It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Asst. Director Thinks Hillary Should Face A Firing Squad ---Are You Surprised??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Former Ass Dir James Kallstrom knows Hillary and the one thing she did to be brought before a firing squad.

Former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom is not playing around, and he knows harsh truths about Hillary Clinton and the one thing she did that warrants being shot by a firing squad. It’s one thing to commit white collar crimes, but Kallstrom is pointing out something that many Americans may not realize, which is the one thing Hillary did that warrants death by firing squad.

It is the fact that Hillary put her private unsecured server in her basement at her residence and mishandled classified docs, this is the reason she should face a firing squad in James K's Opinion.

What is he talking about? When Hillary put in a home-based, private server and intentionally used it, emailing out nation’s most classified documents, this was a crime warranting treason. Democrats will scoff at this, calling it ridiculous, but is it?

James K. also says he thinks that the only reason she wanted to keep off the govt servers is to hide her illegal activity. The only reason the server was discovered was a Benghazi FOIA that led to the discovery of the server in HRC basement.

We know Hillary intended to keep off the “state dot gov” servers for one reason, and that was because she said she didn’t want her illegal activities subject to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. It should be noted that it was exactly FOIA requests into Benghazi by Judicial Watch that led to the discovery of her private server.

www.usapoliticstoday.com...
edit on 6-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Maybe have a trial because due process and all.

Or is everyone ok with the government just deciding who they can kill via Bush/Obama's citizen kill lists (despite the Constitution).

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
Of course have a trial, this is a very serious issue.

I wonder what else he knows?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A trial, and then the firing squad! That is a verdict that says "American Lives Matter!"
I like this guy. And on another note, we need to bring back the firing squad. Or at least a one bullet to the head death penalty. It is much more affordable and less complicated than electric chairs, gas, or injections.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Ridiculous.

Given the vast amount of emails we have seen and the info provided to the congressional committees, we know that she did not email "out nation’s most classified documents".

If she had, that would of forced Comey to recommend indictment.

But he didn't because it didn't happen.

Edit: That website is a Right Wing click-bait site.
edit on 6-12-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   
It think a firing squad would be poor form. Maybe just a room at the Fed Pen In Colorado.

She'll be in good company and might even see old friends.
edit on 6-12-2016 by ezramullins because: ll

link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I look at it a little different.

I haven't looked in a long time, but I seem to remember it costing a whole lot more to kill someone than to house them in our prison system. So if cost is your main concern housing her would be much less than a proper trial and all the appeals.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If a doc is classified, by being classified that doc is very important.

If you want to wish the poor choices that HRC made, that is up to you, but I will call you on this one. She treated the classified docs very loosely and she should be held accountable.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
She's an incompetent boob, but not a traitor.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Do you think that she mishandled classified docs?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

If a doc is classified, by being classified that doc is very important.

The government classifies damn near everything, including press conference talking point memos that will be later revealed at the press conference. Hillary having a few emails that contained classification markings way down the body of the email does not mean she emailed some of the US's most classified documents.

If you want to wish the poor choices that HRC made, that is up to you, but I will call you on this one. She treated the classified docs very loosely and she should be held accountable.

Are you really going to believe click-bait nonsense in order to beat a dead horse?

If she had really committed such terrible acts, why haven't the Republican committees that investigated this pushed for charges? Why hasn't Gowdy followed through?

Because even he now knows that she did not do anything to warrant indictment.

Get over it.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I look at it a little different.

I haven't looked in a long time, but I seem to remember it costing a whole lot more to kill someone than to house them in our prison system. So if cost is your main concern housing her would be much less than a proper trial and all the appeals.

It's the court fees which make up most of it. It can cost millions of dollars if it's a case with death penalty--depends on size of the case. This is not to say prison costs are cheap. Maximum security prisons are something like $60,000 per year or more, with some healthcare insurance.

For cases not involving death penalty, it can range as high as several hundred thousand to prosecute and something like $25,000 per year in prison, minimally. It depends on several factors, like the state.
edit on 12/6/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

So you believe a women can be half preggy?

Either it is a classified doc or or it isn't, period.

You can try to justify it in your mind, but logic dictates that if the doc was classified, and she mishandled it, well there you go.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Sound the Trumpets "The Good Guys" are taking over.

I think "Ass" Dir James Kallstrom should act a bit more professional, do they all have to follow Disco tRump's lead...my word it's like the rise of Hitler.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You are referring to the cost of appeals that a person on death row may exhaust during their average 20 year plus stay before execution. Other than that it is the same physical costs.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Sure she did.
But due to incompetence.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

So you believe a women can be half preggy?

Either it is a classified doc or or it isn't, period.

You can try to justify it in your mind, but logic dictates that if the doc was classified, and she mishandled it, well there you go.

So you are trying to beat a dead horse that has been laid to rest many times, huh? Do you realize that the Former Asst. FBI director in question has been a popular guest often cited on Right Wing propaganda sites and outlets like Fox News?

Hillary made some mistakes, but not one big enough to warrant an indictment and not one even remotely close to suggest a charge of treason and death by firing squad.

That's absolutely absurd.
edit on 6-12-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Are you suggesting a court date, then a rifle date the same day? No rights to appeal?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Incompetence is not a valid excuse to circumvent laws. In fact going a step further ignorance of the law is no excuse I'm sure you heard that before as well. He's the reality Hillary herself admitted she broke the law. The only question is at this point is it worth pursuing criminal charges. Some like my self say no its not worth the trouble considering she can't run for office and her political career is done. While you have others that believe any infraction deserves punishment.

BUT no matter which side of this coin your on she broke the law. We're just arguing how severe the punishment should be.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Right, try telling that to the FBI, I didn't know when you were secretary of state is a joke and a half.
She knew what she was doing, do you think she only handles classified docs one and a while? Nope part of her job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join