It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile trumpeter beaten to death with own instrument by angry parents

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I think he was released because those in power behind the scenes are just like the now deceased man....they like their own kind.....I say this because of all the censorship on the subject

I think the same thing often. We should have had the war on child molestors not on drugs, but there is more money in drugs.

societies priorities and laws are all whacked out.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Maybe now that Trump is in, this crap will cease to exist on the scale that it is now. I for one think all this pizza pedo crap is coming out now because there are some really good INSIDERS who are sick of it. Time to burn the assholes and make America and the Planet Decent again, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThickAsABrick
Have you googled Moron City Orchestra? I can't find any reference to it outside of this story. I kinda think hoax.
Maybe with all the "fake news" references these days; someone thought they'd cook up the MORON CITY ORCHESTRA. Playing people like instruments. If I'm wrong i'm wrong and do apologise.if anything i'm glad to see so many people willing to defend the innocent, but we really need to fact check before we whip each other up into a frenzy.

Morón, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

If I were Trump, I'd be one of the most paranoid people on the planet in terms of my personal security. If he is the man to upturn the status quo...he's going to be pissing off A LOT of effed up people in high places.

edit on 6-12-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

If I were Trump, I'd be one of the most paranoid people on the planet in terms of my personal security. If he is the man to upturn the status quo...he's going to be pissing off A LOT of effed up people in high places.

Good, I want him to F all of them up!

Trump is smart, he's already got his back covered. Not everyone in high places is evil. We live in a dualistic world, when the balance is off, it's offset by it's opposite. Right now it's totally leaning left field so, good has come to intervene and create BALANCE once again.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Justice served.

Do not forgive, do not forget.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
ok, just did a search for Mor0~n, Buenos Aires, Argentina, (sorry don't know how to get that accent mark to come up,) no orchestra. There is a symphonic band and choir, but searching them found nothing but some recordings, no connection to this story.
I've known many musicians, bands and members of larger ensembles. Generally as a musician you have to promote your craft to continue being able to do it.
i find nothing for the group this person's group thus far. I'll keep digging, and as I said, if i'm wrong I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: worldstarcountry

There is just no redemption for fondling young children. There's a reason child molesters are considered the lowest of the low even among criminals/prisoners.

Yep, child abusers are considered complete scum among penitentiary populations, and prisoners actually get cred for snuffing them out. That's how low they are.

This is why they have to keep pedophiles tucked away in solitary, which is a complete drain on taxes and probably why they end up getting incredibly reduced sentences for "good behavior".

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

Did you try googling the fellow's name instead?

The "orchestra" could be a tiny church troupe not even worthy of a blurb on the 'net.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennzDont get me wrong, these scums of the earth shiuld be locked up in isolation for the rest of their lives... But what if everyone decided to go beat up criminals to death when they deem it fitting....

A. There would be fewer criminals

B. There would be fewer criminals

C. There would be fewer criminals

Pedo's are a poison to the whole world. Their toxic behavior negatively affects many children for the rest of their lives, also breeding the continuation of pedophilia through many of their victims. I can't say enough negativeness for what I consider just about the most horrible crime throughout the world today. It is far reaching and has such a deep and resonating impact on a person, there truly is nothing like it. If anything deserves our most severe punishment, pedophilia does. I feel no sympathy for that person.

"When I arrived, those people were leaving," priest Jorge Oesterheld told local media. "He was in a very, very bad way, until the police and ambulance arrived. He was in a coma and died on Friday."

The priest criticised the attackers.

"They say they took justice into their own hands, but it was revenge, it was murder."

Pecollo was arrested in 2007 after a mother complained that her four-year-old child had been abused. Six other cases later came to light.

The court recognised five of the seven cases for trial.
www.monitor.co.ug...

Another link which provides info and pictures of the church:

Marcelo Fabian Pecollo

www.thesun.co.uk...

