It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Pence Cannot Answer a Simple and Important Question

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
CNN Jake Tapper Interview

I have not even gotten into the Trump kids 'soft request' for security clearances. I do not know where that led, though I know it is a big red flag.

Now, security clearance was asked for Michael Flynn's son and Pence cannot seem to GET THE WORDS OUT. It is uncomfortable to watch and if this continues this way, where is the transparency? Of any kind? Flynn being named as National Security Advisor makes this even more bizarre.

Jake Tapper was obviously frustrated as anyone watching this would be.

I find that Michael Flynn Jr., may have been kicked off the team do to tweets on the unnamed food gate, and retweets of white supremacists, but that is sort of neither here nor there.
edit on 6-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

If it wasn't for Hillary these sort of shenanigans would normally just fly under the radar...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tellurian

If it wasn't for Hillary these sort of shenanigans would normally just fly under the radar...

I am pretty sure this wouldn't fly under the radar in general.

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

CNN, no thanks Reldra.

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Really? No comment on Chelsea having access to top secret state department emails?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This was bizarre. I am impressed that Pence stayed so calm, but why was it so hard for him to just answer the question?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

I think you replied to the wrong thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

HAHA, Pence gave a very Hillary indirect answer. My question though is, what is the significance of Jr. having a security clearance, and what does it give him clearance for?? I have been told people need clearance just to be inside of the White House, or capitol building in certain times and places, and that it is a routine thing for many trivial positions just due to the location or timing.

Lets do research and find out what the most mundane thing one would need clearance for is.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Newsflash:

Specific details about confidentiality, who has it and why is usually... CONFIDENTIAL.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JimSmith

Because specifics are probably confidential.

It is likely on a "need to know basis". Tapper and reidra don't need to know,

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sources for all , and not personal opinion , for all
Time to put up or shut up

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Really? No comment on Chelsea having access to top secret state department emails?

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

CNN, no thanks Reldra.

The year is 2036 and Emporer Trump is receiving sharp criticism from all sides for promises to build a wall around the inner planets of the solar system, abandoning the outer planets to keep aliens from taking earth jobs. A lone Trump supporter reads the latest article from CNN and cries out: "This is fake!" just before collapsing from exhaustion.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
No outrage about Chelsea Clinton given real info about Benghazi and the pleabes receiving a "Fake news" YouTube video narrative tho.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

CNN, no thanks Reldra.

Why? It is an a straight forward interview with Mike Pence.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

I noted I am only focusing on this issue for this thread. Reading comprehension is a good thing to have.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
As a full on Trump/Pence supporter, I think we should just focus on the topic of Michael Flynn Jr getting security clearance and focus our efforts on why this is being pushed as maybe a controversial matter by CNN. Im writing up something else right now, but am going to come back on security clearance matters later tonight for this thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

HAHA, Pence gave a very Hillary indirect answer. My question though is, what is the significance of Jr. having a security clearance, and what does it give him clearance for?? I have been told people need clearance just to be inside of the White House, or capitol building in certain times and places, and that it is a routine thing for many trivial positions just due to the location or timing.

Lets do research and find out what the most mundane thing one would need clearance for is.

This was not any kind of answer. No comment would have even made more sense.

This had to do with security clearance as part of the transition team meetings. Anyone can tour the White House.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Newsflash:

Specific details about confidentiality, who has it and why is usually... CONFIDENTIAL.

No, this is a matter of public interest when clearance has been requested for someone's kid in a transition team. No need to know what he hears and sees, just if it happened and why.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
As a full on Trump/Pence supporter, I think we should just focus on the topic of Michael Flynn Jr getting security clearance and focus our efforts on why this is being pushed as maybe a controversial matter by CNN. Im writing up something else right now, but am going to come back on security clearance matters later tonight for this thread.

He was asked a simple question. yes, in this thread I am just focusing on that. Not sure what you are sayihg, that you will go write something else and then return here to what?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join