It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now we have wait for it "Aussigate"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If this will not convince us that their have been some strange things going on then I doubt that much would. She come across as a determined sort of lady that will not give an inch...until the mess is cleared up. You don't get a royal commission for nothing down under.www.smh.com.au...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The city of churches- Adelaide would be a very good starting point Ive heard rumours of Satanic pedos in high places there for decades.
The Royal commission into kiddy abuse was a $500 million dollar joke they announced that for the 65000 victims 4.3 billion over 10 years would be needed well,SHOW ME THE MONEY OR ONE NOTEABLE CONVICTION.

there isnt any
edit on 6-12-2016 by khnum because: needed expansion

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

It appears that after that 60 minutes program aired about Britain.. Quite a few survivors came forward. She made a Doco. called "Candy girl" Which has a list of her high profile abusers....tricky dickey being one of them. This wont go away.and...archive.is... and www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I saw a doco on Jimmy Saville the other day which I wont post here due to this sites sensitivities to these matters but er Id say the yellow brick road ends up running through high courts,parliaments and even palaces,that guys facebook friends list for want of a better expression was a veritable who's who...and guess what a convicted pedophiles sister is running their Royal enquiry,your right this hat covers a global turd.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have seen first hand, a case that was stopped in its tracks by the Church. One day the entire house of cards will be brought down. All we can do is keep it in the public awareness and help as we can.

P

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Just listened to the person in Op's post Fiona Barnett on you tube she mentions 3 Australian Prime Minsters,media personalities even a US President and was personally abused by non other than America''s pastor himself.I wont post it here but the video is called 'Fiona Barnett tells her story' its biblical the scale of all this

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What gets me is this is a global issue and the details are sparse but there is very clearly some really f...ed up stuff going down....

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
An explanation of what the thread is about would be helpful without having to click on a link to find out..

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

A lot of mess for the govt can come out of this and hopefully it will because its about time this came out. More details are on Gumshoe News.

On that site there is a book about the Pt Arthur massacre in which this ladys case is mentioned.

The book names one perp as the father of a current well known Australian Actress. The other perp named is a former Federal Education Minister circia 1980 -90's

At the risk of getting off track, another time bomb that may be ticking for this govt is that statement by Tasmanian Senator Stephen Parry, the President of the Australian Senate in a mortuary magazine. The show cause notice sent to him is dated 2016, the statement made by Senator Stephen Parry which the show cause notice is in reference to, praised a mortuary device which was developed by one mortuary company in anticipation of .....

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes I mean if I was one of these people mentioned, who clearly have a great deal of financial recourses behind them. Wouldn't you sue?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This just makes me think of Hillsong and their influence in politics over here.

Gotta wait for some names to be released before we can work out which fast food joint is responsible though.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
At the risk of getting off track, another time bomb that may be ticking for this govt is that statement by Tasmanian Senator Stephen Parry, the President of the Australian Senate in a mortuary magazine. The show cause notice sent to him is dated 2016, the statement made by Senator Stephen Parry which the show cause notice is in reference to, praised a mortuary device which was developed by one mortuary company in anticipation of .....

Are you saying "mortuary device" as in the refrigerated morgue truck?

I thought they just got away with that coincidence. Nice find.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

So much for evidence.

As I have said before, these guys are experts at removing evidence.

Parry at the time was a qualified embalmer and a former member of Tasmania Police who led a team of embalmers which handled the bodies in 1996.

In his 16 page, disturbing 1997 paper, Senator Parry stated in the following passage : “I was particularly impressed by the quick response and initiatives by some of the team members in packaging and collecting equipment. The response time and the amount of equipment quickly relocated was fantastic. One firm in particular, Nelson Brothers, had organised for an embalming machine box and a special large equipment case to be manufactured ready for the incident. These two containers were the envy of all embalmers and worked extremely well.

Senator’s report reveals prior knowledge of Port Arthur incident

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Cheers for the link, I assumed it was the big morgue truck.

Just to play devil's advocate however, any ideas of what an embalming machine box entails. Could it have been custom made on the day?

edit to add...

From my minutes of research i'm not sure they're even "custom made".
It sounds to me like they needed embalming machines and got Nelson Brothers to hook it up for them.

It sounds reasonable, the biggest embalmers in Tassie were probably supplied by them.

All speculation on my part here. This just seems too silly a mistake to be allowed to happen.
Australia just wasn't cut out for clandestine operations in the 90's, there's plenty of silly mistakes they made.

I'm not convinced that this was one of them.
edit on 7-12-2016 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

They seem to be able to remove hard evidence, but leave quite a circumstantial trail. vchildabuserecovery.com... It appears if you are on to one of them he gets suicide to stop further leaks. At least we have a name "The ninth circle"

edit on 7-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: Azureblue

Are you saying "mortuary device" as in the refrigerated morgue truck?

I thought they just got away with that coincidence. Nice find.

Dont know, the article to which the Show Cause notice related did not state that. however I am not aware of any other type of mortuary device being used but then thats the first i've heard of any such thing.

I think the word mortuary device was used in the article. Dunno why but the article seems to hard to find now. Glad I got a snip.

Sooner or later its likely to appear on Gumshoe News as the ladies that run the site have Pt Arthur as one of their areas of focus

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Good work, as I have found hard to find anything on this and thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
This just makes me think of Hillsong and their influence in politics over here.

Gotta wait for some names to be released before we can work out which fast food joint is responsible though.

Don't even get me started on Hillsong. My wifes father AND step-father were both founding members of that church way back when it was called "Hills Christian Life Centre". I went there too, back when I was younger and my mother dragged me to church. To cut an extremely long story short, every negative thing you have ever heard about that church is most likely true - and probably much worse.

Neither have anything to do with the place now, both having left years ago. The stories they tell, however, would turn even the most hardened person red with anger.

If anyone remembers that Today Tonight (I think it was them, or 60 Minutes) special on Hillsong a while back they showed an old black and white photo of about 10 people in a living room - being the "founding members" of the church. Both my wifes father AND step-father are in that photo.

Anyone who knows anything about Hillsong could probably guess the identity of either my wifes father or step father or both.

edit on 8/12/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I think that this worldwide "Whatever" will break in Australia first. The Aussies seem to have an attitude that will just get them moving and stop any government BS. When they don't like something the government doesn't seem to have much of a chance. With this can of worms, considering children are involved you can expect a #storm of great magnitude.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I think that this worldwide "Whatever" will break in Australia first. The Aussies seem to have an attitude that will just get them moving and stop any government BS.

I'd love to believe that but we gave up our guns far too quickly to be given that respect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join