It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New wave SJWs have psychological issues.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The OP has stated a simple, unavoidable, if rather self evident act...progressive is really regressive, liberal is really fascist, and the idea of social justice, just like human rights legislation and the refugee convention, has been polluted so fundamentally and twisted into so grotesque a parody of its original, noble ideal, that it makes the majority recoil in as much disgust, and with as much contempt, as they do when the Islamic zealots or the Holocaust perpetrating Nazi's are screaming death and hate...they are that repugnant a group.

Trying to reason with them is the very definition of insanity, as they can never be swayed or convinced by rational arguments and evidence..facts, unbiased and colour blind, are their enemy.

Their self righteous posturing and "we know best" attitude, those same ones that seek to instill a thought police officer in all our heads, just in case their real world attacks on free speech and dissent don't totally subdue all non p.c, trigger word laden expressions, are as sinister and dangerous as any jackbooted brownshirt or sword wielding jihadi in a grand scheme kind of way.

They are the embryonic structures of a totalitarian society where the consensus dictates all speech, where offense is criminalised and a gradual erosion of free thinking and dissent are incrementally dismantled, using buzzwords like "community cohesion" and tackling Islamophobe".

Eventually you can only say what is mandated by the legislator.

No risque comedy.
No satire.
No books that question or refute.
No dress that offends.
No language that triggers.

Anyone who doesn't think this is possible, and even desirable, for progressives is not being honest.

Yes, it won't happen overnight.

But everyday, every small battle, every conservative speaker banned from a college campus, every flag removed from a town hall, every critique of Islam smeared as bigotry, or a vote to assert sovereignty as seen in Brexit being shamelessly perverted to call those who voted leave as xenophobic fascists, is all part of the shame and silence m.o...and it is taking deep root, believe me.

Those who would not consider themselves SJWs are knowingly or unknowingly censoring themselves too...we all do it, some less than others, such is the relentless bombardment of Cultural Marxist propaganda and thought policing that has been targeted at us all.

It's many small steps, some perhaps seen as not worth arguing about, that end a long journey.

We must push back, refuse to play their games, not let them censor us or quiten us with cheap labels.

Hopefully, with caution, one might suggest Trump is a new start...but the progressives are highly motivated, well funded, with very powerful and persuasive speakers, so we must not assume it's done.
edit on 7-12-2016 by Godabove09 because: Spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

originally posted by: buster2010
It's funny how these people think they are qualified to judge the mental state of others when they supported the most mentally unstable person to ever hold office.

It's even funnier how you feel qualified the judge President Trump's mental state vs. every other president we've had. You are really amazing.

I didn't do the judging psychologist have examined him and ruled him to be unstable.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Official and verified psychologists? Seems weird that a confirmed case of an unstable psyche would be admitted into the position of potus no?

Aren't there mandatory checks for this kind of thing?

Bit scary if not...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Official and verified psychologists?

Yes.

Are you saying they have not?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Great OP.
I didn't really believe that the diagnosis of modern day SJW's as having a mental disorder was true. But then I spoke to enough of them to know for sure that they are indeed suffering from a disease of the brain.

I don't think it is curable.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: Prezbo369
Yes.

Are you saying they have not?

No I have no idea, I was just enquiring into what buster2010 was saying as it seems completely bat#-crazy and surely preventable to allow a mentally unstable individual to become the potus.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Great OP.
I didn't really believe that the diagnosis of modern day SJW's as having a mental disorder was true. But then I spoke to enough of them to know for sure that they are indeed suffering from a disease of the brain.

I don't think it is curable.

"My political opponents are sick with something that can only be cured by death." Careful, your fascism is showing.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I don't know that a pivot is necessary on the part of you and yours. I've been getting called a pedophile for challenging the narrative of #PizzaGate which originated with Trump supporters casting about for ways to attack Hillary Clinton publicly. I'm not sure you need help with the name calling.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: omniEther

it's hard not to come to the conclusion that their movement

"They" are not a movement. "Social Justice Warriors" is not an organization.

It's a catch-all-word people use (mostly the Right) to disparage someone they dislike for any number of reasons.

So the only real thing your OP conveys is that various people have done various things you disagree with, and you decidedly lumped it all together under the umbrella term "SJW".

From my experiences an SJW is someone who says they are against sexism, yet are very sexist towards others, usually men. SJW's say they are not racist, yet are incredibly racist, usually against white people. SJW's say they are for womens rights, yet they defend Islam which is anti-women.

SJW's are the ultimate hypocrites. They are terrified of reality. They worship "being oppressed" even when they are not. They love to be offended by non-offensive things because that's how they get off.

I don't see much difference between a cult and SJW's. They both have ridiculous belief systems that are based on nonsense garbage.

I've never seen a group of stupider people in my life and I have no idea where they are coming from or who is brainwashing them. A group of sexists and racists who like to form lynch mobs. They like to censor others who go against their delusions. They are extremely selfish and will even attack people's families by spamming employers of those they disagree with to get them fired, thus taking food out the mouths of children. They don't think any steps ahead and are incapable of seeing even a fragment of the big picture. SJW's feel like they are owed the world even though they have contributed nothing, and are worth nothing. SJW's like butchering words with stupid made up definitions (example, they define racism as "all white people are racist" - a racist statement in itself).

SJW's are the human garbage of our time.
edit on 8-12-2016 by DumpMaster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join