kill a rabbit without feeling bad you are ready to take the next step of killing your unborn.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I dont know why anyone would feel good or bad about it (early on), but I see no moral qualms about abortion in the first trimester. Wanting to stop that is purely a religious position, and not one I share, though late term abortion I feel completely different about.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Do you go looking for these videos because you make it sound like someone is forcing them upon you? Everything is on the net so why waste time looking for things to piss you off?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

A abortion can be a wise choice depending on the situation but as soon as woman with blue hair start claiming that it made them feel good about themselves because it made them feel empowered then it is safe to say that mental issues are playing a big part.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Im all for abortion but dont feel its something to be advertised or proud of.
You were either irresponsible or had a contraception accident, nothing to feel empowered over.

Im not sure the hunting analogy fits though, hunting for food is fine but hunting for sport is sick.
Show me someone who enjoys abortions or puts their abortions up in their den as trophies and then the comparison fits

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Show me someone who enjoys abortions or puts their abortions up in their den as trophies and then the comparison fits

Haha, that's actually really funny, thanks.

But I think hanging up a bucks head over your fireplace is showing more sport than espousing the kill on the public stage.

Funny words, though.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

...feel all better now?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
You killed your child and it made you feel good.

What are you talking about? I thought you were babbling about women having a abortion!

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

^^^^triggered..

That being said I fell bad for the one I had. I was young and in hindsight I truly loved her but was to young to understand at the time. Both of us were wild childs and had no business bringing a beautiful life into this world. We also didn't have the money, believe it or not it costs alot.

That being said, enjoy your high horse. You are probably a Christian. Go find the verse about casting stones in glass houses.

By the way, all sins are equal including judging. Take a step back and read.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There is nothing that takes away stress like shooting a deer. You put everyone's face on it that wronged you throughout the year. It usually takes at least seven shots for me. I feel so much better after that, my anger with the people is gone.

And you even get some meals out of the deer, but if you shoot it seven times, you lose a bunch of meat, so make sure it is a big buck before shooting it.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Someone actually might...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

A abortion can be a wise choice depending on the situation but as soon as woman with blue hair start claiming that it made them feel good about themselves because it made them feel empowered then it is safe to say that mental issues are playing a big part.

These are the sort of people I want to enact a post natal abortion on.

crying while smiling cretins.

You abort because of a serious issue. not a desire.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

Someone actually might...

And fairies MIGHT fly out my butt next time I fart but that doesnt mean we should live our lives or base our opinions on it happening
edit on 6/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

liveactionnews.org...

Analysis Killing her baby is a “special memory,” says woman who filmed her own abortion

Her trophy was a dead baby, but her accolades live on.

Emily Letts, an abortion clinic worker, made news when she entered the Abortion Care Network’s video contest to de-stigmatize abortion—by filming her own abortion experience. Her video won the contest and garnered much publicity. The video is making its way around the interwebs again, stirring emotion and even praise from some. Sounding more like a woman who just proved that a hard workout is good for a person, rather than one who glorified killing a baby, Letts has authored an essay for Cosmopolitan magazine on why she filmed her abortion. The former professional actress says she stole the abortion limelight to show another side of it—and it’s a side she “loves.”

Still, every time I watch the video, I love it. I love how positive it is. I think that there are just no positive abortion stories on video for everyone to see. But mine is.

A this point i would say that comes more then close enough. Outside of having a trophy of it in her house.

But then this:

Describing the procedure, she says that having an abortion was a special memory, like giving birth:

I knew the cameras were in the room during the procedure, but I forgot about them almost immediately. I was focused on staying positive and feeling the love from everyone in the room. I am so lucky that I knew everyone involved, and I was so supported. I remember breathing and humming through it like I was giving birth. I know that sounds weird, but to me, this was as birth-like as it could be. It will always be a special memory for me. I still have my sonogram, and if my apartment were to catch fire, it would be the first thing I’d grab.

She does have a trophy of it in her house next to the video of it all.

etts also admits she didn’t use birth control, though part of her job is to teach about birth control. Though she says she feels “a little irresponsible and embarrassed about not using birth control,”

Do as i say dont do as i do ?

Letts’s campaign to normalize the execution of a child lies to all of us. She claims to film an abortion, but that is the one thing we don’t see. We don’t see the powerful suction machine ripping the developing embryo from the safe harbor of Letts’s uterus. We don’t see the child’s delicate arm and leg buds ripped apart by the force of the suction tube, or the child’s body parts floating afterward in a pool of blood and amniotic fluid in a medical receptacle. All we see is Letts’s smile, not her victim. In a society that religiously ignores the victim, we will never achieve lasting peace.

Letts’s triumphant smile after her child has been torn apart by a suction tube is a grotesque testament to a society that has come to embrace the slaughter of a child as “empowerment.” Let’s rededicate ourselves to fight for a nation that would have protected Letts’s child, even when she won’t. In honor of Letts’ child – whose own smile our world will tragically never know – let us redouble our efforts to make this nation safe for every child.

The tragedy of this super-sized publicity stunt, which has caused the former actress to get her 15 minutes of fame, is that it happened at the expense of a baby who wasn’t allowed to breath outside the womb for even one minute because the baby’s mom cared more about a statement than her own child’s right to life.

Let us all stop pretending that is not mainly "the empowered strong independent woman feminist" way of promoting abortion that has been taking on forms way beyond what the intention for it all should be because this stuff is taking on the already sick forms of teen pregnancy programs we see popularized on MTV. I stated already that a abortion can be a wise choice in some cases but what we are seeing today more and more is it being popularized and used as a statement of "feminist empowerment" and people garnering and visibly relishing in the attention they get over it. If it was for any genuine reason one would be more inclined to keep it within their private surroundings and not spreading it proudly and "empowered" across youtube,facebook, twitter and Tumblr.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Dec 2016 23:34:01 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: FIXED QUOTE

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I don't base opinions off of it, dam
this site is too literal...unless...hey...wanna fite???

Eta I'd like to see it if I could.

edit on 6-12-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

I don't base opinions off of it, dam
this site is too literal...unless...hey...wanna fite???

Eta I'd like to see it if I could.

LOL

Sorry mate wasnt having a go at ya, was just saying.

From now on when I do break wind Ill record it and you never know, one day we might get lucky

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

What is a person? My own opinion is that a person, a human being has developed traces of personality and thought. a fertilised egg is not capable of thought or personality traits therefore the person is not formed.

How can you kill a person that does not exist?

edit on 7-12-2016 by ms898 because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

aaaaaight....

edit on 7-12-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

so, you want me to have an abortion rather than go hunting?

You're cracked mate.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Archonic

Maybe he's a hunting abortionist. You know. He performs abortions while he hunts. A "hunting abortionist."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join