It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Asst. Director Thinks Hillary Should Face A Firing Squad ---Are You Surprised??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Not to mention Weiner and his wife Huma are to testify and release bodies locations of 48 bodies tied directly to her as reported by NYPD.

Should she be able go to court? Yes

Should her punishment be by firing squad? Yes.

Why? To remind government that shadow government doesn't fly in America.

Will she win in court? No.

Why? Here is NYPD's case being built as of last month
Money laundering
Child exploitation,
Sex crimes with minors (children),
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation,
Obstruction of justice, and other felony crimes..enough evidence “to put Hillary (Clinton) and her crew away for life,”

Apparently more people look into it worse it gets, like crimes mentioned in OP. It just keeps on keeping on.

FBI has cases, NYPD have cases, and conspiracies from Anonymous and Wikilealks are claiming NSA is collecting evidence.

Sadly, it's only the left... most "truthers" know that Clinton/Bush Sr & Jr/Obama are all products of the same shadow government.

Luckily we have changed Republican party into a decent size of honest, dependable, people that is finally elected to flush out the madness. Republicans before didn't get caught so let them sit back in horror when see punishment for these crimes.

edit on 7-12-2016 by Shr00mz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Bluntone22

Do you think that she mishandled classified docs?

No.

She was a senator. All law makers are allowed to have private servers. This fact was revealed during the hearings. The problem was that she "changed jobs", and became "Secretary of State", no longer a "Law maker", and the new position did not allow for private server. But, since she was accustomed to having that private server, she just continued to use it. It was a habit. It didn't seem that important an issue, since she was previously of the privileged class where it wasn't an issue. All this noise about classified emails is a non-issue.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well, she just should have known better. Her 'I cant recall' non answers and claiming ignorance really doesn't sit well with me especially after seeing this. (yeah, footage is from fox news)

Her she is giving a good old speech about cyber security to her staff...

But even better, lets have a fun recap. Man, I came across this gem the other day and boy it gets stuck in your head. Perfect refresher course for those who seem to think this crook can do no wrong. (Don't get me wrong, the moron Trump wont be far behind, but he certainly was a better choice)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Nope. Not surprised a bit. As SoS , if Hillary aided and/or abetted the enemy in time of war , that is High Treason.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
They put everything up for sale, why not classified secrets too? She didn't have to mail anything all that needed to happen was for classified documents to get put onto the server and then hackers do the rest. She can feign dumb blonde what's a server and do you mean scrub it with a wet cloth all day long but whoever benefitted probably gave them millions for speeches later on.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shr00mz
Not to mention Weiner and his wife Huma are to testify and release bodies locations of 48 bodies tied directly to her as reported by NYPD.

Care to show us that actual NYPD report, or did you mean to say "As made up by someone on social media that claimed that what the NYPD reported"!

Here is NYPD's case being built as of last month
Money laundering
Child exploitation,
Sex crimes with minors (children),
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation,
Obstruction of justice, and other felony crimes..enough evidence “to put Hillary (Clinton) and her crew away for life,”

Again, what evidence do you have for that?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

That is indeed a SUPERB video! Makes you wonder how Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. What a disappointment that so many Americans were/are so EASILY duped by her and Bill.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

"SHOULD FACE A FIRING SQUAD "

really ??????

this sort of hyperbolic rambling is why wingnuts are not taken seriously

so much for due process and the rule of law -

idiots keep on ranting how mts clinton ` broke the law ` - then propose further illegal punishments

its absolutly laughable

PS - if anyone wants to reply - try citing a bone fide source that documents " death by firing squad " as a legitimate punishmet for any alledged crime mrs clinton has committed

PS - bear in mind - 1 she is a civilian , 2 - the US was not " at war "

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Maybe have a trial because due process and all.

Or is everyone ok with the government just deciding who they can kill via Bush/Obama's citizen kill lists (despite the Constitution).

