It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Sacramento,CA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your video but I really couldn't tell what you saw from that clip. The light we saw was far away, too bright to be a conventional aircraft at that distance, and slowly descended towards the ground until it went out. I drive that route on 80 (Sac/Auburn) all the time and I've NEVER seen lights from air traffic with that kind of intensity.

But, our "sighting" is not concrete evidence of anything at all. I just thought it was an interesting coincidence since we saw it the same night as the "fireballs" reported in So Cal, and in that direction.

Now, the object my wife saw on the 30th is a different story. It's still not concrete evidence, bit it was much more than just a bright light in the sky. She actually saw it's flight characteristics.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Creedo, that is very odd.
- How fast did the object cross the sky?
- Did it change directions at any time?
- Did it emit any light/shimmer?
- Any sound?
- How much detail could you see? (ie. distinctive shape, color, etc)

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Creedo, that is very odd.
- How fast did the object cross the sky?
- Did it change directions at any time?
- Did it emit any light/shimmer?
- Any sound?
- How much detail could you see? (ie. distinctive shape, color, etc)

Well, it didnt seem to be going any faster than an airplane at that altitude. It CLEARLY was not a plane. Lets just get that out of the way. It was a sunny clear day with some scatterd low poofy clouds.... not too many though.

It never changed direction. It was moving east to west and passed directly overhead of me.

It seemed to reflect sunlight more than emit light.

I heard no sounds at all. It was pretty high up.

I could see that it was rotating and was shiny and that it was flat sort of like a large piece of plywood.

For all I know it could have been a big piece of mylar from a broken weather balloon floating in a jetstream... but it REALLY did not look like it because of the clouds moving north to south. It didnt appear to "flutter" about. It honestly looked as if it was on a flight path and was controled.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by superslicksh0es

I know this is a bit late to reply to this, but I use to drive over by frys every morning to take my husband to work, and on my way home almost every morning I saw two bright lights in the same spot going down main. These were perfect cirles, they didn't move, and were so bright it looked as if there was a mirror in the sky reflecting the sun. Something I will never forget.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join