It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith the All Seeing Eye- her name is Alice part 4

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If you're gonna quote me, quote the entire sentence.

To you I am wrong based on YOUR beliefs. I am right according to MY beliefs.

I am stating here that based on different beliefs we will not meet eye to eye because different philosophies will never meet eye to eye. So the best way to resolve the argument is to agree to disagree.

Why is is hard for you to agree to disagree and let bygones be bygones?

link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

So instead you call it "errors" when they are not errors within Christianity.

You are aware that Christianity have about 22,000 different denominations/sects.

I would say that quite a few Christians would find error with what you have said in this thread.

I would easily say that many Christians would say you have acted very unchristian like in this thread.

But you're wasting your time trying to point out "my errors" when I know as a Christian that I am correct. So whats the point?

Ah you're one of those followers that Christ said not to be, a blind followers.

The only response you have given to those pointing out that some of the claims you make and some of whats in the videos you posted is that they are wrong and you are right.

This is being blinded by your own ego because you have so much pride, too much pride can be sinful, better be careful you don't anger God.

Whats the point of people posting in your thread to challenge or agree with your claims?

Its quite simple, because God and ATS management gave them the free will to do so.

link   

You say "let's agree to disagree", but it's not that simple. Posting falsehoods and portraying them as facts will NEVER get me to "agree to disagree".

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with you having a different philosophy, it has to do with you playing mix and match with two unrelated mythological figures.

edit on 7-12-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It is falsehood to YOU but not other fellow Christians who will take it as truth.

Different beliefs different philosophies. To you it is a falsehood, but it is not a falsehood for Christians.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

I was kinda hoping soulsurfer would find it themselves lol. That way they could see the hypocrisy of their own statements.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Show me a 100% consensus that you are correct with 100% of Christians.

You can't as you are wrong and trying to plead the "well if everyone agrees, it must be right" card and failing miserably.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It has nothing to do with you having a different philosophy, it has to do with you paying mix and match with two unrelated mythological figures.

Well your reality is not my reality. and nothing will change that. It may be false to you as a freemason. But to Christians what I stated was the truth. And I hope those who know the bible can discern instead of being lead astray,

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Well your reality is not my reality. and nothing will change that.

Other than we all share the same reality......

or are you going to go into Mandela effect territory here?

But to Christians what I stated was the truth.

No it wasn't, it might be true to one Christian, yourself, but you cannot speak for all Christians, stop deluding yourself.

And I hope those who know the bible can discern instead of being lead astray,

Yes they can, that is why they disagree with some the claims you have made
edit on 7-12-2016 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2016 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Well your reality is not my reality...

You reality is unreality and it has nothing to do with 'knowing the Bible', you just do not like facts.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Let me explain Lucifer to you, it's the least I can do.

The Hebrew phrase Helel ben Shachar, ''Shining one, son of the Morning Star." was improperly translated into English as:

"Lucifer, son of the morning!"

Shachar means morning star and is Venus. It should say ''son of the morning star." And Lucifer should not be a name, it is the translation of Helel and It's Greek equivalent, and both refer to the Babylonian King as "Shining One!" calling him a ''son of Shachar/the morning star" and the passage never refers to Satan.

Shachar was a Canaanite Goddess but probably just the word for Venus, the Morning Star, in Hebrew. It's metaphorical.

Feel free to check my information, it's accurate and their is no Lucifer in any English Bible, Judaism or Christianity, other than the KJV.

Every Christian scholar knows what I just told you or they would not be scholars. Helel ben Shachar is not Satan, never was Satan, and never will be Satan.

And there is no Lucifer. Making the identification of Lucifer with Sophia a mess of a falsehood.

Sophia was the Holy Spirit to the Gnostics, making the identification with anything other than the Holy Spirit and the women like Eve who she sometimes was represented by, Miriam also, not just false, but idiotic.

Because you have not read a shred of Gnostic scriptures you could be forgiven, but you refuse to accept that you are wrong about anything.

That I can not forgive.
edit on 7-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This thread sure has got interesting:

Hate attacks on religion? Check
Hate attacks on peoples beliefs? Check
Hate attacks on Muslims and Islam? Check
A person saying "agree to disagree" AKA = You are right I am wrong, carry on and be quiet with your voice and let me speak mine!".
A person with their fingers in the ears humming a hyme.
A person who claims they do not live in this reality and have met the devil/satan of an other religious belief tying it into their own while claiming it is just their own.

All done by the same person.

Something I live by:

We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate, but, most of all, freedom of will. I will not compromise the fundamental tenants of my devotion in order to preserve it.

Stargate: Ark of Truth

Arguing with delusion? Not even once.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well your reality is not my reality...

You reality is unreality and it has nothing to do with 'knowing the Bible', you just do not like facts.

Your facts does not coincide with christian facts. The point I make is different beliefs have different facts. So yes my reality is not your reality. Because my reality is stated in the bible and it's stance against the queen of heaven.

The bible is clear on it's stance on the queen of heaven. It angers father God to worship or praise her. To me, the bible is very clear with this statement:

Jeremiah 7:18 King James Bible "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

That first part should read...

"Your facts don't coincide with Christian belief"

There's a HUGE difference.

Also, facts are facts. You can't change a fact based on a belief.
edit on 7122016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Your facts does not coincide with christian facts.

There is no such modifier as 'Christian facts', either something is factual or it is not.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

That first part should read...

"Your facts don't coincide with Christian belief"

There's a HUGE difference.

Also, facts are facts. You can't change a fact based on a belief.

The bible is precise, so i will leave it at that. The word of God is LAW.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You mean apart from the FACT that parts of the bible aren't FACTS?

Well done. You've just proven yourself wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Ah so Islam is correct in your view and Christianity is not?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Now you're putting words in my mouth?

Didn't you, not so many posts ago, have a hissy fit because someone did that to you?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Now you're putting words in my mouth?

Didn't you, not so many posts ago, have a hissy fit because someone did that to you?

Doesn't feel so good now does it? Now you know how it feels to show you the mirror of you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join