It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More voting shenanigans being brought to light by MI recount

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Following clodsely on the heels of yesterday's news that 60% of precincts in Wayne county MI will be disqualified from a recount due to unresolved ballot discrepancies (i.e. more votes than ballots, ballot count no longer matching election night figures, etc)....

ATS thread here

....we find out today that 6 separate Ingham county MI precincts experienced mysterious "ballot bag malfunctions" while transporting the votes to the recount center AND that total is expected to increase according to election officials.

Presidential votes from at least six Ingham County precincts won't be a part of the official recount process, and that total is expected to increase, officials said Tuesday afternoon.

Some ballot bags from those precincts were damaged in transit to the Ingham County Fairgrounds, where about 75 workers were busy recounting roughly 136,000 ballots, Ingham County Clerk Barb Byrum said. There are 115 precincts in the county. Some bags ripped at the seam when workers simply picked them up by the handles, she said. In other cases, plastic seals were damaged when another bag was stacked on top or in some other way.

Lansing State Journal

I'm starting to wonder if some of these precincts are intentionally botching their ballot count/containers/seals just to avoid the scrutiny of a detailed recount.

edit on 6-12-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Everyone needs to understand that this argument doesnt hold water as its Democrat votes that were fudged, not Donalds. With people like the Clintons, it should be understood however.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
the most plausible explaination is that they expected the democrats to win Michigan like they usually do so the ballots were intentionally mishandled immediately after the election so that they would not be eligible for re-counted when the republican candidate lost and asked for a recount.
edit on 6-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That is what I believe. there are some actors attempting to hide their tracks. I think michigan will try to sweep it under the rug and deal with these actors behind closed doors.
Those ballots will eventually be looked at and compared.

The real worry was someone getting into the ballots which have left the president unmarked, which quite a few people have. Way more than enough to change the outcome.

Why these issues are happening in democrat strongholds(Detroit, Lansing) is odd. 

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I too am thinking that the Democrats actually fudged things in these places. I don't think the republican party would have done this, many did not even like trump on the ticket and it is usually the party that promotes these kinds of things. Trump did not bribe anyone, he was already thinking he was going to lose. I think they will find that the Democratic vote is too high myself, I live in Michigan and the Democrats have done this before and so have the Republicans. But as I said, the Republicans weren't into having trump in office

Also, pushing Trump votes off of the recount would be beneficial to Democrats. There is more chance of fraud in a recount than in an election in my thoughts.
edit on 6-12-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Wayne County is Detroit. Hillary country.
More votes than ballots?...huh.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Oh dear, the Democrats have exposed their own dodgy dealings.

Why? Are they going to go for Hillary?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I hear those bags had "Made in Vietnam" labels.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here's my take on this ...seeing as the two counties being discussed (Wayne & Ingham) voted 67% & 60% for Clinton, it's going to hurt her more than Trump when these precincts are disqualified from the recount ....yet you don't hear protests being raised, cries for investigations into the matter, etc. You do the math.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

On the surface it appears to hurt her.
Who knows how massive the iceberg of fraud is underneath.
Also of note is how quickly Stein got a hearing and ruling
File on Friday
Ruling Sunday night
Michigan files an appeal on Monday
Still no hearing set
Taxpayers could be out of millions
But in the eyes of one Liberal Activist Judge
Stein's paranoia takes precedence over state law
Over the people themselves
Something stinks

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

More laws incoming due to this.

House Elections Committee Chair Lisa Lyons, R-Alto, on Thursday introduced HB 6097, which would require candidates more than 5 percent of the vote behind the winner to pay the entire estimated cost of a statewide recount.

www.mlive.com...

It was all over the radio locally this morning as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I expect that opinions will fall along the lines of how posters voted/who they supported but really, folks — I don't care which "team" anyone is on here — we should all be able to agree that this ridiculous clown show that is and has been going on in Michigan is completely unacceptable.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Betchya most were illegals ,deceased folks , and multiple individuals that voted for Clinton . Now they have to try and hide them away....

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Michigan recount stopped by the court of appeals.

The Michigan Court of Appeals agreed that Jill Stein is not an aggrieved candidate and the recount must stop.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The precincts that are ineligible for a re-count due to tampering or more votes cast than ballots issued will have their original tallies added to the total.

so, lets say that in a precinct that Hillary won there were more votes cast than ballots issued the original tally will stand because no re-count is allowed due to the discrepancy in votes cast and ballots issued.
since Michigan usually goes to the democrats it would benefit the democrats to tamper with the votes immediately after the election (before the votes are even counted) so that those precincts can`t be examined closer by a re-count if a losing republican requests a re-count.

edit on 6-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I expect that opinions will fall along the lines of how posters voted/who they supported but really, folks — I don't care which "team" anyone is on here — we should all be able to agree that this ridiculous clown show that is and has been going on in Michigan is completely unacceptable.

Agreed... although it's hard not to be somewhat partisan when you know that if this had appeared to be the work of republicans and benefited Trump, it would be the leading news story across the nation.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

The precincts that are ineligible for a re-count due to tampering or more votes cast than ballots issued will have their original tallies added to the total.

so, lets say that in a precinct that Hillary won there were more votes cast than ballots issued the original tally will stand because no re-count is allowed due to the discrepancy in votes cast and ballots issued.
since Michigan usually goes to the democrats it would benefit the democrats to tamper with the votes immediately after the election (before the votes are even counted) so that those precincts can`t be examined closer by a re-count if a losing republican requests a re-count.

I follow your logic and can't say that's not a likely theory, in other words ...lock in the fraud.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
Here's my take on this ...seeing as the two counties being discussed (Wayne & Ingham) voted 67% & 60% for Clinton, it's going to hurt her more than Trump when these precincts are disqualified from the recount ....yet you don't hear protests being raised, cries for investigations into the matter, etc. You do the math.

I believe this helps her(assuming they did not try to stuff ballots this past week or two) This means that she would have lost a lot of votes if they compared the machines and ballots.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I hear those bags had "Made in Vietnam" labels.

Ah as in, this all started in 'Nam for the Marxist/Progressives of the D party? Now the F all of U who are not D's party I suppose.

I am sure we need a replacement for at least the D's who used to represent the desires of the little man that now the R's, Libertarians and maybe even Green parties have taken on themselves. Now they represent the corporate world they bitched about in the 'Nam era. IF corruption is eliminated, people might vote moderate left some and open up an honest debate on what is wrong and be able to FIX IT. IF they continue this same BS, then their kind will leave the influential part of the political arena for good.

top topics

join