More and more people are frustrated at the lack of judicial punishment in the liberal world. A mob of angry people can be a very dangerous thing.

edit on 6-12-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Whoa!
ok, my apologies. He was actually convicted back in 2010 to 30 years. And the current story concerning his death actually occured the day before haloween. Nice touch.
I guess I've just become more skeptical of some of the news stories that pop up on forums like this one. But hey at least I actually dug around and found some facts, even if they did prove myself wrong.
DENY IGNORANCE.

link   
a reply to: Konduit

This is where the death penalty is warranted.

In my humble opinion. Tax payers having to pay for their cozy existance for damaging children? Makes people wonder what kind of Psycho's are running this rock? Why are they getting away with this sh*t?

Where's the Terminator when we need him?

link   
dp

edit on 6-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

30 years, out in 5 or 6?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Cozy sentencing is pretty much it. How many of them end up in psychological care spas instead of maxi?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Do what Jesus would do. Gather the disciples and go beat the purp to pulp.
in the name of God.

What if this man realized his wrongs and after 4 years was on his way to make amend somehow, and is now part of a church and playing in the church's band...
Those parents are now murderers. Even after a court deemed what was just had been levied on the scum.

The moral of the story... Murder in cold blood in some cases. That man now has to answer to his god, and so do those parents... Great example on how to take justice in your own hands as you see fit... Great for kids to learn from.

Dont get me wrong, these scums of the earth shiuld be locked up in isolation for the rest of their lives... But what if everyone decided to go beat up criminals to death when they deem it fitting....

Ahm, just a guess
There would be less criminals.
Doh

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well, there'd be fewer witches too!

It may seem like I'm all for mob justice in this thread. I'm not.

But I do support these people who recognized a real danger to their community and sent a message that sex abuse will not be tolerated. According to what's in the article, I would doubt anyone intended to murder the suspect--he died later from his injuries.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I think the same thing often. We should have had the war on child molestors not on drugs, but there is more money in drugs. societies priorities and laws are all whacked out.

Indeed... the saying "biting your nose off despite your face " comes to mind.....if i were them i wouldn't investigate myself either and if i could i would censor any voice of opinion on the subject....wait what..

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
An international rule: Anyone convicted of child molestation is subject to die by whoever gets to them first, even within a prison but they are given a humane choice to shoot themselves in the head head within 10 minutes immediately after conviction in a locked down chamber. If they choose not to do it anyone can kill them after they exit.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Released in four years? Wtf. It is odd how TPTB seem to be lenient with their fellow sexual deviant punks, yet treat good hearted harmless people like those who grow cannabis as if they're the ones who are a danger to society.

It is beyond unacceptable, with each case of locking up innocent people while going easy on the true criminals, the government makes it clear they are the enemy, and they view us a such.

Unless you're a pedo or someone who accepts their place below the elite without question and treats the MSM as gospel, you are a dangerous enemy to them. It is not a government for the people, it is a government for themselves, for power, and for control.

Morality, right and wrong, justice, helping people, or living in harmony with this earth are of no interest to them. This makes the elite a disease to this planet that needs to be eradicated for the harm they have caused in pursuit of their greedy agenda and twisted lifestyle.

Even if the scumbag felt bad for what he did and was trying to change his ways those five babies (I know they were toddlers, but they're still babies to me) have all received a life sentence of trauma.

They were robbed of the rest of their childhood and their purity and innocence stolen. The genuine honesty and pure innocent nature of a child that age is the most precious thing that exists in this world. To violate that is beyond criminal, it is an evil that permeates the universe. Trespassing the heart of God.

So It doesn't matter how bad he may have felt, he did not deserve forgiveness in this life. Maybe from God but there is no amending what he did in this world.

Though killing another human is generally wrong, in this case I cannot blame the parents who felt the need to deliver justice. They are probably good people. It is the pedophiles fault that they harbored such anger in their hearts.

edit on 7-12-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join