It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Asst. Director Thinks Hillary Should Face A Firing Squad ---Are You Surprised??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Are you privy to the same info as the Ass Dir?

Nope, me either.

It is a fact that she treated classified docs like regular emails is laughable. She was the SOS, she did know better.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I think we definitely need to prosecute, this is only going to get worse. If not now then when, If not for this than what?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I think she should be droned....Cant we just do that?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Kallstrom was at best leaking rumors he heard from active agents in the FBI's NY field office or worse, fabricating them and providing them to Fox News to generate "fake news" just before the election?

As far as I'm concerned, Kallstrom is a disgusting sleaze and he can't take his opinions and shove them right up there where he pulled Bret Baier's "exclusive" from.

In my opinion, the FBI should be asking Kallstrom about this so that they can bring about disciplinary actions against any agents involved.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I think if we were to have a trial and she were found guilty, and I think she would be, then the penalty would have to be assigned to the crimes. I don't think a drone strike would be on the list.s

Who was HRC talking about when she asked if he could just drone them?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Kallstrom hasn't been with the FBI for nearly 20 years. He's not supposed to have any sort of special access to information obtained by the FBI beyond what any other citizen would have.
edit on 2016-12-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is this a question?

Kallstrom was at best leaking rumors he heard from active agents in the FBI's NY field office or worse, fabricating them and providing them to Fox News to generate "fake news" just before the election?

I think he knows more about the nasty under belly of the beast than we ever could with out little key boards.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Right, and I can't go weld a frame at the garage I used to work for. It's his network, and people still talk.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: seasonal

So you believe a women can be half preggy?

Either it is a classified doc or or it isn't, period.

You can try to justify it in your mind, but logic dictates that if the doc was classified, and she mishandled it, well there you go.

So you are trying to beat a dead horse that has been laid to rest many times, huh? Do you realize that the Former Asst. FBI director in question has been a popular guest often cited on Right Wing propaganda sites and outlets like Fox News?

Hillary made some mistakes, but not one big enough to warrant an indictment and not one even remotely close to suggest a charge of treason and death by firing squad.

That's absolutely absurd.

How about lying under oath in front of a congressinal hearing?
Is that serious or just a "mistake"?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Nope, me either.

It is a fact that she treated classified docs like regular emails is laughable. She was the SOS, she did know better.

What info is he privy to?

He's the former Asst. Director.

To have that sort of info would mean that he is admitting to receiving inside info from someone within the FBI, compromising the investigation by doing so.

edit on 6-12-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What about the emails that got wiped. With a cloth. You know the ones. About yoga routines and chelseas wedding.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

You can try to justify it in your mind, but logic dictates that if the doc was classified, and she mishandled it, well there you go.

So you are trying to beat a dead horse that has been laid to rest many times, huh? Do you realize that the Former Asst. FBI director in question has been a popular guest often cited on Right Wing propaganda sites and outlets like Fox News?

Hillary made some mistakes, but not one big enough to warrant an indictment and not one even remotely close to suggest a charge of treason and death by firing squad.

Know much about law?

Perjury is a bitch to prove.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Right, he doesn't have any way to get any info.

You do not believe that HRC is guilty, cool.

I do.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

well if she is anything like Bill, it won't be that hard. Will it?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Right, he doesn't have any way to get any info.

You do not believe that HRC is guilty, cool.

I do.

She is guilty as far as I know, but guilty of something so minuscule it's laughable we waste our time over it.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

A former FBI ass dir thinks there is merit to have her face a firing squad. Is he just kidding?

Or are you blinded by the loss she just had?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hillary has done plenty to be pu behind bars, but the trouble with that is if she goes down, she will be dragging a whole lot of big names down with her, that is why she won't be indicted,
She will be disappeared before that happens,
Probably the best way to drain the swamp would be to charge her, Washington would look like a ghost town if they charged her and that would probably be a good thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Makes me wonder what she has done that we have no info on. I wonder if anyone has the intestinal fortitude to take her on with an objective set of eyes.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Know much about law?

Perjury is a bitch to prove.

Ah semantics

We both know she wont be prosecuted but we also both know she lied.

Are you really gonna say you dont think she lied?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I dislike Hillary immensely. However, it does not please me to hear this. On the contrary, I don't think that SHOULD happen because fighting fire with fire is not the answer. She should be held accountable, of course. That will not happen, though. Wishing death on others, regardless of the circumstances, is never a kind thing to do. It's grim. Plus, she lost. Isn't that enough for now? She's old and sick. She won't get away with it--nobody ever really does.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join