It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Pence Cannot Answer a Simple and Important Question

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That's easy to get in to the white house you have to be cleared by the FBI. Now you can do this two ways you can tell them your visiting before hand like people that take the tours. Or you can get a security clearance and be added to the white house roster. Needless to say if I were president I would want my immediate family cleared if my son and daughter were older.

And just because you are given a clearence there is still need to know involved. I could have a top secret clearance and for example a white house function may only be classified. MeanING I have a higher cleanse however that doesn't give me permission to see the guest list because I have no need to know.

Having a clearance means nothing whe. You take in to account everything is need to know.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: reldra

Really? No comment on Chelsea having access to top secret state department emails?

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

CNN, no thanks Reldra.

The year is 2036 and Emporer Trump is receiving sharp criticism from all sides for promises to build a wall around the inner planets of the solar system, abandoning the outer planets to keep aliens from taking earth jobs. A lone Trump supporter reads the latest article from CNN and cries out: "This is fake!" just before collapsing from exhaustion.

LOL..fantastic.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

That's easy to get in to the white house you have to be cleared by the FBI. Now you can do this two ways you can tell them your visiting before hand like people that take the tours. Or you can get a security clearance and be added to the white house roster. Needless to say if I were president I would want my immediate family cleared if my son and daughter were older.

And just because you are given a clearence there is still need to know involved. I could have a top secret clearance and for example a white house function may only be classified. MeanING I have a higher cleanse however that doesn't give me permission to see the guest list because I have no need to know.

Having a clearance means nothing whe. You take in to account everything is need to know.

But no one mentioned here is the President.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Really? No comment on Chelsea having access to top secret state department emails?

So you're a hypocrite but it's okay because other people are also hypocrites?

I know one member that is....
That wouldnt be Hypocrisy ,that would be equal treatment
You knew that .
No , wait , you probably didnt...it isnt tripe , rhetoric , or BS

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
That was one hell of a cringeworthy interview.

Were you aware was the question. Yes or no should be answered instead he went blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

No comment would have been fine instead he spewed a bunch of crap to keep from answering.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I think the answers were a good explanation frankly. What is important here is "why is Tapper and CNN making a circus out of this?" For instance, Grim, or Reldra, or antidiluvian, or anyone else for this matter. What are your concerns as to the significance of Flynn Jr's alleged security clearance?? I think Mike's answers are an easy to read yes to those who arent trying to grasp at straws to sensationalized something.

OMG the VP gave a multi sentenced explanation to an answer instead of a single word!! OMG!! conspiracy much??

I was trying to approach this from an objective perspective, but then OP demonstrated she does not know how to internet when I replied I would come back to this later. Paranoid/defensive much?? jeez I was just trying to help you keep things on track lady.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

He never gave an answer to the question. The question was asked several times.

He gave a bunch of bullsh!t to get away from answering. If that is the type of stuff you like then good for you.

It was a legitimate question which he refused to answer.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Well I think it's safe to say that Flynn's son would handle the responsibility of a security clearance far better than Hillary.

This is a non-story with little if any substance. Quite typical of CNN. It speaks volumes that you actually frequent that site after what they did during the presidential campaign. They're basically the modern equivalent to the Nazi propaganda machine. Goebbels would be so proud.

If anyone should be on the list of "fake news" it's CNN, listed right under Sorcha Fail.

edit on 6-12-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
so what if he is given security clearance?

it`s not up to the public to decide who does or does not gets security clearances.

we have very qualified and experienced people who decide who does or does not get clearance,that`s their job it`s what they do and they are pretty good at it.

if the government feels that joe slow from hogneck holler in turdberg west Virginia should be given a security clearance,that`s none of the public`s business and the government doesn`t owe you an explaination for why they gave him a security clearance.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Well I think it's safe to say that Flynn's son would handle the responsibility of a security clearance far better than Hillary.

This is a non-story with little if any substance. Quite typical of CNN. You actually frequent that site yet?

If anyone should be on the list of "fake news" it's CNN, listed right under Sorcha Fail.

cnn has no credibility left they rank right up there with before it`s news on the credibility scale.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wait. So Comey comes out and admits that it's likely Hillary shared sensitive info qith people without a clearance...so the press jumps on team Trump for trying to do things the right way by getting people likely to be near them clearances? Unbelievable

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

cnn has no credibility left they rank right up there with before it`s news on the credibility scale.

You got that right! I'm amazed anyone even steers their browser to that cesspool of crap.

Alex Jones has more credibility than CNN.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

CNN, no thanks Reldra.

The year is 2036 and Emporer Trump is receiving sharp criticism from all sides for promises to build a wall around the inner planets of the solar system, abandoning the outer planets to keep aliens from taking earth jobs. A lone Trump supporter reads the latest article from CNN and cries out: "This is fake!" just before collapsing from exhaustion.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Barack Obama got clearance

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

WHAT WAS THE QUESTION - SOME OF US CANNOT WATCH VIDEO

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Barack Obama got clearance

Yeah, and he was born in Kenya.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Trump's Chief Security Adviser's son, it seems, has been granted Security Advisory clearance for Pres. Elect Trump's team. He had been tweeting "Pizzagate" fake news and the Transition Team fired him. The question was a "gotcha question", something like "How irresponsible are you guys?", that Pence artfully skirted, like 8 times.

Pence did the same thing, dodging the "gotcha question", "Isn't it irresponsible for the Pres. Elect to tweet false information, like 'millions of illegals" voted?", on Good Morning America.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Pence did the same thing, dodging the "gotcha question", "Isn't it irresponsible for the Pres. Elect to tweet false information, like 'millions of illegals" voted?", on Good Morning America.

Pence had to dodge the question, because they all issue "fake news". Apparently, it's ok to create and issue fake news that hurts your opposition and helps you to get elected. But, it's not allowed to issue fake news that incite people to kill others.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

To be fair, a lot of fake news is coming directly from Trump and his Transition team, and from his supporters.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Newsflash:

Specific details about confidentiality, who has it and why is usually... CONFIDENTIAL.

No, this is a matter of public interest when clearance has been requested for someone's kid in a transition team. No need to know what he hears and sees, just if it happened and why.

There is no need to know. you dont rate a answer. neither does CNN.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join