It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Asst. Director Thinks Hillary Should Face A Firing Squad ---Are You Surprised??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
How about she face the same fate as the worst thing she's done to someone?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Yeah, um no. There's no way she will ever face trial, conviction or death sentence.

Even if there's more than enough evidence for it to happen.

imo

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

You are right, there is no way anyone in these circles will ever face the LAW. That is for us, the unwashed. They can and do buy what/who they want.

And if they can't be bought, well......

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Have you read the emails in question? I doubt you have enough context to audit the government's classifications. Hillary even put the [C] on some that she mishandled.

Shes not an idiot, she knew what she was doing.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: introvert

Have you read the emails in question? I doubt you have enough context to audit the government's classifications. Hillary even put the [C] on some that she mishandled.

Shes not an idiot, she knew what she was doing.

Um... unless you have info the FBI didnt release, the FBI said she received 3 emails that had markings in them but not the headers.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Don't let the facts get in the way.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

There are no firing squads for civilians in peace time. And the last time civilians were tried and executed (hanged at The Washington Navy Yard) by a military court was Mary Surratt et al, for the Lincoln conspiracy, and it was unconstitutional as Hell. The purpose was to deny the defendants fair trials where the proof met the constitutional burden. Instead the defendants were railroaded by crazed, hate-filled military and govt officials. And where were the calls for a military execution when FBI Agent Robert Hanssen betrayed the FBI and the nation? Hell, he made a deal allowing his wife to receive "her half" of his pension. So, we should ignore this angry man who believes that serious traitors in his agency deserve special treatment while Hillary becomes the first American shot by a govt firing squad since Gen. Eisenhower signed off on the execution of Private Eddie Slovik in 1945.

In the absence of a declaration of war, treason (or desertion in Slovik's case) warranting a firing squad simply cannot happen. We've caught over a dozen civilian nuclear spies since Julius and Ethyl were fried, and if their successors' actions didn't warrant death (or FBI Agent Robert Hanssen's, or Israeli spy Jay Pollard's) ) then what special circs would qualify Hillary for a punishment not provided for by federal law?

As a general rule I agree that "Extremism in pursuit of the Clinton Crime Cartel is no vice", but, let's not collapse into a banana republic just to get this one evil bitch. There are far too many men of power with axes to grind against their political enemies to ever open that door to unbridled tyranny.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
How about she face the same fate as the worst thing she's done to someone?

Oh My Gawd, that's just too cruel to contemplate! I'm sure you know that "She Who Must Be Obeyed" and "Bale" ripped off and wiped out seniors who missed a single payment on their Whitewater properties.

And a P.I. looking into the Clintons' closets was machine-gunned to death at a rural crossroads, after which during a burglary of his home all of the Clinton files disappeared.

Do you mean to make her destitute then surprise her with a hose down from a Schmeisser?

Hey, this is turning out to be a pretty good day after all!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HOUNDDAWG

I did not know the info you just passed on, is there a good source I can go to and disgust myself with the possible facts about our almost leader.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ATS seems to have attracted or exposed a bunch of bloodthirsty psychopaths since the election in it's membership. The election has brought out the "ugly" in people, and for some reason many of you think it's alright to spew violent, unlawful rhetoric now.

I personally take a different view on "classified information". I have a serious mistrust of government and those that "seek" power in general. Governments seem to have gone "classified" crazy in recent years, and personally I prefer a much more transparent set of global powers.

I have been privy to some "classified" information through my research role in a university in the past, and honestly, the fact it was classified seemed like a joke to me. I won't say what the information was exactly, because it was "classified" (what a joke), but I will give an example of the type of information that is classified by asking a couple of questions.

Do you think what type of dinner is being served at a government function should be "classified"?
How about discussions around population numbers related to transport corridors (a matter of public record funnily enough), should that be classified?
Or documents discussing how many billions to spend of taxpayers money in relation to immigration policy... should that be classified?

The fact is, "classified" has become a joke, and the frivolous nature of what our governments deem classifiable has devalued the whole concept of classification. So I understand the lax attitude that "ALL" government personnel have to classified documents. How does one distinguish what is truly sensitive, when every document the government produces is considered "classified".