As long as we only use the drone kills lists for corrupt politicians, I'm ok with that.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Can't they just Drone her ass? I mean, it was once her idea.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Glad to see so many of you say this. It was never a question the Right aren't any better people than the Left. I mean all you have to do is lie about how bad the Left is, and then you're given full permission to sink to any level!

You can claim you're joking and that's fine. She only allegedly said this though in the first place.
edit on 7-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Nickn3

Glad to see so many of you say this. It was never a question the Right aren't any better people than the Left. I mean all you have to do is lie about how bad the Left is, and then you're given full permission to sink to any level!

You can claim you're joking and that's fine. She only allegedly said this though in the first place.

I'm not joking.
And I'm no better than anyone on the Left or Right. Maybe just able to be a little more objective than those whose judgement is clouded by partisanship. I still think she should be executed.

Maybe about the drone thing, I wouldn't want to wast the money on ammunition and operating the drone. Just pushing her in front of a bus would be fine.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

When Hillary put in a home-based, private server and intentionally used it, emailing out nation’s most classified documents, this was a crime warranting treason.

The only reason she wanted to keep off the govt servers is to hide her illegal activity.

Exactly.
it is TREASON.

This is what I was thinking since a long time ago,
and I was surprised that no-one was daring to say it.

Hillary Clinton committed Treason crimes,
and she must face the consequences of her crimes.

Facing a firing squad (or guillotine) is much, much better
than just "lock her up".

Looking forward to see this happening.

HF

edit on 7-12-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: format

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The Vince Foster incident brings the corruption of the FBI into question. Iran-Contra brings charges/pardons into question.

The Iraq war bring the whole political/reward system into question.

If people are going after government officials then there is a long list of corrupt people that need to be included.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Ridiculous.

Given the vast amount of emails we have seen and the info provided to the congressional committees, we know that she did not email "out nation’s most classified documents".

If she had, that would of forced Comey to recommend indictment.

But he didn't because it didn't happen.

Edit: That website is a Right Wing click-bait site.

First of all, this article is about one man's comments. So unless he didn't make them. the location of the article is irrelevant.

Second, If Hillary only used her own e-mail to communicate (remember, multiple devices would confuse her) then how in the world did she communicate with others regarding classified information? This is pretty simple thinking here. She must have had classified conversations and she only had one way to do that through e-mail, her server in her basement.

It's nice that you still want to protect her memory and all, but at this point, what does it even matter?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Internet lawyers at work. Always funny to see.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I'm not bad with guns, i'd volunteer.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Right out of habit. People claim Hillary to be sharp as a tack, but her action tall a different story.

If someone hands me a classified doc, I can guarantee that it is going to handled properly becasue of what it is.

Hillary’s email defense is ‘total BS’: former State Dept. officials
nypost.com...

The secretary would have known better, the department ­officials say, because she was trained to understand the difference when she was “read in” on procedures to ID and handle classified information by diplomatic security officials in 2009.

Clinton also went through a so-called “read-off” when she left ­office in 2013. In that debriefing, security officials reminded her of her duty to return all classified documents, including ones in which the classification status is “uncertain,” which would have included the emails stored on her private server — which she only this month turned over to authorities. The read-off would have included her signing a nondisclosure agreement.

“Once she resigned as secretary, she needed to return classified documents and other government-owned documents, which in this case would have included the server,” veteran Diplomatic Security Service Special Agent Raymond Fournier said.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Watch,

Wow, to the point I see. I like your direct and descriptive points. Although I would like to see an objective trial.

Maybe about the drone thing, I wouldn't want to wast the money on ammunition and operating the drone. Just pushing her in front of a bus would be fine.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

You forgot Nixon's pardon. If the justice system would have taken care of Nixon, then the others may have never happened.

The Vince Foster incident brings the corruption of the FBI into question. Iran-Contra brings charges/pardons into question.

The Iraq war bring the whole political/reward system into question.

If people are going after government officials then there is a long list of corrupt people that need to be included.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join