What a joke, and you all seem to be approving this opaque government. Firing squads? What the hell? What type of barbaric societies do you want to live in? Talking about "killing her yourself", as if you would derive some form of sick pleasure from it? The need to have to kill someone should always be filled with sadness and reluctance, no matter the circumstances. Can't we find better solutions than this barbarism? Shame on you!

You are all yelling "TREASON, KILL THE TRAITOR", as if you think government in it's current form is right!?!

Get over yourself, and maybe examine your humanity.
edit on 7-12-2016 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I'd be surprised if anyone missed her.

pun intended.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

And the arm length list of people who also got a pass or pardon.

I don't agree or support what Clinton did but it's the level of info that may or may not have gotten out. Not that great.

Reagan and company actually arranged for arms to go to a country under sanctions and fed the money to a group to oppose and/or overthrow a government. Seem quite a bit worse.

Then there was that mess know as the Vietnam War and the overthrow of Iraq.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

Sorry,

I think after a trial, then let the justice system dole out the right amount of punishment.

And your feeling on what is and what isn't doesn't mean squat. There are laws in place and when people skirt them becasue they are working with a unsecured server in a residence in a basement, you have to wonder how smart someone is.

Or is there another reason they (HRC) didn't want to use a secure server?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
She should have read the State Department's very own classification guidelines which most new employee's would be required to read if they dealt with classified information.

It very clearly states that most of the state departments communications that deal with foreign leaders/countries/diplomats/etc are most likely classified information.

In other words, even the lowly GS worker that dealt with classified information was well aware of the classification guidelines.

She knew exactly what she was doing, or she was a complete idiot.

Look it up if you don't believe me.
edit on R522016-12-07T14:52:39-06:00k5212Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R532016-12-07T14:53:13-06:00k5312Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

A trial? You are letting your hate driven emotionalism drive your opinions. Everyone "official" who has looked into the situation, from all sides (republican committees, etc) has found no foundation for a trial. Get over it.

Just as you think my opinions are squat, so do I feel you are trying to turn speculation into some type of actionable items. Again, get over it.

originally posted by: seasonal
Or is there another reason they (HRC) didn't want to use a secure server?

Who knows? You don't... but you will try to drum up a mob to lynch her because you think you are right. I personally think just let her fade into a bad memory. You feel like the cowardly weakling that kicks the downed loser of fight you were watching, to make yourself feel good about yourself... it's pathetic.

Finally, get over it.

I'm out... I can't be bothered dealing with your stream of hate filled rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

If you read both our posts, I would say mine is pointed but measured. Yours is frantic and insulting.

A trial is hardly a mob, but stick to what you know, did it get too cold outside for you to continue to riot about the election?

Again, it is a fact that she mishandled classified docs. to you that may not mean anything, bit to a large swath of the US it does.

Perjury is also in her repertoire, but that doesn't mean anything to liberals, unless it suits their little cause.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Projecting much? Of course you think that your views are pointed and measured, because yours is the only opinion that matters. It is the signature of self importance.

I care not about the players, I care about the game, and you are playing it like a pawn, just like the system intended.

What's important is the long view and the broader social implications... neither "side" is right, in reality there are no "sides". Your approach propagates the system of duality, and assures that the true bases of power will never be challenged.

Amusingly, you care more about Hillary than her supporters... I support solutions, not "parties" and retribution.

Everything in your post is assumption.

I'm done... you can have the last word.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Below is a post earlier in thread.

Yes I wanted the justice system to punish Nixon. This means I am a blue blooded Repub. Wrong, I think we need 1 law for all sides.

I agree there is a divide and conqueror so the public is too busy with chasing their tails. But taking their pawns off their table would be a good start.

You forgot Nixon's pardon. If the justice system would have taken care of Nixon, then the others may have never happened.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Right out of habit. People claim Hillary to be sharp as a tack, but her action tall a different story.

If someone hands me a classified doc, I can guarantee that it is going to handled properly becasue of what it is.

People seek out positions of power, because people in power don't have to follow the rules.

If you have to follow the rules, you have no power.

When you're in power you make up the rules.

Clinton had the power to decide what would be classified and what would not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join